ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S5 | WINNER: Karlie Kloss

dweebz

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

these were some...INTERESTING choices...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

I am serving something unexpected for Karlie, she is a chamelon, the girls just can‘t take it :flame:

JINKX FOR CHRISTMAS

JinxSolo-1024x683.jpg

CRITIQUES

Liu @Jai: This is fine. I love the shadow work, but it's a little too vague for the prompt.

Daria @Feather: This is fine as well. A little too vague for Valentine's Day as well. For both of you.. I just don't think you embodied the essence of the holiday here. 

Megan @Daniel767: A little basic.

Anne @Galactic: This is another fine photo that I'm not wowed by and I don't think red tulle brings me to Valentines, but I think her smile is gorgeous and this Linda Evangelista remake is very accurate.

Molly @Legend E: A more in your face take, but I like it more than the vague ones. 

Zendaya @Billionaire: This is perfection. From the look of her face to the background. Great work.

Kiko @Julia Fox: Adorable and meets the prompt for me. I think it goes even further with the bright pink and the rain boots being very spring. Lovely face as well.

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth: What the **** is this? The background is giving fall and the look is barely repping Easter?

Ebony @Not Like The Movies: It's very pretty and bright. Love the gloves for the spring/easter vibes.

Allison @Kylizzle: Great shot. No notes.

Karlie @Thanatos: A day of the dead shoot matches perfectly with the theme. Great job.

Christina @Technicolor: I love most of the shadow work here and I do think she's giving good face. There's a lack of shadow and dimension in her face to really make this shoot impactful.

Urassayya @Kylie Jenner: A little obvious and not as editorial as I'd like it.. It's still a fine entry. 

6 hours ago, Thanatos said:

I am serving something unexpected for Karlie, she is a chamelon, the girls just can‘t take it :flame:

You’re the best shot this week imo 

Critiques coming shortly!

7Ev8kyI.jpg

Merry Christmas!

851-2.jpg

@Jai Lui. This is a beautiful shot.  You got the face going.  Fits the theme perfectly I have zero negative thoughts on this. Well done 

@Feather Daria this fits the theme with the beautiful rose red my only qualm is you blend in way too much and don't exactly stand out

@Daniel767 Megan this would have worked better for Sell Me Sex but you took more a risk with it. It does work for the theme but out of the V-day girls I'd have to put you towards the bottom.

@Galactic Anne you look stunning you are a sight to behold.  You got the face, the dress it all works well.

@Legend E Molly I actually REALLY love this it feels straight out of a Valentine's magazine.  The chocolates, rose petals and wine sell it for me.  It feels like an ad on how to spend a Valentine's as a single person.  Well done.

@Billionaire Zendaya I knew you would serve and this is a look. Love i t

@Julia Fox Kiko I love your interpretation of easter the colors are cute and the bunnies are perfect.

@Douglas Booth Gaga where is Easter?  I dont get it?  And it's not even Spring this photo is fall what a fail

@Not Like The Movies Ebonee you are such a sight I love the spring colors and gloves make a STATEMENT.  It's not really easter but you look good!

@Kylizzle Alison this reminds me of your statue photo from last season which was one of my favorites.  As for the theme you hit it on point.

@Thanatos This screams Halloween.  

@Technicolor Christina the shadows make this work. Love this look and on theme.

@Kylie Jenner Urassaya is it Christmas?  Yes.  Is it too simple?  Yeah.  This is basic but at least you hit the theme and the only one who attempted Christmas.

See the source image

Liu Wen - @Jai

Liu, I was hoping to see some more expression from you since your last run...sadly it has not improved much. I think the photo is fine...but "fine" shouldn't be okay with you for an All Stars game...The red flowers outshine you...

Daria Werbowy - @Feather 

Miranda: "Emily...who is this?"

Emily: "Oh I know this...Um..."

