ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

It's so great to be back so soon. I'm really impressed by all my competition, which means this should be an interesting season. 

TZih.gif

What did I learn from last season? Mainly, that I need to take more risks and not be so literal. You can never predict how the judges will react, but I've gotten to know the tastes of some members of the panel. I just hope they're happy to have me back.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Good luck everyone! 

S2 girls coming to STOMP 

SadBitterCrow-max-1mb.gif

I'm mentally prepared for my Miranda lashings:gaycat5:

Good luck to the other contestants! 

Sad to see that Nicki isn't on:cupid:

waiting for the first episode to start

e4839665226871302b807c6a9e2d9cee.jpg

ANTM5-Main-Logo.png

Welcome every. I’m Tilda Swinton, and this is ATRL’S Next Top Model!

12 Models have accepted the invitation and we have a full 13 Episode installment. Wait, that just doesn’t seem fitting. I think we need to make it even, it would only make sense. Right?

Our 13th and final model joining us in All Stars 1 is… Daria Werbowy @Feather

vENaJiV.pngHCN6g47.png

6 hours ago, Insanity said:

waiting for the first episode to start

e4839665226871302b807c6a9e2d9cee.jpg

Episode 1 ain’t gonna start until I’m here :alexz:

I was previously invited back as a guest host last season, but due to my chaotic scheduling and booking runway shows, gigs and covers, I was unable to guest star last season. I am super grateful for this opportunity and want to show the judges that I am coming back for a vengeance. :alexz2: 

PS: so glad to see all my season two sisters back this season! Season 2 alliance hi :alexz2:

CGT04E3.png

Hello Models. That was quite the surprise of having Daria join us. For this season, you really should be expecting the unexpected because it's full of twists and turns. (Sue me Julie Chen Moonves). For this episode the judges and I want to see your best interpretation of one of the following holidays: Valentines Day, Easter, Halloween, or Christmas. It is completely up to you if you're wanting to serve up some Ho' Ho' Ho', or some sweet love. Please send your submission via the DM thread that was created for your invitation.

Also, from now on, PLEASE use an image hosting site when submitting your photo. (ex. Imgur.com, imgbb.com, etc.)

Deadline: Wednesday, August 17 10PM CT

Countdown

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Zendaya l @Billionaire

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

(Where the **** is the spoiler button)

5V4UTK9.png

Edited by dweebz

Hopefully the Halloween gals give us horror like this Grudge/corpse falling from the roof hoax photo moment, courtesy of Anja Rubik

Spoiler

L4VQahx.jpg

On 8/15/2022 at 4:52 PM, dweebz said:

And there you go. The cast of ATRL's Next Top Model, Season 5, All Stars 1!

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Zendaya l @Billionaire

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

So THESE are the All-Stars...?

See the source image

Im sad to see no @PlERRE/Anna Cleveland

Let's see what trainwrecks we get this first round...

6 hours ago, Feather said:

Episode 1 ain’t gonna start until I’m here :alexz:

I was previously invited back as a guest host last season, but due to my chaotic scheduling and booking runway shows, gigs and covers, I was unable to guest star last season. I am super grateful for this opportunity and want to show the judges that I am coming back for a vengeance. :alexz2: 

PS: so glad to see all my season two sisters back this season! Season 2 alliance hi :alexz2:

Serve us ur best holi-slay! :gaycat:

We will be waiting 

5 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

So THESE are the All-Stars...?

See the source image

Im sad to see no @PlERRE/Anna Cleveland

Let's see what trainwrecks we get this first round...

Our season was truly iconic :alexz:

how were the other two seasons after ours?

1 hour ago, Feather said:

Our season was truly iconic :alexz:

how were the other two seasons after ours?

s3 ratings flopped but s4 ratings were comparable to s2

Lady Gaga's First Public Appearance since losing on ANTM4

tumblr_ofoya6rEr91qgf1i8o1_500.gifv

Interviewer: LG, First of all, Thank you for giving me the privilege of being your first interview since last season of ANTM. Being in your presence is tru!y the biggest highlight of my career as of yet!

Gaga: gaga-crying.gif

Interviewer: Anyway, let's get into it right away. How did you feel when you got asked back to participate in another season of ANTM and not just another season but an ALLSTARS season at that?

