MØ - “Dødsdrom”

lover.

interesting 

ok but is there a song or two in Danish?

I am down for any new MO

I looooved Motordome but it didn't have much lasting impact for me this year since it was way too damn short and like, 5 of the songs were old.

5 hours ago, FireFade said:

artwork is kinda bad but I know I will love the music

I hate the cover :toofunny2: but I’m still grateful for new MØ material of course:flower:

It’s interesting because in theory, Motordrome is exactly what I wanted from her but I really didn’t listen to the album that much. She needs to push the rock influenced sound further. Her voice is amazing. I still play the **** out of Bullet With Butterfly Wings

15 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

She needs to push the rock influenced sound further. Her voice is amazing.

This is definitely what I think she's going to do. I feel like the Motordrome era is just a little taste of what's to come (Punches, YIL, Hipbones) and whatever she does next will have an alternative rock influence.

15 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I still play the **** out of Bullet With Butterfly Wings

So underrated :jonny: that song perfectly describes what she was going through at the time and you can just feel the emotion in her voice :jonny:

If ‘Goodbye’ isn’t on this after her little tease… I’m gonna hurt somebody’s feelings!

can we consider this as Motordrome deluxe? :eli:
any vinyl coming?

16 hours ago, likefoxesdo said:

If ‘Goodbye’ isn’t on this after her little tease… I’m gonna hurt somebody’s feelings!

12 minutes ago, Jagger said:

What's the release date for the full?

this was the full....

Real Love is okay, the others are trash

15 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

this was the full....

ohhhh I didn't know it was coming out I'm in the US it's not out here yet. I thought it was just Spaceman and then a preorder for the deluxe but I'm psyched she isn't making us wait :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.