• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

Another excellent episode I think between the opening and the ending you’re starting to see the magnitude of the stakes in this story. :jonny5:

How many episodes is this? 

I'm new to the Last of Us so everything to me is new when I watch it in these episodes. Sarah and now Tess? I'm not happy :chick3:

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

The casting of Ellie is such a.....choice.

But this series is so well done and faithful to the game. Loving it so far

I thought so too, but I just saw a recent interview clip with her and idk if she changed up her make up or if enough time had passed from filming for her face to change a bit because she looked just like Ellie.

11 minutes ago, boys said:

I'm new to the Last of Us so everything to me is new when I watch it in these episodes. Sarah and now Tess? I'm not happy :chick3:

Um..just prepare yourself sis 

I think Bella's acting is very inconsistent and the directing of this episode wasn't it. 

You can tell some of the cringe dialogue is straight out of a video game, but other than that, strong series so far.

The ending omg

EP2 was so good :jonny: 

Wow. Episode 2 was indeed so much better than the first. The opening was so good, I got Chernobyl vibes. :jonny5:

The ending kiss… :mazen:

Excellent episode, wow. It’s like they took the game and elevated it just enough to make it even better. Loved the into in Jakarta, the museum scene and the ending in particular, so strong. Tess got a way better ending here in my opinion.

Hate hate hate those f*cking tendrils though, hands down the worst decision they made for this adaptation. They look so alien-y, it takes me completely out of the illusion. That kiss scene in particular was so cringy.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:53 PM, Wrecked said:

Hide contents

spacer.png

Oh I would love for this to happen!! I wanted to have an encounter with them in the game SO bad, I was fuming when I realized that weren't even around anymore. 

Another meh episode. Better than the second one but that's if

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.