ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

ANTM5-Main-Logo.png

And there you go. The cast of ATRL's Next Top Model, Season 5, All Stars 1!

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Zendaya l @Billionaire

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

The theme for Episode 1 will be posted tomorrow. In the meantime, share your thots and feelings about the cast of ANTM Season 5, All Stars 1.

Most of you models should thank Kipper for not joining.

5V4UTK9.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

inch resting

I was hoping Tessa Thompson and Joan Smalls to be part of the cast :chick3:

I'm very amazed at the cast… a lot of expected and unexpected faces tbh but I’m confident this time will be my time to shine and be the ATRL NEXT TOP MODEL 

spacer.png

very excited for the first theme episode tho 

Some of these are really shocking. Like this is a really balanced cast :jonnycat: I have no idea who's the front runner. 

10 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

Season 3 women, I am so sorry. :deadbanana:

Well I thought to be Charli but I want to win so…

12 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

Season 3 women, I am so sorry. :deadbanana:

I just realized Season 3 is incredibly underrepresented.

Just now, Julia Fox said:

Well I thought to be Charli but I want to win so…

I think you made a good pick! :alexz3:

1 minute ago, Littlejfrey said:

No male models awkward-oh-my-god.gif 

Well, we wanted All Stars awkward-oh-my-god.gif

Thank god… though last season we had some good ones 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Which means they could potentially be very represented in the next All Stars after this. :gaycat5:

Just now, Euterpe said:

Which means they could potentially be very represented in the next All Stars after this. :gaycat5:

Tea. But most of them declined their invitation or chose a different model.

6 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Well, we wanted All Stars awkward-oh-my-god.gif

James Newman says hi awkward-oh-my-god.gif 

Good luck to all the contestants!!!! 

dylan-sprouse.gif

James Newman says hi awkward-oh-my-god.gif 

Maybe we judged too soon.

JEFoRGm.png

15 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

Sexism :cm:

i'll be spectating & voting for my S2 sisters

serpientes: Brandi Quiñones interview (1994)

Anna Cleveland on her ANTM Season 2 journey and All Stars 1. 

Screenrecorder-2021-07-19-19-45-28-592-0

Journalist: Anna, how are you? How was your ANTM journey now that you have had some time to process everything. 

Anna Cleveland: I'm so happy right now, working, enjoying my summer, I'm attending red carpets, doing editorials, being a brand ambassador, it's amazing, ATRL's Next Top Model was such a productive journey to me, on a personal and professional level, seeing all this people inspired, breathing and enjoying fashion was so emotional to me, I'm so grateful right now, Season 2 is really loved by fans and industry people, I can't tell you how many times people reminds me of the iconic moments that happened while the show was airing, we really left our mark.

Journalist: Are you aware of the first All Stars season? How do you feel now that the cast was revealed?

Anna Cleveland: I'm so thankful you asked this, what can I say? You know, when you have the best of the best, specially my season 2 cast mates, we are in for a glorious season, everyone knows the game, everyone knows the format, everyone is bringing their A Game to the table.

Journalist: Were you invited? 

Anna Cleveland: Right now I'm happy watching from the audience and clapping for everyone, I'm so grateful producers always have an eye on you, but you know this industry, schedules can be tricky, but of course I'm willing to do it. 

Journalist: This confirms you are ready for all stars 2, in case it happens, as a contestant? As a judge? As a mentor? 

Anna Cleveland: Why it can't be both? *laughs* I'd be extraordinary to be there as a judge or as a model, in any form, it's always an honor. 

Edited by PlERRE

2 hours ago, Littlejfrey said:

I was hoping Tessa Thompson and Joan Smalls to be part of the cast :chick3:

Ms S4 Winner, I will not comeback in any form. As stated to Karlie, this game requires a level of interaction & effort that I unfortunately do not have the time to CB. I will spectate & support y'all. Honestly I wished @PlERRE would be here but this cast is super on point. IDK it's anyone's fair game

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

You know they couldn't match S2's exellecncy (along with S4) so will you really be Bey as a host this season?! that's the real question honorable hoest 

EDIT: NVMIND Tilda is also a slay & I will support my OG Game sistas

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

i'll be spectating & voting for my S2 sisters

serpientes: Brandi Quiñones interview (1994)

My S2 besite, I was highkey rooting for you to participate too but you will get your shine in the end :heart:

Goodluck AS Girlies

tumblr_p6dzihWwd51rlzaepo1_400.gifv

Kiko Mizuhara First Confessional 

spacer.png

Interviewer: How do you feel about being back at the ATNM house after not so long ago?

