ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

I think dweebz wanted you to win but the other judges weee between Karlie and me and like always hoest has the last word on had to decided between the Karlie and me and decided Karlie -which is deserved tbh because it was the most consistent girl at the end- 

No

2 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

I didn't feel like the host was interested in seeing either of the top 2 girls winning but had to break a tie. 

No

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

6 hours ago, Thanatos said:

A message from Karlie Kloss

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, I want to excuse my absence during the finale. I moved to a new country and started my studies at a new university and this first week has been killing me so far. I was so busy yesterday that I forgot the date, I'm very sorry!!!

I dedicate this win to every contestant from S2 and I know that the legacy of our iconic season will be continued in the future (I'm talking about you Coco and Anna <3 ) 

xoxo

Karlie Kloss

spacer.png
:heart::clap3::heart:

6 hours ago, Thanatos said:

A message from Karlie Kloss

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, I want to excuse my absence during the finale. I moved to a new country and started my studies at a new university and this first week has been killing me so far. I was so busy yesterday that I forgot the date, I'm very sorry!!!

I'm feeling very honored to finally receive the ANTM crown. 

Thank you so so much. After S2, this means a lot to me. 

This All Stars season was a rollercoaster ride, from our granny judge Miranda disappearing, to the ho(e)st leaving for days and finally Kiko's meltdown resulting in her (almost) quitting. 

I had a wonderful time this season and I am very glad that my efforts were awarded with the All Stars title. 

Karlie Kloss has been my go-to model for a lot of games and with this win, I can finally retire her and maybe in a couple of years someone else will find the passion to represent her portofolio in both fashion and photography. 

Congrats to the ho(e)st @dweebz on another successful season. Don't be shy to add a co-host sometime in the future, it would be fun to see you compete one day. 

Thank you to the judges @Devon @Rotunda @Littlejfrey @Insanity and ( @sumthintoxic82 ) for your thoughtful critiques each episode! It was tough trying to impress you 5 each episode! 

To the Top 3 girls, Kiko ( @Julia Fox ), Liu ( @Jai ) and Allison ( @Kylizzle ), you all had wonderful photographs this season and you should be very proud of yourselves. Each one of you was fierce competition, thank you for making this season so competitive :clap3:

To the S2 Untucked lounge, @Feather , @Jai and our robbed sister @Not Like The Movies, I had a wonderful time with you 3 <3

I dedicate this win to every contestant from S2 and I know that the legacy of our iconic season will be continued in the future (I'm talking about you Coco and Anna <3 ) 

xoxo

Karlie Kloss

A winner with grace, dignity, integrity, and energy.

We need to do ATRL’s Next Top Model: Rivals Edition

Plot twist: You will compete… with your rivals. Both needs to submit individual pictures, judged based on both pictures and if one is eliminated so is the other :alexz2:

Or

ATRL’s Next Top Model: Mentor Season

Each mentor (past winner) will be assigned with 5 models, and their job is to mentor and ensure their models stay until the end. Models can submit multiple pictures/choices to their mentor, and their mentor will select which one fits the best for the theme, and at the end the judges will decide which models stays, and who goes home. Does the models have what it takes to be a top model? And does a past winner have what it takes to successfully mold a model to be a true winner? 

Find out on ATRL’s Next Top Model: Mentors Edition :alexz2:

2 hours ago, Feather said:

Or

ATRL’s Next Top Model: Mentor Season

Each mentor (past winner) will be assigned with 5 models, and their job is to mentor and ensure their models stay until the end. Models can submit multiple pictures/choices to their mentor, and their mentor will select which one fits the best for the theme, and at the end the judges will decide which models stays, and who goes home. Does the models have what it takes to be a top model? And does a past winner have what it takes to successfully mold a model to be a true winner? 

Find out on ATRL’s Next Top Model: Mentors Edition :alexz2:

THIS IS A MOMENT THAT WOULD BE ICONIC!

Even if 3-4 winners agreed to this, it would be a mega season.

Also, Kiko won the last episode, but it aint make a difference.

4 minutes ago, dweebz said:

So here's the T

pvLP0jr.png

Is05QwT.png

abwHUDB.png

EKl3T8X.png

sZUIenE.png

t3cRMpn.png

50cspQ9.png

3 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

hmm

now where is season 4's expose?

Season 4's is too messy.

Yesss at the HOEST stanning for season 2 winner and would even choose Liu over Kiko. 

