• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Miranda Devil Wears Prada GIF - Miranda Devil Wears Prada Pursinglips -  Discover & Share GIFs

Anne Hathaway @Galactic

This photo reminds me of the movie Mars Attacks

Funny Gifs : lisa marie smith GIF - VSGIF.com

but they did it better...

For the specific "pose" challenge, you did a simple enough pose and did NOTHING with it. The arms are fine, I just wish she was facing her head a different way to show off the pose. The dress is weird for a "pose" challenge as it does not elevate the challenge, only hinders it. The overall vibe of the photo is boring...

Kiko Mizuhara @Julia Fox

The pose itself is nice. It's a good start, just not a solid finish. Just like Anne, the dress hinders the pose. It hides the legs, which should stand out in a challenge like this. For once you are giving good face though...so there's that. The styling is just ok. Just seems a bit too cluttered...the ill fitted dress, those ugly a$$ shoes...

Liu Wen @Jai

Like Anne, it's a simple pose. And like Anne, you chose to do nothing with it. This was YOUR challenge. I ALWAYS love you poses but this...this was a let down. And again ANOTHER dress that hides away all the possible pose that can be done with legs or body movement. I'll say at the very least, is that your photo is at least stunning. The facial expression, the location, the dress, all great. But for the challenge of "pose"? Just subpar...

Megan Fox @Daniel767

So this already stands out because of the outfit. It shows off more curves that can really elevate a "pose" challenge. I love the leg that's sticking up. However, I think MORE could have been done. The potential was there, just not met.

Daria Werbowy @Feather

Such a lazy pose is I must say so myself. I'd say the leg placements are nice, but from the waist up just a waste of potential. The expression is boring. You should be the one standing out yet my attention goes to the background models...WAY more interesting that what you gave.

Ebonee Davis @Not Like The Movies

This was a good attempt. I LOVE that arch and the arm and hand placements. I also like the styling and water. What hinders you here is that it is a close up. I would have LOVED a full body photo of this. It would have saved this round...

Urassaya Sperbund @Kylie Jenner

What in the Real Housewives of Thailand is this mess?  Motion and Pose are two different things. I think it COULD have worked but the motion that you captured did NOT translate into pose well. The styling is just embarrassing. The pose is just amateur. 

Christina Aguilera @Technicolor 

FINALLY!!! Some fire! This is great. I love the extension of the arm, the placement of the other one. The legs placements are fantastic. A very well thought out pose. It's sexy, and cool, and on theme. Welcome back to the game...

Karlie Kloss @Thanatos

After seeing Liu stumble, I was hoping that you wouldn't. And you DIDNT! This is fantastic. And, unlike Liu, Kiko and Anne, you did it in a mother-f*cking dress!!! The side profile was SUCH a good choice. The angles are perfect and that leg sticking out is :flame: The arm placements are great. THIS is how it's done. 

Thank you @Thanatos and @Technicolor for showing up this round. The rest of you are showing WHY you didn't win your respective season...

@dweebz @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

I thought I ate but I guess notttt .. im nervous 

You judges are genuinely so stupid :rip: the picture I sent is NOT motion. Someone being off the ground for a picture =/= motion. Use your ******* brain.

6 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

You judges are genuinely so stupid :rip: the picture I sent is NOT motion. Someone being off the ground for a picture =/= motion. Use your ******* brain.

Girl relax at least Daria is going home 

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

seems your safe since hoest is M.I.A.

7 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

You should not attach the judges like that, I would NEVER. 

Judges please give me another chance :dancehall:

4 minutes ago, Feather said:

You should not attach the judges like that, I would NEVER. 

Judges please give me another chance :dancehall:

Not you sucking the dicks from all judges to gave you like a eight chance just to stay on the bottom anyway… please you are embarrassing girl stop it and love yourself x

Edited by Julia Fox

15 hours ago, Littlejfrey said:

Season cancelled hhuSuvS.gif

Hoest is on another grindr bender thats all :fan:

dLKpK7H.png

Elimination time, yay! Thank you for your patience.

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

5V4UTK9.png

quRoWKy.png

Taking the last top spot of the episode, in third place with 55.8 points, robbed from first place queen

@Daniel767

cr_fashion_book_281229.jpg

YfwNKsP.png

So happy too see Megan and Xtina slay :clap3: nobody were expecting those serves but they are eating all of us :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.