• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

Gorgeous. A complete masterpiece of an episode. 

1 minute ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Gorgeous. A complete masterpiece of an episode. 

literally… i was left so emotional :gaycat7:

I think that’s some of the most emotional reactions I’ve ever had to an episode of television :rip: Outstanding job.

Ugh, my heartstrings. I watched the first episode and meh…. But now hearing about the 3rd made me continue watching. They did it beautifully and now I’m more invested in it. A great way to push Joel’s motivation forward. 

Though honestly, go burry the homos, stay a while and take over their pad. 

TV has been eating it up this past year.

Episode was stunning, right down to the minutiae (use of cross-fades made this whole thing feel sooo gentle and peaceful).

Acclaim. :clap3:

4 hours ago, Dystopian said:

people calling this episode a filler don't understand that side characters and a subplot can progress themes from the main plot. bill's letter to joel is literally the catalyst that leads to joel's character arc.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

This!

Just because Ellie and Joel weren’t in the episode for a long time, doesn’t mean it did nothing to advance their story. You could see the effect the letter was having on Joel and how he was relating it to his ‘mission’ with Ellie. He was remembering how he wasn’t able to protect Sarah or Tess, but now has a chance to make sure Ellie stays safe. 

Now if somebody wants to call this episode boring, I guess that’s their opinion. But it wasn’t filler. 

3 hours ago, bjorn said:

The 1/10 reviews are now shown 

Hide contents

“Political propaganda”

”Love story and had nothing to do with the game” 

“I’m so disappointed I feel physically sick”

“Political correctness propaganda”

“Disgusting sexual scenes”

”pushing non related ideas down our throat”

the way the homophobes LOST 

There were no sex scenes :coffee2:

Episode 3 is a ******* masterpiece. I have never seen such a perfect representation of gay love in a TV show. It was so tragically beautiful, and honestly that was the closest to a happy ending you will get in this world. I‘m obviously a little sad that we didn‘t get the hilarious banter between Ellie and Bill, but the changes were completely worth it. I‘m so proud of the team they‘re doing every character justice so far. The filler talk from certain people is complete BS, lemme ignore that though.

Edited by Peep Show

Created an IMDB account just to rate this episode :rip: Yall should do the same btw

Great episode 
I don't agree with them changing the characters and the kill your gays trope but you can't deny it was good 

9 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I’m sorry but :bibliahh:

:skull: did you watch this episode? it was 60 minutes of a sobby romance with two hairy bears :sadviolin: it was so boring.

17 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

:jonny5:

THE LAST OF SLAY :jonny5:

10 hours ago, Dystopian said:

people calling this episode a filler don't understand that side characters and a subplot can progress themes from the main plot. bill's letter to joel is literally the catalyst that leads to joel's character arc.

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Great episode 
I don't agree with them changing the characters and the kill your gays trope but you can't deny it was good 

Except they didn’t do that. 

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a42704483/last-of-us-bill-frank-death/

https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/how-the-last-of-us-episode-3-queer-tropes-bury-your-gays

1 minute ago, Wrecked said:

Except in the game Bill is alive so kinda they did 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.