General & Casual Politics Thread

Espresso

"She is arguably the least effective White House press secretary of the television era," one veteran White House reporter told me on Wednesday, adding that the comparison excluded the Trump White House.

Later, NPR correspondent Tamara Keith, who is also president of the White House Correspondents' Association, asked, "Are you upset that you came out to this podium on Friday with incomplete and inaccurate information? And are you concerned that it affects your credibility up here?"

Oh my goodness :skull:

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

• Kassi

Cant imagine a better place for the man who backed down and let a fake elector take his place to become Kemp’s possible successor. He can sit next to  Kinzinger on the panels, too!:ahh: 

He’s more popular than ever. Can’t wait for the opponent he vanquished twice in a row to come back next time and lose to a literal fake elector. :dies: 

In all seriousness though, Kemp actually has the best shot at a future presidential run of any Republican. If DeSantis somehow fails to beat the paper tiger that is Joe Biden, I think Kemp is pretty much set for a 2028 victory. Otherwise I think he’ll be in the Senate after crushing Ossoff in 2026 for a while before he makes his bid.

Looks like Bibi’s response to terrorism is… to do whatever he can to provoke more terrorism and justifying even more escalation.

At this rate, I think this doesn’t end until Palestine itself is no more and its people are completely displaced into Jordan, Egypt and their other neighbors… who don’t exactly want them either. Bibi has already made it clear that two-state solution is completely off the table and, with America’s full-throated backing, Israel isn’t going anywhere.

Wouldn’t that be “woke” if they changed their name due to a tarnished history, though? :rofl: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.