• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catsandlabneh

• mellenthin

• FlyPirate

• RT Air

yeahhh definitely most excited to hear Sorrowful Soil, Ancestress, Victimhood and Freefall :jonny2:

also can't wait Fossora to be TIER 1 of her discog, joining Homogenic, Vespertine, Medulla and Vulnicura :bam:

3 minutes ago, fossora said:

yeahhh definitely most excited to hear Sorrowful Soil, Ancestress, Victimhood and Freefall :jonny2:

also can't wait Fossora to be TIER 1 of her discog, joining Homogenic, Vespertine, Medulla and Vulnicura :bam:

Coming to kick Vespertine off that list :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Jooj said:

Coming to kick Vespertine off that list :biblio:

that's an awful opinion, this will be her 10th album...so there's two tiers anyways no need of kicking  

8 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

wait WHAT? from what store? omg 

OLI via Bandcamp!

I'm pretty sure I paid for the base tier shipping so it'll probably arrive after launch in Australia anyway

7 minutes ago, polyrizumu said:

OLI via Bandcamp!

I'm pretty sure I paid for the base tier shipping so it'll probably arrive after launch in Australia anyway

ohhh okay thanks! well at least we know OLI want people to receive it around release date, so i expect my copy to ship a few days early.

Also idk who this is but he is verified nn and his bio says he’s a music programmer

8 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

ohhh okay thanks! well at least we know OLI want people to receive it around release date, so i expect my copy to ship a few days early.

Also idk who this is but he is verified nn and his bio says he’s a music programmer

ohhhhh ?

at this point I don't know who wouldn't expect experimental though... 

had utopia l-worded by this point? I think it did, they've kept things very well guarded this time thankfully

Has anyone found out which song the acapella intro on her website is from? :monkey:

I don’t know what to expect from Ancestress btw, I kinda have a love-hate relationship with her longest songs. Some are masterpieces (Black Lake) but others fail to keep me interested throughout their whole length and become very repetitive (Body Memory).

7 hours ago, fossora said:

that's an awful opinion, this will be her 10th album...so there's two tiers anyways no need of kicking  

I'm not really into vespertine, i mean i get why people love it but imo it's easily Björk's most overrated album.

I said that because the other 3 you listed happened to be my personal top 3 :dies:

Medulla, Homogenic and Vulnicura are so so good :jonny:

1 minute ago, lovedaddy said:

i wonder if it's a music video or just audio

Just audio. It's the video with the static cover that goes to YouTube Music service.

11 minutes ago, gplcarlos said:

Just audio. It's the video with the static cover that goes to YouTube Music service.

oh thanks, can't wait

do you think it's coming today NZ or Friday?

Edited by lovedaddy

The person at popjustice who posted their album description/review just confirmed that the song playing on her website is Mycelia and it is indeed an interlude with no lyrics.

Just now, FlyPirate said:

The person at popjustice who posted their album description/review just confirmed that the song playing on her website is Mycelia and it is indeed an interlude with no lyrics.

oh.... explains why no one has mentioned it in the reviews i guess

but it sounds so good so I'm still hyped for ha