Kiko: Well, it feels so good to be honest, I think I always wanted to be part of All Stars and I’m glad I’m here now… I have such a good time last season and also I felt very depressed about being eliminated last time because I know my photos weren’t the best but I was feeling so sick during those days and well… I had to packed my bags too soon and i had a lot to give so I’m glad to know have this second opportunity to shine and of course be the ATRL Next Supermodel.

Interviewer: You have been a little retired from modeling in the last months… it was because of your unexpected elimination?

Kiko: I really had a lot of personal problems and struggles during the time of my elimination and after to be honest… I was open to it but now it’s time to let it go and make me shine like I always did… I had been traveling and enjoying my company lately and I feel this months have been very cathartic and ethereal… I have never been better in my life… that’s all I’m gonna say.

Interviewer: So you came here to win?

Kiko: Yeah… win, nothing else…

Interviewer: But first you have to be the best among a lot of supermodels here… What are your thoughts on the cast?

Kiko: I would say that I like the cast… a lot of models with a diverse catalog, style, ethnic and beauty… I can’t say who’s the weakest or the strongest and that’s a motivation for me because that gives me the urge to do my best… and I will…

Interviewer: And for last… excited for the first episode theme?

Kiko: Definitely… you don’t know how excited I am right now… I’m so nervous tho (laughs)

Edited by Julia Fox

4 hours ago, Insanity said:

ah yess Kiko @Julia Fox Happy to see you

also  Karlie you slaaaaaaaaayed last season @Thanatos  Yay 

@Jai I see you're taking a break from judging eh?  Welcome back.  Be ready for your lashings!

im ready for my rightful lashings and dragging. :jonny3:

seDdPlv.png

QJzFUZZ.gif

Producer: Tilda, this is your first season as a host of ATRL'S Next Top Model. How is it?

Tilda: When you all called me, and told me that you were looking for me to be the next host of this well established game. I was quite bewildered. I mean, you all have a gold mine with the show and Miley Cyrus so I was questioning, why would they need me? I've watched all four seasons and loved the dynamic host, judges, and cast. Then you told me you wanted to elevate the show with an All Stars season. I jumped up at the idea and here I am.

Producer: So you've watched all four seasons. Are then any favorites of yours in this cast?

Tilda: The cast reveal was so monuments. I loved that my fellow judges joined me in celebrating all 12 of these models. I just wish these lackadaisical models would actually show up for it. As for favorites, I mean, I get to sit down next to the Season 4 winner Kirsten Dunst. I am truly starstruck. 

Producer: How were models chosen? What was the criteria?

Tilda: We wanted models who has something to prove really. I mean, that is what the nature of an All Stars season is. We chose models from every season and from every placement. We have models from early outs like Megan Fox to models who have made it to their respective finale episode like Ebonee Davis. But they all have one thing in common. They want that second chance at the crown, and that is quite commendable.

Producer: Lastly, what can we expect this season?

Tilda: The judges, producers, and I have constructed a 13 episode killer season with many new themes, twist, and gameplay. This season of ANTM is an All Stars season. So we really put in a lot of effort because we know all 12 of these models with give that same effort in return.

5V4UTK9.png

[FACE....STAMPED! SHE'S AN ALL STAR BABY!]

tumblr_nkhudowqoj1s8t4dvo1_540.gif

Production: Liu! Welcome back darling its been so long; how are you feeling about being invited to All Stars?

Liu: It feels CORRECT. I got to the finals last time and have gotten the privilege to see this game from both sides so im ready to show my growth. On season two It took me a while to find my footing; but this time we're pressing down on the gas pedal. This is my favorite game on ATRL, so I was happy to take the call.

Production: Season 2 has a lot of representation, how do you feel about it?

Liu: Honestly being a part of such a legendary season was such a blessing. To be able to compete with my sisters @Not Like The Movies and Mrs. Robbed @Thanatos again is great! We all made it to the end the last time we competed so seeing how things pan out this time will be interesting. 

Production: What are your thoughts on the rest of the cast?

Liu: its a very well balanced cast all things considering. Im most excited to compete against Season 4 girlies @Julia Fox, @Kylizzle, & @Douglas Booth as I got the privilege to see them compete and find them to be competition. I wasn't around for Season 1 or 3 but im curious to see what they bring. 

Production: What's your stragedy going into AS1? 

Liu: I'm here to have fun. I made final 4, I became Miss Congeniality. Obviously I want the title; but ultimately I just wanna have fun and curate a gorgeous portfolio of photos. 

Production: Any girls you're surprised isn't part of the cast?

Liu: @mokitsu & @PIERRE

Edited by Jai

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.