Shotgun Wedding | #1 WW on Prime Video | Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Coolidge, Duhamel

insomniac

This was so funny. :laugh:

the people have spoken, the people want more JLo rom come and more Jennifer Coolidge movies period.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Dabbyy

• CosTaSsSs

• Dark Phoenix

23 hours ago, kandicha said:

oh i need to watch this this weekend, seems like the perfect fun and silly film to watch after a long week of work!

It’s precisely this! Enjoyed it, silly and chaotic but fun!

23 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

@insomniac have you watched finally ??:coffee2:

Yes, it was cute!! But no more of these J.Lo films in the next 10 years please 🙏 Time to focus on thriller, drama, biopics, mystery etc.

12 minutes ago, bjorn said:

When Jennifer Coolidge starting shooting with the semi-gun. DEAD! I need a gif NOW! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

It’s on Prime? I’ll probably end up watching it with my mom! It’s the kind of movie we’d like to watch together.

7 hours ago, Euterpe said:

It’s on Prime? I’ll probably end up watching it with my mom! It’s the kind of movie we’d like to watch together.

Yes in 40 markets. Otherwise in cinema.

J.Lo is a streaming force, excited to see how well The Mother will do on Netflix now

Amazon releases any numbers for its movies ?

or we just have official charts what's the most popular.

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

Amazon releases any numbers for its movies ?

or we just have official charts what's the most popular.

They don’t, nope! So just the streaming charts. 

Emmy and Golden Globe winner Jennifer Coolidge being the standout :jonny5:

Another big success for JLo!!!!

This is Top 3 in JLo’s filmography to me. It was fun and has replay value. 

So glad it's doing well, I expected it to be honest! People usually love these type of movies and more than rom-coms. However, she needs to step down from this genre for a while and focus on the route of her upcoming movies. lol

18 hours ago, insomniac said:

They don’t, nope! So just the streaming charts. 

not fair ... cuz all ppl can watch it in the opening weekend and then it can drop, but it doesnt mean less ppl watched it than some other movie lol

make sense what I say ? haha

I watched this with my mom tonight. It was a lot of fun! Jennifer Coolidge was hilarious and my mom loved Sônia Braga.

I kept getting thrown off that Jennifer Lopez’s face and hair looked so perfect throughout the movie when she had been through all those scenarios, especially compared to Josh Duhamel.

the only part i didn't like

was the 'ninja move' when jlo cut josh with the machine, that was dumb

besides that, what an entertaining funny movie, j.cool was hilarious

spacer.png

i loved the dynamic between j.lo and josh (very relatable :lmao:), would've loved to seen it in a cinema, great, fun vibe

I watched this the past weekend and liked it, Miss Coolidge is mother, so funny

On 1/28/2023 at 2:19 AM, Hector said:

#1 on Amazon Prime Video in the US :clap3:

Ridiculous plot,  but a fun watch nonetheless. It's basically a lesser version of The Lost City & Ticket To Paradise.  Miss Coolidge as expected was the comic relief of the movie :clap3:

the lies.

I watched all 3 movies you mention in theater cause i love this genre as long as they have good leads, i would be seated. 

And Shotgun Wedding is better than The lost city/ Ticket to paradise. They all have silly plots, but SW have more laugh out loud moments.

And im saying this as someone who loves Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock much much more tha JLo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.