Demi is the Millennial Madonna. Shook?

Julia Fox

spacer.png

mocking religion just like Madonna on her early albums, playing with blood, kissing boys and girls and making parents scared :clap3: Only the Erotica of the 21st century by the Millennial Madonna aka Demi Lovato :clap3:

spacer.png

stream HOLY **** to make christians MAD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hypnodemiluv

• Freakshowvato

• Tropez

• Archetype

Top Posters In This Topic

Madonna, sweetie :rip:

Unapologetically Madonna: Sex & Religion Through the Decades | Caryn Riswold

Madonna to release new album this year

Madonna is Demetria's parent.

Now do a remix with Madonna jumping on this pro-masturbation bop inspired by a Bible verse. Imagine Madonna singing "Going to Hell bc it feels like Heaven", and they re-title the song to be "Like Heaven" OMGG!!!!!!! The verse in question: "And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go to hell."

Demi is 10x better. :michael:

Demi is a non factor. Madonna at the least has a success story, the other one has simply been a non factor to the music industry. :gaycat2:

When Madonna was Demi's age. She already had a string of top 10 hits, two back to back massive eras (LAV and TB), and movies. Madonna didn't even have LAP or Vogue yet. 

They’re definitely not on Madonna’s level, but as somebody who didn’t like their last album, but liked their work before that, what songs in this album would you recommend?

Skin of My Teeth was not it for me personally.

Madonna and every single millennial, sweeties.....

Jude

yes

50 minutes ago, Slap said:

They’re definitely not on Madonna’s level, but as somebody who didn’t like their last album, but liked their work before that, what songs in this album would you recommend?

*Her

1 hour ago, Slap said:

4 Ever 4 Me, 29, Happy Ending and Come Together are some fan favourites 

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

When Madonna was Demi's age. She already had a string of top 10 hits, two back to back massive eras (LAV and TB), and movies. Madonna didn't even have LAP or Vogue yet. 

That means the best is YET to come, yas Demi, yas

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Demi has several top 10 hits, plenty of multi platinum hits, Heart Attack, Cool for the Summer, Sorry Not Sorry, etc., and lots of ballads that are acclaimed and sung by aspiring singers on competition shows daily. 

Anyway. No one is claiming Demi is as massive commercially as Madonna lmao??

1 hour ago, Slap said:

How do you not like DWTDTAOSO?

SOMT is my least favorite on the new album.

I’d recommend title track, Substance, City of Angels, 29, Come Together, Wasted, Heaven, Eat Me, and 4 Ever 4 Me. 

It’s VERY VERY different from TAOSO so give it a chance. 

Edited by Freakshowvato

4 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Demi has several top 10 hits, plenty of multi platinum hits, Heart Attack, Cool for the Summer, Sorry Not Sorry, etc., and lots of ballads that are acclaimed and sung by aspiring singers on competition shows daily. 

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

mocking religion just like Madonna on her early albums, playing with blood, kissing boys and girls and making parents scared

The main difference is that Madonna and some other artists (Gaga mostly) were massively successful while embracing darker, edgier visuals and themes while Demi is... not.  The last cultural moments she had involved frozen ice cream and claims about alien space ships, neither of which have anything to do with her music.  This is insulting to Madonna. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Archetype said:

The main difference is that Madonna and some other artists (Gaga mostly) were massively successful while embracing darker, edgier visuals and themes while Demi is... not.  The last cultural moments she had involved frozen ice cream and claims about alien space ships, neither of which have anything to do with her music.  This is insulting to Madonna. :rip:

This album is getting so much praise sis… you clearly dislike Demi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.