Do you run out of a public bathroom the moment someone’s about to start pooping?

Pikachoo

Am i the only one who does this?

I will be in the bathroom peeing, washing my hands… 

but the moment someone comes in and heads to the stall, I RUN out of the bathroom before I start hearing poop sounds. I don’t care if my hands are still wet, I refuse to hear the sound of someone farting, moving their bowels.

if I unfortunately need to poop in a public place, I will always flush whenever my ass makes any sort of noise to hide the sound. but no one else seems to be a corteous as I am

I get on my knees and check below the stalls to make sure they're just peeing and not pooping

That's why I always play music at full volume so I don't hear anything.

Umm it's a bathroom? I leave when I'm finished. Idc what other people are doing :deadbanana:

OP what if they rip a fart at the urinal though? You'd have no warning since they didn't go to a stall

Edited by Jagger

What is going on in here oN THIS DAY 

I love your threads :deadbanana2:

i wait for them to leave then go into the cubicle they were using and start sniffing

If the guy is hot I will hit poppers to open my airways, get in the next stall, and inhale deep

I hate hearing people grunting, sighing, and farting in the public restroom. Especially the sputtering ones. It’s so disgusting and uncivil

59 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ew you flush the toilet while your bare ass is hovering over it?

yes, like a poor man's bidet. 

28 minutes ago, Ina Garten said:

If the guy is hot I will hit poppers to open my airways, get in the next stall, and inhale deep

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I get on my knees and check below the stalls to make sure they're just peeing and not pooping

:deadbanana4:

The sounds actually turn me on and as someone said in here, if the guys hot I’ll inhale deeper to smell it better and when he’s gone I’ll even go in the stall to see if he left some stains ?

18 hours ago, Illuminati said:

:bibliahh:

YES! OP I do this as well. I will not subject myself to that trauma if i can avoid it 

To the above posters, Y'all NEED to accept Jesus in your heart and REPENT for being NASTY:mazen:

On 8/15/2022 at 12:06 PM, SoExcited19 said:

The sounds actually turn me on and as someone said in here, if the guys hot I’ll inhale deeper to smell it better and when he’s gone I’ll even go in the stall to see if he left some stains ?

This deserves a ZTP, even if it is just trolling.

I don't use public restrooms

xIAB23b.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.