Golden Hit: Season 2 πŸ“€ Congratulations Hug! πŸ†

Aurora

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Poor @Jackson that’s his faveΒ 

When Jackson means to give hurricane a 10 but misses the 1 key and decides not to correct his "mistake" now...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, fountain said:

Β 

You did do super well, certainly in my opinion. I gave your song a 10, I loved it. Idk if you have read your reviews yet, but hopefully that gives you a better impression of what was thought as opposed to just looking at the ranking you got.Β 
Β 

Those notifications will be your reviews, me posting about when results will be, and then of course the actual results themselves too. Some to be skipped, but also some worth looking at.Β 

yeah i know! i’m sorry, i was kinda in a c*nty mood yesterday evening cause i was doing like 5 things at once and i had totally forgotten that yesterday was results dayΒ :mazen:

36 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

yeah i know! i’m sorry, i was kinda in a c*nty mood yesterday evening cause i was doing like 5 things at once and i had totally forgotten that yesterday was results dayΒ :mazen:

It’s okay! Anyway like I said in my review I think that song was a personal favourite from you, it was lovely.
Β 

Btw, don’t forget about the next challenge until an hour before the deadline :eddie:

So just as a fun fact: I've had titles that were referenced to songs I wrote in other songwriting games in both seasons of Golden Hit so far

Β 

GH1: To Make a Man... / PH7: To You.../To Me...

GH2: Welcome to the Club / PH9: Welcome to the WorldΒ 

Β 

What will I do next ???

Congratulations everyone on the fantastic results in R4, but especially to our top two!

Β 

Euterpe, your piece certainly struck an emotional chord with the judges and a win for you is thoroughly deserved. :clap3:

Β 

Hug, your song was one of the most creative package concepts in every single aspect I’ve had the pleasure to enjoy. Well done on a re-peak! :clap3:

Β 

I’m still away from home until Thursday, so won’t be able to update links or make Hit Tokens for R4, but rest assured they are still on the way. :alexz3:

Β 

Hope you’re well rested for the Dreamscape round, may you be ever inspired!

this top two OMG!!!! [oprah gif] [oprah gif] we love to see it!!! and E in the top 5!!! [oprah gif]

totally fine with taking last place since this was just a silly droplet idea, I was actually hoping for something like that because I didn't want to fill up a higher spot nn.

53 minutes ago, Remmy said:

this top two OMG!!!! [oprah gif] [oprah gif] we love to see it!!! and E in the top 5!!! [oprah gif]

totally fine with taking last place since this was just a silly droplet idea, I was actually hoping for something like that because I didn't want to fill up a higher spot nn.

[remmy]Β 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Remmy said:

[remmy]

Thanks to the judges for the T10 placement! I'm really trying to listen to your criticisms, I think I'm going to try experimenting with song structure (to an extent) to make my submissions more dynamic.Β 

Β 

Also, the song I'm making for Dreamscape weirdly reminds me of Free Xone even though it sounds nothing like itΒ :lmao:

Β 

Β 

Fun story: my computer ******* shat itself today and I have to factory reset it. The first time I tried to factory reset it, the process FAILED. I had to start over again ???Β 

Β 

"You decided to play God, may you fear what you've created " indeed ???

The You I Remember

We talked all the time, you used words that were new to me

Each and every time, I’d ask you what they mean

I remember wanting to use a lot of words like you

Thought if I wrote enough, I might be able to

4 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Cannot believe I submitted before the deadlineΒ :jonnycat:Β a new era methinks.

Thank you for submitting :heart:

Sent and flopped

Β 

4O86oz9.gif

Β 

Β 

Sent. Flopped

3 hours ago, fountain said:

Β 

Yep. Me again.

12 hour reminder!!
Β 

@Legend EΒ @worldwide angelΒ @JoeAgΒ @Achilles.Β @EuterpeΒ @beatinglikeadrumΒ @RemmyΒ @TemporalΒ @Gavin.Β @Better MistakesΒ @Jack!Β @DatChickDoeΒ @EpicSongFanΒ @Augmented

almost done :duca:Β 

Proud that I achieved a top 10 last round. I write all my songs over production or existing songs, following their melodies and I think that somewhat holds me back in this type of competition where perhaps the longer versed songs etc. will always fare better - which isn’t my style.
Β 

Anyway, like Kate Bush, I too shall be fading into reclusion as I continue to work on my own personal albums and have fun with music :heart:

3 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Proud that I achieved a top 10 last round. I write all my songs over production or existing songs, following their melodies and I think that somewhat holds me back in this type of competition where perhaps the longer versed songs etc. will always fare better - which isn’t my style.

Honestly I’m inclined to agree with this, we’ve had a couple of examples this season where the challenge has pushed people out of their comfort zones and they’ve pushed their writing when they put themselves outside of a traditional box. I don’t think the songs submitted necessarily have to be longer though, or that they can’t have a strong melody to them, but mostly that the songs that perform the best usually have something specific to them that sets them apart, whether that’s a unique concept or really strong introspective writing, the top songs usually have a certain poignancy or message to them. We see a lot of great songs regardless and it’s up to each individual if they care about their placements or if they are just joining for fun. This game is meant to be kinda like a sandbox where the players can get whatever they want out of it, and I hope that is how it feels despite the judging process. I feel concerned about that sometimes, tbh.Β :fall:

Β 

Anyway, glad you were proud with your top 10. :clap3:Β 

Edited by fountain

• ATRL Moderator

oof I'm flopping, what I wrote is kinda basic. I have a line that I really love though but kinda pissed I'm floppingΒ :cries:Β 

Β 

i'll send soon

Β 

Β 

• ATRL Moderator

i hope y'all won't drag me too hard cause it's somewhat longΒ :intoit:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.