See the source image

Well, whoever you are...this is just average at best...Throw some red flowers in a photo and suddenly it's a Valentines inspired photo. Like Liu, the red flowers outshine you. The attempt with the pose was cute...but the photo as a whole is just a no from me...

Megan Fox - @Daniel767

Megan...this is just so...uninspired. I get the vibe you were going for but this just plays more like an ad for Victoria's Secret...

Anne Hathaway -  @Galactic 

It is nice...I do like the pose and the hair. The smile...it works but I wish it was some other expression. Sensual...loving...Nothing to celebrate but not nearly as bad as some of your peers...

Molly Sims - @Legend E 

You have a lot going on with this photo...which works to your advantage. It tells a story. Even though there is a lot going on, Molly does not get lost in the photo. Like Anne, I'd wish she choose a different expression but in the context of the round it is fine for now...

Zendaya -  @Billionaire

Now this...this is a photo. The pose is great, your expression is flawless, I love the scenery. I don't remember if this photo had been used before (which is lucky for you) because I probably would have brought down your score. But fantastic start to this All Star round...

Taquito Mizuhara -  @Julia Fox

It's a fine photo. Not one of the bad ones but nothing amazing either. The theme works I just wish there was a bit more...effort in the theme. Take away the rabbits and I don't see any easter theme here..

Lady Gaga -  @Douglas Booth 

See the source image

Lady Gaga: "Well, you see what I was going for was..."

Image result for that wasn't a question gifs

Ebonee Davis - @Not Like The Movies 

I remember you always being naked a lot during your season...seems like some things never change. I don't know how I feel about this photo. I mean I do like it a lot and in any other round it might work really well, but for easter...i dunno...

Alison Harvard - @Kylizzle
It's fine. The pose is really good for Halloween. And I do like the mask BUT it gets lost with that background. Everything else about the photo is kinda boring...

Karlie Kloss - @Thanatos

Very interesting start for you Miss Kloss...first off, I'm glad the wig is not bad at all, keep that up. The pose with great and the over vibe does work well.

Christina Aguilera - @Technicolor

Im actually surprised I like this as much as I do. The pose is really good, I love the colors. It has this element of "camp" that works for a Halloween theme...Good job.

Urassaya Sperbund-  @Kylie Jenner

See the source image

***silence***

Well, this was just boring. I get the theme but you didn't take it to another level. I want to fall asleep looking at this photo.

All in all, I expected MORE from an all star season. I guess there's a reason none of you won. Only 2 of you girls really brought IT this round. I expect more next round.

See the source image

@dweebz @Littlejfrey @Insanity @D e v o n

11 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

See the source image

Liu Wen - @Jai

Liu, I was hoping to see some more expression from you since your last run...sadly it has not improved much. I think the photo is fine...but "fine" shouldn't be okay with you for an All Stars game...The red flowers outshine you...

Daria Werbowy - @Feather 

Miranda: "Emily...who is this?"

Emily: "Oh I know this...Um..."

See the source image

Well, whoever you are...this is just average at best...Throw some red flowers in a photo and suddenly it's a Valentines inspired photo. Like Liu, the red flowers outshine you. The attempt with the pose was cute...but the photo as a whole is just a no from me...

Megan Fox - @Daniel767

Megan...this is just so...uninspired. I get the vibe you were going for but this just plays more like an ad for Victoria's Secret...

Anne Hathaway -  @Galactic 

It is nice...I do like the pose and the hair. The smile...it works but I wish it was some other expression. Sensual...loving...Nothing to celebrate but not nearly as bad as some of your peers...

Molly Sims - @Legend E 

You have a lot going on with this photo...which works to your advantage. It tells a story. Even though there is a lot going on, Molly does not get lost in the photo. Like Anne, I'd wish she choose a different expression but in the context of the round it is fine for now...

Zendaya -  @Billionaire

Now this...this is a photo. The pose is great, your expression is flawless, I love the scenery. I don't remember if this photo had been used before (which is lucky for you) because I probably would have brought down your score. But fantastic start to this All Star round...

