ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

wx9Si70.png

Allison Harvard

Daria Werbowy

Please step forward. I only have one photo in my hand. The model I do not call will only have a few moments to say their goodbyes and gather their belongings. So who is it?

The beard

or the

Wall plant

5V4UTK9.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Just now, dweebz said:

wx9Si70.png

Allison Harvard

Daria Werbowy

Please step forward. I only have one photo in my hand. The model I do not call will only have a few moments to say their goodbyes and gather their belongings. So who is it?

The beard

or the

Wall plant

5V4UTK9.png

I’m scared

6220234009_3c056f714b_o.jpg

Allison @Kylizzle I'm sad to see you go 

OIKswj8.png

Girl, what happened? What were you thinking?

The judges and I will talk about possibly giving you a second chance but you will need at least four out of five judges on your side.

We'll let you know soon, but for now, its over sis.

@Kylizzle earned 26.3 points

qiYt9eu.png

4 minutes ago, Feather said:

Sis they’re trying to get me out.. who does a penalty of -5, making the votes only maximum 5.. it ain’t obvious the producers are trying to get me out

As I said #NoDariaNoRatings #Justice4Daria, I’m so glad you’re safe to slay another day :clap3:

Thank you thank you thank you :weeps: please give me back my 10s next round 

RIP Allison. You were a hard competitor, but your sacraficed yourself so I can run and I will always cherish this memory 

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

OIKswj8.png

Girl, what happened? What were you thinking?

The judges and I will talk about possibly giving you a second chance but you will need at least four out of five judges on your side.

We'll let you know soon, but for now, its over sis.

@Kylizzle earned 26.3 points

qiYt9eu.png

No redemption please. I’m ready to bury these hoes…

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

I’ll miss you so much sweetie… hope judges gives you a second chance because without you I don’t know if I would survive on this house @Kylizzle

Allison will not be returning. 3 Judges voted for Allison's return but 2 Judges could not see past the tragic mistake that was made.

a 2.5 ? LMAO k

Not Daria being in the bottom 4 out 5 rounds :skull: coming for Tessa's wig in S2 

KIKO's CONFESSIONAL

spacer.png

Producer: Now after 4 episodes being robbed and safe you just have won an episode. How do you feel?

Kiko: I'm very happy to finally stop being robbed, it’s been two episodes having the acclaim for the other models and the public just to end safe but I guess the third time's the charm. Now I have to keep the level for the rest of the competition because the season I was I won and then the next episode I was eliminated so a win at these climate of the competition doesn’t mean anything.

Producer: You have been feuding with Daria in the past days but no one gets why your feud started… Can you explain it?

Kiko: I mean she’s so dramatic and loud, it gets annoying to live with her behind these 4 walls. Also she smells bad and in the night she snores so loud too. And she’s very mediocre, you can see she has been on the bottom 4 of the 5 episodes so I really think she doesn’t deserve to be here while a model with the quality of Allison was out just for a misstep. But well… I know her ass will be kicked out soon so I’m fine. 

Producer: How are you feeling after your friend Allison elimination?

Kiko: I feel like an empty space in my heart and so in the house. She was so kind and beautiful and so creepy too. We have a lot in common because we both are into anime and weird music and culture, art and **** like that so she was like my best friend here. Sadly she was gone too son because she was serving episode after episode but that’s how the game works sadly. But I’m not gonna lie. I miss her so much and I hope she’s ok and that we are gonna hang out when I’m out of this house with my crown of the ATRL Top Model from the first ALL STARS season.

Producer: For last we are now in the top 9 and we are getting closer to the finale. Who do you think will end up there?

Kiko: It’s between Karlie, Ebonee, Liu and me. I don’t think the other models have chance based on her entries so far. But who knows? Maybe they surprise us so there’s no time for missteps and mid shoots right now. Let’s step it up.

CHRISTINA'S CONFESSIONALS

Christina Aguilera Xtina GIF - Christina Aguilera Xtina 1999 - Discover &  Share GIFs

Producer: So Christina you are safe another round, how are you feeling?

Christina: I'm glad that I'm still in the competition. I know my latest entries have been underwhelming but I hope I can redeem myself next round and find the best picture.

Producer: Allison was the fourth eliminated of this season. Are you shocked by this?

Christina: Well.. yeah. I thought she was going to be in the top 5 for sure but that photo was really bad. I don't know what she was thinking.

Producer: You are a veteran of this game. Do you feel intimidated by the new girls?

Christina: Not at all. I'm trying to focus on myself and only myself

Producer: Any other words?

Christina: I want to dedicate this moment to promote my latest album AGUILERA. I'm very proud of my Latina roots so that's why I decided to do this album. If you can help me buying a copy so it can finally chart on the Billboard 200  I would be so happy!    

Edited by Technicolor

Not me giving Daria @Feather the highest score 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.