The Last of Us | S1 | Out now, renewed for S2

Hephaestus

11 hours ago, Dystopian said:

:cries:

Not this, and on the same day the episode where Frank is dying from cancer aired too. RIP Annie :sosad:

Edited by Hephaestus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

Oh and by the way this was SO MUCH BETTER than what happened in the game. Hands down the best change they made so far, gives so much more depth and meaning to Bill and Frank's story.

can’t stop thinking about tonight’s episode :cries:

that was seriously one of the most beautiful pieces of television i’ve ever seen

This episode, damn. I was sobbing the ENTIRE TIME :chick3:

22 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

her breakdown was so good, she even got a little emotional.

It really was, loved it so much! :clap3:

That was absolutely beautiful. One of the strongest pieces of television I’ve ever seen. 

“I was never afraid before you showed up.”

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

That was absolutely beautiful. One of the strongest pieces of television I’ve ever seen. 

“I was never afraid before you showed up.”

spacer.png

"I've had more good days with you than anyone else, just give me one more good day."

"Do you love me? Then love me the way I want you to."
"I'm old, I'm satisfied and you were my purpose."

Like...

american-horror-story-jessica-lange.gif

i finished ep 2 last night and got a little bit into ep 3. i played the game so I already knew what was going to happen, but everything felt more surreal ig :gaycat7: i cant wait to watch ep 3 later tonight!

This was...beautiful.

We went from "this is the tv show that could prove videogame adaptations work" to "this is one of the best tv shows in years" :jonny:

33 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

"I've had more good days with you than anyone else, just give me one more good day."

"Do you love me? Then love me the way I want you to."
"I'm old, I'm satisfied and you were my purpose."

Like...

american-horror-story-jessica-lange.gif

Who’s paying for my therapy? I can’t stop thinking about this episode. The way we’re only 3 episodes in and this is already one of the best shows of all time. Lord help us when they start adapting Part II. 

spacer.png

better than House of the Dragon I fear! HBOs crowning jewel is coming! The Wire, Succession, GOT, Last of Us, Euphoria, White Lotus, HBO just NEVER misses (aside from that terrible Velma show)

I almost cried, that was beautiful and i wish a man would show up in my life like that :chick3:

the incels crying was expected, its sad but also kind of hilarious to see them suffering :rip:

The way they adapted the intro scene from Up and put Arrival's music to it, I can't it's so beautiful and heartbreaking 

spacer.png

9.2 on IMDb the lowest of the three first episode…what’s up with that? This was easily the best wth…

must be fanboys of the game who didn’t like the changes 

27 minutes ago, bjorn said:

9.2 on IMDb the lowest of the three first episode…what’s up with that? This was easily the best wth…

Incels.

27 minutes ago, bjorn said:

You’re confused as to why an episode that predominately features a gay couple and has a gay sex scene would have people rating it low? :coffee:

Hopefully this episode turned those bigots away for good as this world isn’t meant for them. They can go back to watching sports and neglecting their personal hygiene. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.