• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

nick-fury-recognize.gif

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

At #5 and scoring 8.03,

with a song that made us look into the past...

@Julia Fox with vintage, submitted for Audrey Onyx!

Ahh big congrats on top 5 and your highest ranking song yet, thee muse! Super deserved, truly so excited by your success and growth this season! Here's to continuing it in round 3 :heart:

Audrey Onyx has no remaining songs.

Whew :clap3: Ty so much for the reception of this song! Hope I could snatch more top 5's on this!

Just now, Julia Fox said:

Whew :clap3: Ty so much for the reception of this song! Hope I could snatch more top 5's on this!

congrats bestie :clap3: 

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

At #4 and scoring 8.25,

with a song that explored the complexities of grief...

@Euterpe with Five Stages, submitted for Yin Yin!

Since you wrote for my artist I can certainly say you did a fantastic job this round, and clearly by your ranking and score the other judges also agreed with this! Very well done, congrats :heart:

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

At #3, scoring 8.44 and earning a bronze Golden Hit token,

with a song that lurked from the heavens...

@worldwide angel with clarity control, submitted for Yin Yin!

So happy to see you in the top 3!! I absolutely loved your first song and exclaimed my wishes for it to have ranked higher, and I'm so glad you achieved it this round! Absolutely deserved, only 2 rounds into this season, your debut season no less, and you've definitely made your mark already! Looking forward to seeing what you write next. :heart:

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Our top 2 of Round 2:

@hurricane326 and @Legend E!

Both amazingly written songs, both fantastic writers, but I'm afraid we have no tie and only one will be getting that top spot this week, although you both are deserving!

Representing Aria Thurney and Yin Yin respectfully, which BLACKGOLD member will earn the #1?

Find out in the next post...

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

At #2 and scoring 8.65,

with a song that defiled the crown...

@hurricane326 with Mortal Muse, submitted for Aria Thurney!

Congrats on #2!! Already earning a #1 and a #2 in the first two rounds is an amazing achievement and a testament to your ability as a writer! I have no doubt that your song for Round 3 will similarly impress us. :clap3:

And at #1 and scoring 9.4,

with a song that really dermarolled our asses...

@Legend E with Spa Night, submitted for Yin Yin!

Ahhh congrats on your first #1! Your song was incredibly emotive and really impressed each of the judges, if that's not already evident by your fantastic score of 9.4! Really, really well done. And of course, as the mentor of the artist your chose to write for I can also say I'm really proud that you chose Yin Yin and wrote such a great song for her. :heart:

Congrats again :clap3:

E #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A LEGEND RIGHT THERE

oprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gif

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Round 2: The Girl Group Challenge 

Ranking & Scores

1. @Legend E - Spa Night (Yin Yin) - 9.4

2. @hurricane326 - Mortal Muse (Aria Thurney) - 8.65

3. @worldwide angel - clarity control (Yin Yin) - 8.44

4. @Euterpe - Five Stages (Yin Yin) - 8.25

5. @Julia Fox - vintage (Audrey Onyx) - 8.03

6. @Hug - Checkmate (Aria Thurney) - 7.96

7. @JoeAg - Nightlife Empress (Diana Diamond) - 7.53

8. @TruGemini - Little White Lie (Diana Diamond) - 7.46

9. @Achilles. - Good Enough for Me (Aria Thurney) - 7.4

10. @Temporal - In Spades (Aria Thurney) - 7.3

11. @beatinglikeadrum - Running Away From the Sun (Audrey Onyx) - 7.21

12. @Augmented - Rule the Game (Aria Thurney) - 6.84

13. @Kylie Jenner - Big Girl (Bang Bang) [Aria Turney] - 6.78

14. @XO_Life - Drink That Up (Diana Diamond) - 5.46

15. @Better Mistakes - Me and the Girls (Yin Yin) - 4.85

:bird:

2 minutes ago, Remmy said:

E #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A LEGEND RIGHT THERE

oprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gifoprah-shocked.gif

see if you participated you would've won

oprah-shocked.gif

17 minutes ago, Legend E said:

I'm absolutely shocked, thank you all so much :weeps:

Congrats also to everyone else :heart: 

you deserve it :hughard:

and so does Yin Yin :eli: she just sent me a carrier pigeon that says she can't wait to get in the studio with you 

Just now, fountain said:

you deserve it :hughard:

and so does Yin Yin :eli: she just sent me a carrier pigeon that says she can't wait to get in the studio with you 

let me sell her White Flag :eli: 

Congrats to the T3!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Also thanks to the judges, I've been annoyingly busy lately so I haven't been able to respond but I'm seeing your critiques and going to try to fit them into my future entries :gaycat2:

Spoiler

I cant do no instrumental though, I've tried but trust me, it is NOT good :lmao: however, I think I won't search for a specific instrumental. I have like a 500+ collection of beats, I'm just going to hit shuffle and write to whatever the universe gives me, hopefully it'll help me focus on the lyrical content.

Okay, now, a stupid question. I am thinking to use sycamore as my tree but I don't see it in the list of 100 trees. Does that matter or can I use it? :skull:

17 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Okay, now, a stupid question. I am thinking to use sycamore as my tree but I don't see it in the list of 100 trees. Does that matter or can I use it? :skull:

:laugh:

that's perfectly fine, you can go with any tree you like. it doesn't have to be a specific kind of a tree either, it can just be a generic tree, but taking a specific one and incorporating it's unique characteristics might help with inspiration which is why that list of tree types was provided.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.