• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

My round 2 song is about if Yin Yin engaged in lesbian experimentation nightly with the other members of BlackGold

Emblem-Banner-S2.png

Β 

Hey, Hitmakers! Almost four days remain on the countdown clock for Round 2's Girl Group challenge, which is plenty of time to get writing.
Which formerΒ BLΙ…Ο½KGOβ…ƒD icon will you be writing for? Aria Thurney, Diana Diamond, Audrey Onyx, and Yin Yin are all preparing their debuts!
Remember, if you've only just discovered Golden Hit or simply didn't wish to participate in Round 1, fear not: sign-ups are still openβ€”just submit!

With that, it's time to present the top three four of last round's Zoology challenge with their bonus prizes: theΒ Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trioΒ quartet of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them forΒ embossment.

Β 

:matty:

Β 

Celebrating a third place triumph with β€œNight owl” and its nocturnalΒ 8.625Β score:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S2-R1-Augmented.png

Here is yourΒ Bronze Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and an owl. :3rdplace:

Β 

Β 

Also celebrating a third place triumph with β€œLilith” and its tantalizing 8.625Β score:

Here is yourΒ Bronze Hit TokenΒ embossed with your ATRL username and Lilith (as depicted in Persona O.A.). :3rdplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a second place success with β€œTyto Alba” and its hoot of anΒ 8.738 score:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S2-R1-JoeAg.png

Here is yourΒ Silver Hit TokenΒ embossed with your requested name and Kate Bush. :2ndplace:

Β 

Β 

Celebrating a first place finish with β€œI Walk Alone” and its devilishΒ 8.913 score:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S2-R1-hurricane326.png

Here is yourΒ Golden Hit TokenΒ embossed with your requested name and a hurricane. :1stplace:

Β 

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hitβ€”ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top writers ofΒ each roundΒ will earn their ownΒ Hit TokenΒ just like the three four above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes.Β :lee:

Β 

Emblem-Crest-S2.png

1 hour ago, Better Mistakes said:

Anyway, stream this song I wrote for a DJ and artistΒ 

Β 

Β 

OK work... serving power ***** moves.

Β 

Β 

Issa bop. Do you mind sharing the lyrics?

Β 

29 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

My round 2 song is about if Yin Yin engaged in lesbian experimentation nightly with the other members of BlackGold

If?

• ATRL Moderator

wait the circle made of 2s is cute x

3 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Honestly here for this. With her enigmatic persona anybody picking her is free to speculate on her personal life / what happened with her in BLACKGOLD, and this is as interesting a possibility as any :eli:

Omg Augmented and me also having the idea to make our tokens relevant to the lyrics we wrote.

Β 

Yeah we need that collab round expeditiously.Β 

the girl group challenge in PH11 included a collab component and honestly it was kinda the serve of the seasonΒ 

tbh i do hope a collab challenge comes back one of these days, even if just for a bonus round or something :lakitu:

The opening lyric I just came up with…

Β 

Β 

Β 

Now how do I live up to it? :jonnycat:

Like... I am sorry for the pronunciation on some parts (but I am actually kinda drunk rn). But since I don't have time this week to do this... here it goes. I am not a singer nor do I have a decent or even pleasant voice :rip:

Β 

It's just so you guys can get a feeling for the melody or rather groove of the song.Β 

Β 

Listen to Drink that up.m4a by XO_Life on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/aK5fC

Β 

IXk1cX1.png

Merely a day after a 30 second leak of a supposed Hug-penned track for former BLACKGOLD member Diana Diamond leaked online, an alleged full version has surfaced. Hug was once again asked about these leaks, to which he responded "It's all a part of my plan." Very ominous. Is he threatening to release another song? Regardless, you can check out the full version of Ride into the Night here, and give your thoughts in the comments below.

Β 

Β 

Thank you so much to the judges for your feedback!

Shook I made the top 10! Now to make top 5 this round

Β 

I have an ambitious idea for miss Diana but let's see if I can pull it off and make it sound natural cause a big pop song with this idea...idk :lmao:

Β 

Β 

Β 

13 minutes ago, Hug said:

As an aside, we're such a cute cult

Β 

3a02f7bc1d3b00439e126b21323b0ab5.png

I’m not saying that the goal is ATRL domination, but the goal is ATRL domination.

Β 

Glad you like your token though! I had to use a different pose of Lilith from the one provided as it was just too small to work with the embossment effect properly, but I think it turned out well!

hey, just wanted to apologise for missing the final round of the last season, i had a lot going on in my personal life these past couple months

huge thanks to the judges for helping push me to write songs i wouldn't have written otherwise. "If I Leave This Earth" and "the lease" in particular mean a great deal to me

i really really hope i will find some time to play some rounds of thisΒ :heart2:

7 hours ago, fountain said:

Honestly here for this. With her enigmatic persona anybody picking her is free to speculate on her personal life / what happened with her in BLACKGOLD, and this is as interesting a possibility as any :eli:

Artwork and title being revealed. Teaser lyric:

Β 

β€œDiana left me in a crash in the back of her car

I wore her diamonds on my titties like a Tiffany’s bra”

30 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

hey, just wanted to apologise for missing the final round of the last season, i had a lot going on in my personal life these past couple months

huge thanks to the judges for helping push me to write songs i wouldn't have written otherwise. "If I Leave This Earth" and "the lease" in particular mean a great deal to me

i really really hope i will find some time to play some rounds of thisΒ :heart2:

Hope everything is okay :hug: here if you ever want to talk

1 hour ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Ahhhh yes I would love if you blessed us whenever you are available this season :heart:Β it was a shame you missed the final last season but your impact was felt regardless, definitely one of, if not certainly, your most acclaim yet! And deservedly so.

So I have to write only one song ?

12 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

So I have to write only one song ?

Yep, only one song for one of the girls!Β 

I really thought I was gonna make lighter, happier songs this season… Nope, we’re going back to form this round.

Taking a biT of a risk with this one, won't be including any nature references I fear...Β 

Β 

If this flops I'll simply never do it againΒ :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.