• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Boniqua

• despy

• computer.boy

I like how the song sounds but it doesn't feel that much as a first single, just like Slow Dancing. 

Hopefully the studio version will change my mind, I have a lot of faith in them. 

I like how the song sounds but it doesn't feel that much as a first single, just like Slow Dancing. 

Hopefully the studio version will change my mind, I have a lot of faith in them. 

• ATRL Moderator

Let me listen to that performance real quick :wanda:worried by your reactions but I have faith

• ATRL Moderator

Wait, I'm vibing with that live performance! I might just have stan glasses on so everything sounds amazing but I particularly like the percussion and how it moves. Slow Dancing has become one of my favorite songs of theirs, though I can't say I wanted them to start this era with another ballad and this feels more mid-tempo which I like :jamming:

4 hours ago, Boniqua said:

Definitely going to love the song. Just not hearing "lead single" in this.

I'm totally on the same boat as you. 

I just hope the album is out in a couple of months. I don't want another long release date. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Boniqua said:

The album is not coming until Q1 2023. Q2 at latest. They want it out before ATOTB can turn 2.

Slay!

i can't wait. i would've never thought that i would stan them as an adult moreso because it's not just nostalgia based stanning but their current catalog honestly is good you just have to support them just based on their current merit. let's go girls!

• ATRL Moderator

They need to announce this like now :wanda:

sounds like a nice mellow song, doesn’t really excite me that much but it fits in with ATOTB so maybe they chose this one to kinda bridge the eras. they’re not exactly chasing commercial success anymore so

i do hope there’s some new sounds on this record tho, ATOTB is so excellent but i dont want a rehash of it

Edited by Scandalous

their last album I just discovered and WOW. reminds me of DWTDTAOSO, one of my favorite albums/sounds. Californian breezy vibes. I LOVED it. can't wait for their next album

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

i can't wait. i would've never thought that i would stan them as an adult moreso because it's not just nostalgia based stanning but their current catalog honestly is good you just have to support them just based on their current merit. let's go girls!

they are SO good nowadays not surprised bc they've always been talented

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.