Karlie / Liu has been the MOST competitive and consistent the whole season and they deserve the top 2. 

glad the quitter didn’t win :alexz2:

Edited by Feather

4 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Well... @Julia Foxgirl im so sorry :skull: 

Don’t worry girl… it’s all alright :heart: Karlie deserved to win anyway and being a runner up of All Stars is still great -and you as Allison should have known tbh- :heart2: but it’s lovely to see the expose and show my haters that I would have win :mandown:  I can only imagine their meltdowns if that would had happened…

anyway I still have the most wins this season (4), I’m still the most ratings magnet and I'm still a fan favorite! I feel like have my crown anyway… others can relate to it while spreading hate and flop shade :heart:

Edited by Julia Fox

????????? 

Im beyond shocked. 
I’m surprised Dweebz immediately switched up his narrative because when we spoke after my elimination, he told me this was Kiko’s season to win because she had the best storyline etc and I told him the win should be solely based on merit and not storyline because that’s pure bs. It appears he completely changed his tune which is quite surprising. I won’t show screenshots of our convo because I don’t like to leak stuff but he told me the complete opposite of what I’m seeing here. 

I really did not expect the judges to be the one pushing a win based on storyline. 

Seeing Dweebz fight for the rightful winner is weird! And the judges pushing bs hmmm!! 

Yikes! 

Now hold on because im confused by the explanation based on the tea from @dweebz. Yes Karlie and Kiko are tied with wins, but if you look at they're placements over the entire season Karlie was RUNNING away with it. Ebonee was. the only other girl seeing her. 

gW0zqY6.png

Now with that being said;

• Kiko did amazing, especially compared to her season4 run; it gave comeback
  • While im flattered, a Liu win would've looked weird. 
  • Allison girl im so sorry. 
  • Ebonee was ROBBED.

My vote was Kiko was because I thought she had the riskiest portfolio and I found myself getting less impressed with Karlie’s portfolio by the end, particularly during this final submission. Karlie was my #2 though so I did not put up a fight. Any of the four would have made worthy winners though. 

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Now hold on because im confused by the explanation based on the tea from @dweebz. Yes Karlie and Kiko are tied with wins, but if you look at they're placements over the entire season Karlie was RUNNING away with it. Ebonee was. the only other girl seeing her. 

gW0zqY6.png

Well but if we count the last episode I had the most wins but Karlie would have had a better average anyway…

i mean every one of us would have been a deserved/incredible winner so I don’t get the meltdowns or shooketh on here tbh I’m happy with my placement and I’m happy that judges wanted me to win and I’m happy that Karlie won…

anyway I think Ebonee and Karlie were the ones that were seem safe-y by the end of the season because on how predictable/lack of shook factor their shoots were but they were good and both would have looked great as winners anyway. Same with Liu and Allison tbh…

the only fair and right conclusion is that any of the top 5 girls would have been incredible and deserved winners of this season… outside of us there’s a reason why the other girls were eliminated 

Edited by Julia Fox

Anyway Kiko would love to be a judge :mandown: I think she made it clear that she’s a top model and she can be a very interesting and unique judge that’s something that this competition lacks… let me be a candidate for season 6 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jai said:

Now with that being said;

• Kiko did amazing, especially compared to her season4 run; it gave comeback
  • While im flattered, a Liu win would've looked weird. 
  • Allison girl im so sorry. 
  • Ebonee was ROBBED.

I think we all knew I was fourth lol I was just happy to make the finale. I never actually thought I was in consideration. 

Storyline wasn't the main reason for the Kiko pick. I preferred her final entry and her highs more.  I'm perfectly fine with Karlie's win though. 

12 hours ago, Jai said:

gW0zqY6.png

And the only reason why Kiko was “top 5” majority towards the end of the season was because there was less models competing, so technically she was closer to the bottom while karlie was impressively always on top. 

10 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Anyway Kiko would love to be a judge :mandown: I think she made it clear that she’s a top model and she can be a very interesting and unique judge that’s something that this competition lacks… let me be a candidate for season 6 

spacer.png

No ***** you would be worst than Miranda, she takes breaks and randomly comes back you would just quit half way 

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-th

Congratulations @Thanatos :heart:Well deserved, since S2 you are deserving of a crown, I can't see any other person opening the hall of Fame of the All Stars models. I still adore your China image by Mario Testino. :alexz:

And huge congrats also to the wonderful @JaiLiu's portfolio should me more noted by the mainstream audience and you did a fantastic job selecting the images. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.