Gaga: After the scandal that was Season 4, with everyone accusing me of different kinds of trickery and manipulating the charts, I can say it really lead me to a dark place. "Gaga didn't win ANTM, @Littlejfrey is better than her! #UWontUseMyMind I write for the Art, not for the charts!" I was ready to give it all up and just move away but then I met a really special guy by the name of Tony. Tony held me and I cried in his arms, I kept saying, ""am I a mess, Tony? I don't wanna be a mess. I want to make you proud" he said " No. you are not a mess, you are a sophisticated Lady" and when I got the Call from Tilda whom I admired ever since i was a 13 year old girl from New York, I just knew I had to say Yes!

Interviewer: Any thoughts on your fellow competitors?

Gaga: When I wrote Born This Way, I specifically wanted people to know that they are all beautiful in their way, cause God makes no mistakes and i feel like that really represents this group, they all think and believe that they are actually beautiful, what can I say? more power to you all!

Production: What do you wanna say to everyone before we officially go into this season? 

Gaga: You know what, I don't know if you heard this before but this is the advice the Dalai Lama gave me which got me banned from China, now i'm just paraphrasing so im not sure if I get it exactly right but it goes something like this;

There can be a hundred people in a room, and ninety-nine don't believe in you, but all it takes is one and it can change your whole life, and that was @dweebzfor me.

This season may have been delayed due to you contracting monkeypox several times during a period of two months but you gotta do what you gotta do, and you did it sis!

congratulations on having me again this season!:heart2:

source.gif

Kiko's Confessional pt 2

spacer.png

Interviewer: What do you think about your entry so far?

Kiko: Well I’m not that confident to be honest… all I’m gonna say is that is very lovely and I have some little cool friends co staring in the pic but I don’t know if the judges will be sold enough so I’m very excited, nervous and a little bit of chaotic about what they are gonna think.

Interviewer: Do you think it will be enough to survive first round?

Kiko: I hope so… this season we are only 13 models and we all have experienced the pressure of how is to be on ATRL Next Top Model so we have no time for mistakes, rewrites and fall outs, if it’s done then it’s done but hope is a dangerous thing for a model like me to have -and i have it-

Interviewer: Who’s the judge that scares you the most?

Kiko: Miranda obvious, she panned me left and right on season 4 but well… she loved my highly acclaimed and episode winning pisces shoot so I hope she could show me more love this time.

spacer.png

Edited by Julia Fox

Not me never posting this.... well here y'all go anyways

[FACE....STAMPED! SHE'S AN ALL STAR BABY!]

tumblr_nkhudowqoj1s8t4dvo1_540.gif

Production: Liu! Welcome back darling its been so long; how are you feeling about being invited to All Stars?

Liu: It feels CORRECT. I got to the finals last time and have gotten the privilege to see this game from both sides so im ready to show my growth. On season two It took me a while to find my footing; but this time we're pressing down on the gas pedal. This is my favorite game on ATRL, so I was happy to take the call.

Production: Season 2 has a lot of representation, how do you feel about it?

Liu: Honestly being a part of such a legendary season was such a blessing. To be able to compete with my sisters @Not Like The Movies and Mrs. Robbed @Thanatos again is great! We all made it to the end the last time we competed so seeing how things pan out this time will be interesting. 

Production: What are your thoughts on the rest of the cast?

Liu: its a very well balanced cast all things considering. Im most excited to compete against Season 4 girlies @Julia Fox, @Kylizzle, & @Douglas Booth as I got the privilege to see them compete and find them to be competition. I wasn't around for Season 1 or 3 but im curious to see what they bring. 

Production: What's your stragedy going into AS1? 

Liu: I'm here to have fun. I made final 4, I became Miss Congeniality. Obviously I want the title; but ultimately I just wanna have fun and curate a gorgeous portfolio of photos. 

Production: Any girls you're surprised isn't part of the cast?

Liu: @mokitsu

Edited by Jai
spell

LIU'S AS1 CONFESSIONALS 

holding-liu-wen.jpg

[Liu sits with production to talk before the submissions are shown...]

Production: Liu, good to have you here before submissions are shown; how are you feeling?

Liu: I would be lying if I said this was a theme I was 100% comfortable with; but I actually wasn't sure what route to go at firsthand really had tot think about how I wanted to be represented; and if my submission would translate. Its the first time we are showing anything so that also makes things harder for sure.

Production: Are you nervous?

Liu: Only for Miranda; I know my lashings are coming in hot. 

Production: Who do you think is going home and why?

Liu: Too soon to tel; we are All Stars so it's hard to know what to expect. Rooting for all of my Sisters though, so lets end with that positive energy; okay? 

Production: Any clues on what e can expect from you this round? 

Liu: Nothing but love. :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.