Golden Hit: Season 2 šŸ“€ Congratulations Hug! šŸ†

Aurora

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Hug said:

I used a bot to take some lyrics of mine and convert them to pictures. I had to give the bot some art direction and the lyric snippets had to be small but I still thought it was fun.

Ā 

Lilith: "A fruit bearing wisdom",Ā (Renaissance painting art style)

Ā 

5d8da7fb3b215de13c7f2a2882b89469.jpg

Ā 

(a friend of mine saw my prompt and decided to do "brain fruit" which resulted in this image)

Ā 

7b823c94dfe78ffeae692a25efe6ac9e.jpg

Ā 

Checkmate: "Figures dance upon a checkered floor they waltz and sway to set the score", (Noir art style)

Ā 

6dd2fd5cceb7b22ba5faec9d9c33f0f9.jpg

Ā 

Welcome to the Club: "A sigh now slowly dances in the breeze that faintly blows", (Watercolor art style)

Ā 

580159c7414ae7495d2a7665e355eeb4.jpg

Ā 

[C:\DIGITAL-DYSTOPIA] (feat. Alluring Name): "You crafted a Tower of Babel out of code", (90s anime art style)

Ā 

261c060f1d851f3fdd368c9cc6a7c247.jpg

Ā 

The You I Remember: "We were swimming at a place we used to know the water the rocks and the trees were as I left them", (sketchbook art style)

Ā 

5560ba3d4ae045153c211cad3c2ccdf4.jpg

Ā 

I redid this prompt with "We were swimming at a place we used to know", (pencil sketch art style)

Ā 

d3e2e36afca6dc48c41e5bc58a3c9086.jpg

Ā 

Deep in the Expanse: "I see lines and shapes appearing deep in the expanse each and every one being crafted by my hands", (minimalist art style)

Ā 

5590c1b4e77139ba723fdc062deff3c5.jpg

Ā 

and as a last bonus

Ā 

Ride into the Night: "The sunset's painting our skin gold the saltwater breeze lingers on our clothes", (pop art style)

Ā 

a82766a44bb2b6b8337db39892aa3802.jpg

Ā 

some turned out better than others ofc but I thought this would be a fun way to have a visual representation of my time in GH2.

Ā 

I used Midjourney AI for these if any of you want to do something similar and share by the way <3

wait let me copy this idea for a lil something i'm planning for tomorrow x

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jackson said:

i've never used discord so it took me a minute :skull:Ā but you just have to go into a room and type /imagine and then a prompt

Ā 

i decided to do one from each season i've played, i'll share just because it's so much fun :foxaylove3:Ā thanks so much for the idea @HugĀ :hug:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Omg that art is the best part of DEEPFAKE!! Whew

Ā 

bit shook at Stardust paid dust

4 hours ago, Legend E said:

wait let me copy this idea for a lil something i'm planning for tomorrow x

Consider me perchedĀ 

11 hours ago, Hug said:

I used a bot to take some lyrics of mine and convert them to pictures. I had to give the bot some art direction and the lyric snippets had to be small but I still thought it was fun.

Ā 

Lilith: "A fruit bearing wisdom",Ā (Renaissance painting art style)

Ā 

5d8da7fb3b215de13c7f2a2882b89469.jpg

Ā 

(a friend of mine saw my prompt and decided to do "brain fruit" which resulted in this image)

Ā 

7b823c94dfe78ffeae692a25efe6ac9e.jpg

Ā 

Checkmate: "Figures dance upon a checkered floor they waltz and sway to set the score", (Noir art style)

Ā 

6dd2fd5cceb7b22ba5faec9d9c33f0f9.jpg

Ā 

Welcome to the Club: "A sigh now slowly dances in the breeze that faintly blows", (Watercolor art style)

Ā 

580159c7414ae7495d2a7665e355eeb4.jpg

Ā 

[C:\DIGITAL-DYSTOPIA] (feat. Alluring Name): "You crafted a Tower of Babel out of code", (90s anime art style)

Ā 

261c060f1d851f3fdd368c9cc6a7c247.jpg

Ā 

The You I Remember: "We were swimming at a place we used to know the water the rocks and the trees were as I left them", (sketchbook art style)

Ā 

5560ba3d4ae045153c211cad3c2ccdf4.jpg

Ā 

I redid this prompt with "We were swimming at a place we used to know", (pencil sketch art style)

Ā 

d3e2e36afca6dc48c41e5bc58a3c9086.jpg

Ā 

Deep in the Expanse: "I see lines and shapes appearing deep in the expanse each and every one being crafted by my hands", (minimalist art style)

Ā 

5590c1b4e77139ba723fdc062deff3c5.jpg

Ā 

and as a last bonus

Ā 

Ride into the Night: "The sunset's painting our skin gold the saltwater breeze lingers on our clothes", (pop art style)

Ā 

a82766a44bb2b6b8337db39892aa3802.jpg

Ā 

some turned out better than others ofc but I thought this would be a fun way to have a visual representation of my time in GH2.

