Louis Tomlinson - 'Faith in the Future'

Mellark

3 hours ago, sam.teas said:

upcoming single

Hide contents

according to AM
Out Of My System \ 2:17 \ 14.10.2022 - Dave Gibson, Louis Tomlinson and Nicolas Rebscher

BTM is actually not bad so ill check it out 

On 9/27/2022 at 11:49 AM, sam.teas said:

upcoming single

Reveal hidden contents

according to AM
Out Of My System \ 2:17 \ 14.10.2022 - Dave Gibson, Louis Tomlinson and Nicolas Rebscher

Very Punk But a Bop

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 11:49 AM, sam.teas said:

upcoming single

Reveal hidden contents

according to AM

The beginning was giving me Paramore.

Wish it was longer. Feels incomplete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why is this lowkey the best from the ex-1D solo releases? Could be a 10/10 if it was cut down to like 12 tracks but it's still great. :giraffe:

Makes me wonder why they chose Bigger Than Me as a single when it doesn't really represent the rest of the album. :deadbanana:

The album is pretty decent, I like this pop/rock sound Louis is doing for this albums. Overall the lyrics are fine, the sound is great it feats with him

Nice 2nd album, he deserve more recognition 

feel like he locks on his sound after first album being too rock, right direction for second album i like it so far... back to listen

EDIT: i dont think lyrics is that great but perfect sound for him now, just need few more "out-of-comfort zone" songs like 'written all over your face' even i hate the track. decent effort, 'chicago', 'silver tongues', and 'angels fly' are my preference fav.  

Edited by Polgg48

One song from this album appeared on my Twitter tl and i thought it was cute. Might give the album a shot this weekend

ok been streaming all weekend

The Greatest, Written All over Your Face, Face The Music, She is Beauty We Are World Class, Silver Tongues and Common People are all good songs this is a solid album

On 11/12/2022 at 9:50 AM, kaveer said:

Is it just me or does The Greatest sound like some other song, I just can't remember the name. 

Yes I thought so too

the replies on the first page are so try hard and annoying :rip:

but i’m definitely gonna check this out. I’m really liking his live performance of Silver Tongues :jonny:

On 11/12/2022 at 10:50 AM, kaveer said:

Is it just me or does The Greatest sound like some other song, I just can't remember the name. 

On 11/15/2022 at 6:15 PM, Insanity said:

Yes I thought so too

Just came here in hopes someone had figured this out lol. It kind of gives me Eraser by Ed Sheeran vibes (minus the "rap" parts)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.