Taquito Mizuhara -  @Julia Fox

It's a fine photo. Not one of the bad ones but nothing amazing either. The theme works I just wish there was a bit more...effort in the theme. Take away the rabbits and I don't see any easter theme here..

Lady Gaga -  @Douglas Booth 

See the source image

Lady Gaga: "Well, you see what I was going for was..."

Image result for that wasn't a question gifs

Ebonee Davis - @Not Like The Movies 

I remember you always being naked a lot during your season...seems like some things never change. I don't know how I feel about this photo. I mean I do like it a lot and in any other round it might work really well, but for easter...i dunno...

Alison Harvard - @Kylizzle
It's fine. The pose is really good for Halloween. And I do like the mask BUT it gets lost with that background. Everything else about the photo is kinda boring...

Karlie Kloss - @Thanatos

Very interesting start for you Miss Kloss...first off, I'm glad the wig is not bad at all, keep that up. The pose with great and the over vibe does work well.

Christina Aguilera - @Technicolor

Im actually surprised I like this as much as I do. The pose is really good, I love the colors. It has this element of "camp" that works for a Halloween theme...Good job.

Urassaya Sperbund-  @Kylie Jenner

See the source image

***silence***

Well, this was just boring. I get the theme but you didn't take it to another level. I want to fall asleep looking at this photo.

All in all, I expected MORE from an all star season. I guess there's a reason none of you won. Only 2 of you girls really brought IT this round. I expect more next round.

See the source image

@dweebz @Littlejfrey @Insanity @D e v o n

Thank you so much for your critique! I will take your constructive criticism and hopefully show that I can improve much better next round :)  

tumblr_ma8gu2YeNG1rfduvxo1_400.gif

ANTM5-Main-Logo.png

Before we start the elimination ceremony which will be in a little over an hour, there are some things I want to announce.

With an All Stars season comes a slew of shocks, turns, and twists. The first one is that Episode 1 is a NON ELIMINATION episode. The judges and I wanted to see what you all are made of before eliminating you. That being said, here are the twists of the season.

First Twist of the Season: After each elimination, the five judges can overturn the result of the eliminated model. The judge's vote must be at least 4/5. 

Second Twist of the Season: After all the votes have been counted, the winning model's vote/ranking will act as a 6th judge's vote as well as a model's vote. This will last until a predetermined episode.

If you have not yet voted, VOTE HERE

If you have any questions, please let me know in the thread (so we can get ratings).

Spoiler

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Zendaya l @Billionaire

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

5V4UTK9.png

Edited by dweebz

Here for the results 

@Douglas Boothgirl i'm glad it's a NON elimination, I wanna see you do better 

Edited by Kylizzle

Shall we do a theme for tonight's results carpet @Jai any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Thank you for your critiques judges :heart:

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Thank you to all the judges :heart:

:heart:

We will start in the next 5-10 mins. Two models failed to vote.

(I think in the future, if you fail to vote I'll reduce your public vote score to 0)

5V4UTK9.png

ANTM5-Main-Logo.png

Hello everyone, this is our "elimination" ceremony but as we all know, there is no elimination this episode. One by one, I will reveal who is safe and their total scored points. As announced, the winner's vote will count as a 6th judge. Let's get this started!

Molly Sims l @Legend E

Kiko Mizuhara l @Julia Fox

Anne Hathaway l @Galactic

Liu Wen l @Jai

Karlie Kloss l @Thanatos

Zendaya l @Billionaire

Urassaya Sperbund l @Kylie Jenner

Ebonee Davis l @Not Like The Movies

Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

Christina Aguilera l @Technicolor

Allison Harvard l @Kylizzle

Megan Fox l @Daniel767

Daria Werbowy l @Feather

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @D e v o n @Littlejfrey @Insanity

5V4UTK9.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.