• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrecked

• The Last of Us

• Hephaestus

• bjorn

Looks good :duca:

Pedro sounds almost exactly like Joel in the game.

it looks amazing, I think it’s about time we get a GOOD video game adaption. Pedro as Joel is perfect. I just hope they don’t mess with canon.

OMG I'm so excited for this

Actually looks pretty good. I don't love TLOU as much as everyone else seems to but it's a good fit for a show, hope they don't mess it up. 

1 hour ago, Oxy said:

This made me sad since discovery is cutting HBOMAX scripted department. 

This isn't an HBOMax show. It won't affect this one.

It's an actual HBO show that will be broadcasted at HBO as well. The show has Game of Thrones budget and it can go to 10 million spent per episode :gaycat4:

If you watch the full trailer, TLOU is the show they actually spent the most time on. For sure it looks like they will go all in here.

I swear there was a thread already.. or was it deleted in the purge?

---

Papi Pascal looks amazing :jonny5: i won

omg Pedro sounds just like Joel. Still need to be sold on the Ellie but looks really really good. 

I'm so excited but really hope it lives up to the beauty of the source material.

I'm curious on how they do Season 2 with the 5-7 year jump. Are they going to recast Ellie?

Edited by Cottonmouth

2 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

I'm so excited but really hope it lives up to the beauty of the source material.

I'm curious on how they do Season 2 with the 5-7 year jump. Are they going to recast Ellie?

Bella is 19. knowing how long these HBO shows film that wouldn't really be a problem for them anymore :dies:

o.t. i'm really intrigued if they'll introduce Abby early in this and and also in the remake of the first game. imagine if she just shows up in Season 2 and it'll be Part II all over again. :rip:

2 hours ago, Cottonmouth said:

Maybe they're gonna spread the events of the first game across two (or even three?) seasons considering how little source material there is. By the time they get to the second game's events, Bella will be older so they won't have to recast her.

Hope they actually spread it out and dont cover the entire 1st game in season 1. This looks epic and deserves more than 2 seasons total 

Pedro is daddy

Ellie casting looks so off from the games. But I'll reserve judgement for the release 

omg :duca: only the best network :clap3:

and they want to scrap HBOMAX.... one of the worst decisions in television history 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.