Golden Hit: Season 2 ๐Ÿ“€ Congratulations Hug! ๐Ÿ†

Aurora

Yq0jW4lI33JP0SUm8oelEOO7x3YbmJC0QS6W0ga4K3evtVKTlf8N0Ss_BFb4yfwJk0ywnfXamXLCIaWjMQr-eKaCXAco_8SHXYDy2_yA4E764Hcb6eicD8mJp-eON8btqLSAP7vRdmVyLny35U-RDGlkI5Iks0vf-hHS-fWM1-c0-QpsaFqH70RNxQ

ย 

ย 

At #11 with a song with a song that wonโ€™t be fading from my memory anytime soon...

ย 

@Julia Fox with โ€œI will knowโ€

ย 

I wish you were a higher rank than this because I thoroughly enjoyed your song! Either way though you continue to show such impressive growth from s1, you should be proud regardless. :heart:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

Yq0jW4lI33JP0SUm8oelEOO7x3YbmJC0QS6W0ga4K3evtVKTlf8N0Ss_BFb4yfwJk0ywnfXamXLCIaWjMQr-eKaCXAco_8SHXYDy2_yA4E764Hcb6eicD8mJp-eON8btqLSAP7vRdmVyLny35U-RDGlkI5Iks0vf-hHS-fWM1-c0-QpsaFqH70RNxQ

ย 

At #10 , a song with a love that history will remember...

@Better Mistakes with โ€œCruel Worldโ€

ย 

Really happy to see you crack the top 10! This song, specifically in the spoken parts, showed some of your best writing so far and the story behind the song was also really thoughtful and interesting! Keep it up and hopefully we will see you even higher next round!

At #9 with a song that thinks hells flames are cosy...

@beatinglikeadrum with โ€œxxx (forbidden prayer)โ€

ย 

Considering this was a song that you rushed to write before the deadline instead of not submitting anything, I think #9 is really impressive and shows your natural writing skill. I hope you can spend more time on your song for the current round, and then ideally we can see you rank even higher again!

Just now, fountain said:

my cat is very upset that im doing this right now. shes trying to climb on my laptop to be on me, and failingย :kitty:

my dog is trying to force me to play with him right now. the pets of GH being the real saboteurs-

ย 

At #8 with a song that we would gladly take the Amtrak from Michigan to Maryland with...

@TruGemini with โ€œLong Roadโ€

ย 

Honestly I wish your song were ranking higher than this because I absolutely adored it (and personally I gave it a 10!) but you should be proud of it regardless. You continue to show yourself to be a fantastic writer and I really look forward to your next submission. :heart:

ย 

At #7 with a song that commenced the beginning of a new season...

@hurricane326 with โ€œAutumnโ€

ย 

It's a shame to see your top 3 streak come to an end, but there's no denying that this song was still really impressive and that you have proven yourself to be an incredibly strong writer. I'm really looking forward to seeing your next song, especially after the exciting things you've shared about it!

ย 

At #6 with a song that proudly dances through any and all chambers...

@JoeAg with โ€œItโ€™s Your Shade of Blue Nowโ€

ย 

I absolutely loved your song and the way you so beautifully and naturally portray being queer in your writing. Personally this is among one of my favourites from you, and it's a shame it didn't reach the top 5, but I hope you are proud of it regardless! I'm looking forward to your next song, though hopefully you wont end up writing in an hour before (or even after) the deadline this time!ย 

ย 

ย 

At #5 with a song that looked so far inward, it looked back at itself...

ย 
ย 

ย 

@Legend E with โ€œInterviewing Myselfโ€

ย 

Really loved your song, such an interesting and thoughtful portrayal of it's topic. Congrats on placing in the top 5, very much deserved! :heart2:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 
Edited by fountain

this week's top 5 was also my top 5 (not in the exact order, though) so i'd have to say i'm quite pleased :duca:ย 

• ATRL Moderator

omg the Maria of this season :jonny4:

ย 

Thank you so much, I'm honestly shocked (as I think I liked Sycamore more vfvdf;) but happy this has done well, I feel it's quite a personal song to me :cries:ย 

ย 

And yay, 3 top 10s whew

ย 

At #4 with a song of two beautiful twin flames in the dark...

@XO_Life with โ€œOnly Ones Who Knowโ€

ย 

Congratulations on placing #4!! This is such a massive jump from going 17-14-11, and now all the way to #4! This is the type of growth that we absolutely love to see and you did a fantastic job this round so this is very much deserved. Keep up the great work!ย 

ย 

ย 

At #3 and earning a bronze Golden Hit token, with a song that took us to the kingdom of dreams...

ย 
ย 

ย 

@Augmented with โ€œThe Battleโ€

ย 

It seems we are making baby steps with the negative feelings toward your writing, and no matter how long it takes I'll make sure to stomp that out so you can see how great of a writer you are! Hopefully this placement helps prove all of this to you. Congrats on #3, happy for you. :heart:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 
Edited by fountain

And thus, our top 2 this round are @Euterpeย and @Hug

ย 

Two brilliant songs in totally different veins; one a powerful, raw, emotional message that the world needs to hear, and the other a creative marvel spanning production, writing, and conceptualisation.

ย 

Both would be so fitting for #1, but alas there is unfortunately no tie this round.

ย 

Regardless, I hope you both are incredibly proud with what you created, in the same way we were incredibly impressed.

ย 

Up next, #1 and #2...

1 minute ago, Hug said:

Omg either way it's a new peak for us both, our slay!!

We really did it.ย :chick3:

Just now, Augmented said:

Wait @fountainย not you making me realise my outro would have been perfect for this next challengeย :dies:

let's do a sequel :duca:ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.