Aly & AJ - "With Love From"

despy

• ATRL Moderator

I'm curious to know if they will try and promote WLF at all once their tour overseas ends or if they've got other plans? Seems strange that they would just drop a lead single during a tour (and right before the holiday season really starts) kind of wish they just waited until January

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Boniqua

• despy

• computer.boy

On 11/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, Ampersand13 said:

I'm curious to know if they will try and promote WLF at all once their tour overseas ends or if they've got other plans? Seems strange that they would just drop a lead single during a tour (and right before the holiday season really starts) kind of wish they just waited until January

Tour on sale Friday; TV appearance + performance and music video next week. Album announcement somewhere in the mix, too.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Boniqua said:

Tour on sale Friday; TV appearance + performance and music video next week. Album announcement somewhere in the mix, too.

Slé

I wonder how many upbeat songs does the album have. 

I guess it's going to be one or two at most. 

3/11 are ballads (Blue Dress, Way of Nature Way of Grace, and 6 Months of Staring Into the Sun). Rest are midtempo or upbeat.

Someone made a spreadsheet to track song descriptions here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15xumewXS9ZTrxkhWLaBaR1QqzaovpCh_1QBRwBbJhL8/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Boniqua

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Boniqua said:

3/11 are ballads (Blue Dress, Way of Nature Way of Grace, and 6 Months of Staring Into the Sun). Rest are midtempo or upbeat.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15xumewXS9ZTrxkhWLaBaR1QqzaovpCh_1QBRwBbJhL8/edit?usp=sharing

YES! :wanda:

1 hour ago, Boniqua said:

Thank you!

Got very excited while reading these. 

I feel March is too far away. I hope they push it forward to February. 

• ATRL Moderator

Perched for the music video, and will definitely be trying to see them again on tour! 

• ATRL Moderator

Cuties

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 6:14 PM, paradisedarkness said:

It's sad that they didnt recorded full album with songs like Joan of Arc :( 

the album is called 10 years with a variation of that sound

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.