• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mke1979

• Gabe²

• Luckitty

• nooniebao

It's obviously very catchy but it sounds quite reductive

I wouldn't even call this a sample. It's just a straight-up remix with some new lyrics.

Still a bop though and I'm sure I'll give it a few streams.

It features another artist now too. 

This is the 5th blue remake in the 20's alone but ok i guess. 

Tiktok basically forced them to release it :laugh:

21 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Another artist?

2 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The updated production :jonny6:

SOTY @Post Malone fears

Did you hear it already?! Or are you basing it off David's Ibiza concert? I can't wait to hear the final and hope they also put out a full on remix package. I really hope it's also a radio hit if possible but what would they change the lyric "best f-ckin night of my life" to for radio? 

7 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Did you hear it already?! Or are you basing it off David's Ibiza concert? I can't wait to hear the final and hope they also put out a full on remix package. I really hope it's also a radio hit if possible but what would they change the lyric "best f-ckin night of my life" to for radio? 

He played the updated song at his Ibiza concert a couple of days ago. But looks like it was only half the song cuz the insider above said that another artist is on the final version

I’m ready :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

Ugh literally why wtf I'm tired of her always being forced to collaborate to have a hit. The song was literally fine with just her it just needed to be released was all. Ugh it's so difficult being a rexhar sometimes ? what are the other songs that have come out and sampled the original?

19 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Best freaking night of my life ? 

11 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

He played the updated song at his Ibiza concert a couple of days ago. But looks like it was only half the song cuz the insider above said that another artist is on the final version

Literally another artist was not needed at all jfc the lack of faith people have in Bebe being able to carry on her own when her songs have been her being by herself

35 minutes ago, americanlife said:

This leaked 3-4 years ago :eek:

It leaked last year but he used it in a DJ set a couple of years ago 

This better smash hard 

7 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Who is the other artist on the final version of this???

I'm so mad that their is another artist featured on this... like literally for what ? when we've all heard the leaked solo version and it was honestly fine like Bebe can hold her own

Lmao not another artist being featured. If anything it needed to be another DJ/Producer like Elderbrook or Martin Garrix to help with the production 

Not another artist being featured. Disaster :rip: 

Idc about the other artist. I just need my girl to get a hit so that she can release the lead of her own album. :monkey:

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I just hope the other feature isn't a rent-a-rapper

lol I'm confused, she literally announced it with the cover and it just says Guetta & Bebe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.