• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• dweebz

• Kylizzle

• Feather

Gaga had the range to slay on Halloween but she decided to go for Easter? :rip: spacer.png

Thank you! 

I think it’s very Easter. Easter is during Spring. Flowers which symbolize rebirth and fertility are usually tied to Easter so that’s the concept I was going for. Hopefully others see that and not from a literal sense. 

Glad you liked the photo tho! 

Thank you Tilda :flower:

For my picture I tried to achieve a sort of "sleep paralysis demon" look, like something out of a scary dream. 

Thank you host Tilda! 

i know it isn’t the most original shoot but I found it encapsulated better the Easter theme… hope to really surprise you next episode!

Why aren't the other girls posting? Are they crying?

FlawedOrneryCockerspaniel-size_restricte

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

Half of y'all flopped so ******* hard and had the NERVE to come for me. My lashings are coming NOW!

Also, I swear to ******* god if you don't vote ill ******* pick my own photo for your model the next round. TRUST!~

We tried!! ????

2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Werk Tilda, thx for the great feedback! 

I hope that's not their song, if that's their song, that sucks.

-That bitter girl from Bob's season

Kirsten's Feedback

spacer.png

Valentine's Day

Liu @Jai: I LOVE how you look with those red lips, the whole aesthetic is gorgeous. My only critique would be the way the photo is cropped and that it doesn’t really give me a valentine’s day “emotion”. But other than that, it’s a good entry.

Daria @Feather: I like that, unlike Liu’s photo, we get to see a full body here and appreciate more the composition of the photo. But as well, I’m missing an emotion that symbolizes Valentine’s day, but good job.

Megan @Daniel767: It’s an ok shot for me, it does the job. A huuuge improvement from your submission on S2 though.

Anne @Galactic: This is what I mean with the emotion. Valentine’s day it’s supposed to be a happy day and you’re clearly showing that on your photo. This is a great representation, congratulations.

Molly @Legend E: This a very explicit portray of Valentine’s Day, but at the same time it feels very “basic” if we compare it to the other submissions. Looks like an Instagram shot, but it does the job.

Zendaya @Billionaire: This is breathtaking, the whole aesthetic, your expression and the dress (it seems like a wedding dress?)  is giving me that dreamy feeling that represents Valentine’s day.

Kiko @Julia Fox: Other than the rabbits, I don’t see Easter here. But at least you have that element and you look good, so yay.

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth: As much as I want to like this photo, I just can’t. I don’t see Easter in any form. It seems like such a random photo. You missed the mark to me, I’m sorry girl.

Ebony @Not Like The Movies: Same situation with Gaga, I don’t see Easter here. I do see a great representation for spring but that was not the assignment. On the bright side, you look insane, I love the photo.

Allison @Kylizzle: I love this shot and the creepy vibes it gives. The hands position, the body and the dress looks fierce. I wish we could’ve get a glimpse from those striking eyes though!   

Karlie @Thanatos: Good shot, it fits the theme. But again, It’s a shame how it’s cropped and we can’t get a full appreciation of the dress, but that’s not your responsibility.

Christina @Technicolor: wow, I love this entry! I’m obsessed with the contrast of the black outfit and the bright colors. Best Halloween submission, congratulations.

Urassayya @Kylie Jenner: Kuddos for being the only one who sent a Christmas photo, but just like Molly, it feels a little basic, giving Instagram vibes and not very modeling.

spacer.png

Oh I didn't realize that was one of the rules for the contest :deadbanana2: + sorry for the late entry as well but thanks for the nice critique I guess

Thank you judge Kristen as well :heart:

Thank you <3

Thank you! 

I still do think it fits nn. 

Thanks for the critique. I’m sad with the basic comments but I just really thought the picture captured Christmas and it’s charm and coziness. 

2 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Liu, Christina and Zendaya:clap3:

Thanks babes! :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.