Golden Hit: Season 2 📀 Congratulations Hug! 🏆

Aurora

On 8/28/2022 at 8:21 PM, fountain said:

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Next up we have a tie, skipping #15 and making both songs #14!

At #14 with a song that shook the aviary world...

Reveal hidden contents

@Julia Fox with Crying Birds!

Loved the thought provoking nature of your song, a huge glow up, can't wait to see you continue to grow as a writer!

At #14 with a song that glided through a waterfall...

Reveal hidden contents

@worldwide angel with Eternal!

Absolutely loved your song, it was so lovely and totally pulled me in. Really excited to see what you write next!

honored to be tied with a legend :heart2:

a top fifteen hit :duca:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Temporal said:

Taking a biT of a risk with this one, won't be including any nature references I fear... 

If this flops I'll simply never do it again :heart2:

I think it will be fine without, and I’m sure there will be other opportunities :heart2:

2 hours ago, Euterpe said:

I really thought I was gonna make lighter, happier songs this season… Nope, we’re going back to form this round.

Oop, well, if the inspiration strikes in that way then no reason to suppress it and not take advantage of the idea!

Which member are you going for? :lakitu:

8 hours ago, Hug said:

IXk1cX1.png

Merely a day after a 30 second leak of a supposed Hug-penned track for former BLACKGOLD member Diana Diamond leaked online, an alleged full version has surfaced. Hug was once again asked about these leaks, to which he responded "It's all a part of my plan." Very ominous. Is he threatening to release another song? Regardless, you can check out the full version of Ride into the Night here, and give your thoughts in the comments below.

Banger :clap3: congrats to Diana

7 hours ago, Hug said:

As an aside, we're such a cute cult

3a02f7bc1d3b00439e126b21323b0ab5.png

Looking forward to more and more tokens being acquired as the game progresses :jonnycat:

Single 2: Me and The Girls (Yin Yin)

spacer.png

“Diana left me in a crash in the back of her car

I wore her diamonds on my titties like a Tiffany’s bra”

9 hours ago, fountain said:

Oop, well, if the inspiration strikes in that way then no reason to suppress it and not take advantage of the idea!

Which member are you going for? :lakitu:

Yin Yin

7 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Single 2: Me and The Girls (Yin Yin)

spacer.png

“Diana left me in a crash in the back of her car

I wore her diamonds on my titties like a Tiffany’s bra”

1 hour ago, Euterpe said:

Yin Yin

Yin Yin securing these smashes :clap3:

19 hours ago, XO_Life said:

Like... I am sorry for the pronunciation on some parts (but I am actually kinda drunk rn). But since I don't have time this week to do this... here it goes. I am not a singer nor do I have a decent or even pleasant voice :rip:

It's just so you guys can get a feeling for the melody or rather groove of the song. 

Listen to Drink that up.m4a by XO_Life on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/aK5fC

Am I right in feeling these Beyoncé vibes? I like it.

Also kinda has a Sia demo feel to it like why can I see her texting this exact clip to Shakira, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy and about a dozen other pop girls so that she can buy a new toilet. 

I’ll bare this melody and sound in mind when reading your entry this round! 

2 hours ago, fountain said:

Am I right in feeling these Beyoncé vibes? I like it.

Also kinda has a Sia demo feel to it like why can I see her texting this exact clip to Shakira, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy and about a dozen other pop girls so that she can buy a new toilet. 

I’ll bare this melody and sound in mind when reading your entry this round! 

I guess those vibes are from her new album? Because I didn't really have Beyoncé im mind when writing this. It would fit her tho. 

Excited to hear your feedback! :heart:

Not seeing much love for Audrey Onyx on the timeline... I hope y'all like 3's and 4's!

6 hours ago, XO_Life said:

I guess those vibes are from her new album? Because I didn't really have Beyoncé im mind when writing this. It would fit her tho. 

Excited to hear your feedback! :heart:

I think it reminded me more of Standing on the Sun, a song that really deserved better :'(

7 hours ago, Temporal said:

Nvm I'm writing for queen Aria Thurney now :heart:

Yesssssss :heart:

3 hours ago, Euterpe said:

I never give hints, but I will today: 5

Yin Yin’s debut is gonna have 5 #1s? Queen :clap3:

Well finally submitted with like 45 mins before it turns thursday here :cm: 

I’ve tried writing 4 different attempts and have ended up deleting each one :skull: This is not going well for me.

My theme this season will be submitting right before the buzzer it seems

Writing this one has been like pulling teeth :toofunny3:

Watching a horror movie and hiding here to avoid getting scared… I’m usually fine with horrors tbh and they’re my go to, but video tape ones really get me :clownny:

2 hours ago, Augmented said:

I’ve tried writing 4 different attempts and have ended up deleting each one :skull: This is not going well for me.

Welp your doubts last round ended in success, and I believe the same occurred a few times last season, so you really never know how it’ll turn out :lakitu:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Watching a horror movie and hiding here to avoid getting scared… I’m usually fine with horrors tbh and they’re my go to, but video tape ones really get me :clownny:

I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS 

6 minutes ago, Remmy said:

I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS I'M LIVING IN YOUR WALLS 

Spoiler

When I saw this twist in the movie The Boy honestly I was so disgusted :rip: the movie is pretty much panned by everybody but I thought that premise was genuinely disturbing and really didn’t see it coming… and the way he just suddenly appeared and climbed out of the ******* wall with that mask on… yeah I don’t mess with that whew

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.