Ā 

I used Midjourney AI for these if any of you want to do something similar and share by the way <3

I am flawed, this is such a cute idea. I know AI art is kind of a controversial topical in some circles, but personally as someone who is far more tech inclined than art, this is so neat (and I think you've curated a really nice aesthetic here!) The "Deep in the Expanse" one is literally serving album cover worthy. :jonny4:

Ā 

8 hours ago, Jackson said:

i've never used discord so it took me a minute :skull:Ā but you just have to go into a room and type /imagine and then a prompt

Ā 

i decided to do one from each season i've played, i'll share just because it's so much fun :foxaylove3:Ā thanks so much for the idea @HugĀ :hug:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Another server... the "DEEPFAKE" cover is everything. "The Cave" is veryĀ you, and "Lilac Fields" is simply sublime also. :smitten:

I feel like this would honestly be a cute challenge prompt to get some ideas flowing... like the Lana Del Rey title generator, but for art/single covers. :eek:

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

I feel like this would honestly be a cute challenge prompt to get some ideas flowing... like the Lana Del Rey title generator, but for art/single covers. :eek:

The way I woke up intending to message you thisā€¦ thereā€™s been a single cover challenge before (in PH 10.5) but one using this AI could be even cooler, I think!Ā :jonnycat:

13 hours ago, fountain said:

Omg that art is the best part of DEEPFAKE!! Whew

Ā 

bit shook at Stardust paid dust

the DEEPFAKE shade :tsk:Ā in hindsight it might be my favorite GH1 song of mine

Ā 

i specifically chose songs that i thought would be the most visually interesting, not necessarily my favorites, hence the Stardust snubĀ 

4 hours ago, Citrus said:

Congratulations @Hug!!!!

not this being your second post in 5 years :deadbanana2:

36 minutes ago, Jackson said:

the DEEPFAKE shade :tsk:Ā in hindsight it might be my favorite GH1 song of mine

This disrespect to Il Diavolo e Dio and Reykjavikā€¦

Ā 

Iā€¦.

Ā 

Ā 

38 minutes ago, Jackson said:

not this being your second post in 5 years :deadbanana2:

whew GH itā€™s impact

6 hours ago, Citrus said:

Congratulations @Hug!!!!

You know youā€™ve made it when your win brings back a legend from the etherā€¦ hope youā€™ll bring a little bit of fruitiness to GH3!

Ā 

5 hours ago, fountain said:

The way I woke up intending to message you thisā€¦ thereā€™s been a single cover challenge before (in PH 10.5) but one using this AI could be even cooler, I think!Ā :jonnycat:

Our mindsā€¦ S3 R1 already confirmed yup get your bookmarks ready for 2023 itā€™s going to be an experience!

Ā 

1 hour ago, Hug said:

omg fellow ex mod hello and thank you ā™„

Not me forgetting about your Mod erasā€¦ a bit of a serve.

14 hours ago, XO_Life said:

Ready for S3 & The Halloween Bonus Round. :duca:

41 minutes ago, fountain said:

Coming soon!Ā :foxaylove2:

:WAP:

• ATRL Moderator

Time to surprise drop the album i guess :cm:Ā Here is Interviewing Myself

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EeFRMJS.png

Ā 

VdUGVBN.pngOPhF7oc.jpghnorlnc.pngjYQdZVM.pngB45F4x7.png

oJ3qiIP.jpgEeFRMJS.pngfpc8Rbl.pnggZbL6hu.pngB1iW1VA.jpg

Ā 

XBczyg3.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

please ignore the flopage in the background in some of these pics, i'm too tired to modify them anymore x

Ā 

1 hour ago, Legend E said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EeFRMJS.png

Ā 

Ā 

XBczyg3.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

please ignore the flopage in the background in some of these pics, i'm too tired to modify them anymore x

Ā 

Ahhh love it :heart:Ā an album full of hits and gems I fear :clap3:

3 hours ago, Legend E said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EeFRMJS.png

Ā 

Ā 

XBczyg3.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

We love an acclaimed debut. :clap3:An 83 on Metacritic (reallyā€”this is the average score of these songs, impressive!)

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, fountain said:

Ahhh love it :heart:Ā an album full of hits and gems I fear :clap3:

Ā 

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

We love an acclaimed debut. :clap3:An 83 on Metacritic (reallyā€”this is the average score of these songs, impressive!)

trimming the fat + poptimism did that :clap3:Ā 

21 hours ago, Legend E said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

EeFRMJS.png

Ā 

Ā 

XBczyg3.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

:soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda::soda:

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm dead

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

I'm scared

I'm scaredĀ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.