The Last of Us | S1 | Out now, renewed for S2

Hephaestus

18 minutes ago, Anye said:

I'm gonna faint in 12 hours. 

I don’t get to watch until tomorrow because I’m from England, but I share the same sentiments. I’m feeling so nervous (in a good way) for this episode. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

On 1/26/2023 at 12:43 PM, The Last of Us said:
  Hide contents

One of the recordings revealed that because Joel killed the surgeon that was supposed to perform the operation, there is no more hope in developing a vaccine even if they find other immune people, given that this particular surgeon is the only one who knows how to reverse-engineer a vaccine out of the mutation found in Ellie's brain. Although the game never guaranteed that the surgery would be 100% success, the pieces of evidence that Ellie found upon returning to the hospital suggests that the chances were high.

as someone who has played the games, I'm glad they killed and tortured Joel's selfish ass in Part II, what a foolish coward

1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

Hide contents

as someone who has played the games, I'm glad they killed and tortured Joel's selfish ass in Part II, what a foolish coward

Spoiler

I definitely wouldn’t go that far, as I’m certainly not glad he was tortured and murdered. :rip:

However, I do see why Abby wanted revenge. The story isn’t black and white. There isn’t really a definitive ‘villain’ as everybody is the hero in their own story. Great game! 

16 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

:cries:

This is so sad! She was an amazing Tess and her performance will always be remembered. Such a young age to die. I hate cancer so much. 

On 1/27/2023 at 11:42 AM, WildAmerican said:

RENEWED!

Abby bout to be the least wanted role on tv :deadbanana:

Emmy incoming for whoever gets the role tbh :jonny6:

On 1/27/2023 at 1:43 PM, WildAmerican said:

:chick2:

:bibliahh:

That was one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. What a performance from Nick and Murray.

:jonny: I love it so much !!! 
My gosh , every episode is beyond great 

It was like the gay post apocalyptic version of the intro scene from UP :jonny2:

They were not lying about how amazing this ep was. 

I am in shambles after watching this episode that is what we call television. I am still balling my eyes out. 

Bella was so much better this episode, I thought. Really enjoyed her acting here.

I really liked this episode as well. 

Loved this episode.  Bill & Frank's love story is one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever seen portrayed on TV :heart:

Even their very last scenes together :cries:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952daa7b2516ea57e58b

Guest Emmys for Murray Bartlett & Nick Offerman please!

Long Long Time is one of the best torch songs of ALL TIME and I was beyond gagged that it was featured here :clap3:

Also, I cried my eyes out starting when Frank said he was cold :gaycat7:

Beautiful episode. Drastically different from the game but in a good way. This is def gonna be the Emmy submitted ep.

What a heartbreaking and beautiful episode. Way better than how the game was. 

Peak television. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.