“You’re not black” teen gets Gagged!

Drama

Idk if this was already posted but It’s been circulating but he kinda gagged him a bit. 

You just KNOW the other guy was saying all types of N word this N word that. We all know the type. 

this is what happens when straight boys allow their entire playlist to consist of only Drake, Young Thug and Playboi Carti.

Edited by imabadkid

i wonder what's the context, but why do i feel like i already know :deadbanana2:

I get the unfortunate situation, but a grownup using such terms when talking about children is disturbing

Edited by Michael196

As if black people cant be hispanic smh…

I remember when I studied in the US a boy white as the Sun told me he feels black. I thought it was odd.

Anyways, not sure this is the case, but hispanic people can be Black. Americans are generally so ignorant, geez

2 minutes ago, brazil said:

Anyways, not sure this is the case, but hispanic people can be Black. Americans are generally so ignorant, geez

This :rip:

3 hours ago, imabadkid said:

this is what happens when straight boys allow their entire playlist to consist of only Drake, Young Thug and Playboi Carti.

Taste for Playboi Carti

Just a kid, needs someone to educate him 

I find it weird he gets recorded and now people are having discussions about what he said :rip:

The "Hispanic" guy looks like he could be Afro-Latino though :rip: 

I hope people aren't going in on the little white kid though... he's a kid and probably doesn't know better. People on the internet can be overly brutal to people their age.

On 8/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, Relampago. said:

I hope people aren't going in on the little white kid though... he's a kid and probably doesn't know better. People on the internet can be overly brutal to people their age.

They’re not. One look at the comment section and most black people are siding with him, and it turned into a whole black people vs Hispanic people debacle. :deadbanana4:

Well, the boy's hair is growing out and not down, so it's fair to say he has SOME african ancestry. Whether that makes him Black or not is up for debate and isn't a debate the white boy should be taking the lead on.:coffee2:

On 8/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, Relampago. said:

If people have to guess if you’re black, by describing appearance traits that aren’t exclusive to black people. How are you black? This kid is likely mixed. Hes not black. He shouldn’t be using the n word. 

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

If people have to guess if you’re black, by describing appearance traits that aren’t exclusive to black people. How are you black? This kid is likely mixed. Hes not black. He shouldn’t be using the n word. 

Was he using the N word? There’s like, no context to this video at all :deadbanana: 

I literally can’t see anything of this boy in the video except for the fact he has curly hair and dark brown skin, two common phenotypes of Afro-Latinos.  

Since this is inevitably just gonna devolve into a debate about who is black enough, I’ll just leave it at that. There’s no info in this video for me to see anything other than a white kid saying a racially ambiguous boy facing away from the camera with a mask on isn’t black but “Hispanic” (cringe term btw). 

4 hours ago, Sesame said:

They’re not. One look at the comment section and most black people are siding with him, and it turned into a whole black people vs Hispanic people debacle. :deadbanana4:

Oh, this  :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Was he using the N word? There’s like, no context to this video at all :deadbanana: 

I literally can’t see anything of this boy in the video except for the fact he has curly hair and dark brown skin, two common phenotypes of Afro-Latinos.  

Since this is inevitably just gonna devolve into a debate about who is black enough, I’ll just leave it at that. There’s no info in this video for me to see anything other than a white kid saying a racially ambiguous boy facing away from the camera with a mask on isn’t black but “Hispanic” (cringe term btw). 

Oh, this  :deadbanana2:

I’m just saying dark skin and curly hair doesnt mean youre black. And using some one drop rule to make someone black is racist. There’s nothing wrong with being mixed or multiracial.

A lot of these people always go and say they are afro latino when they are called out for racism or using the N word. And somehow find a picture of their great-grandma who was partially black to prove they get some pass. 

American ignorance knows no bounds.  Do they actually think Latinos cannot be black? During the Atlantic Slave Trade, 12 million Africans were sent to the Americans - of those 500k to the US, and the rest to Latin America and the Caribbean.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.