• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• V$.

• Shaner69

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m ******* sorry but it’s the WAY she CLAIMED Nicki and Riri still :jonny6:

She just LOVES making all the haters maddddd byeeeee Beyyyyyyyyyy! Phenomenal! :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I didn’t say it was a bad thing. :rip:

I am aware why she released it in the second tracking week, we’re talking about the first one.

1 hour ago, Sahn said:

The Kelis shade is so... unnecessary.

Like, why stain this moment with something so petty? 

Exactly. I don't know why Kelis had to be so ungrateful and bitter. She'll learn from this, I'm sure. 

Ia7qSS3.gif

This is how you do a remix. 

dU5ycsd.gif

4 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Exactly. I don't know why Kelis had to be so ungrateful and bitter. She'll learn from this, I'm sure. 

Ia7qSS3.gif

Tea Time Eye Roll GIF

Will the sales from the remix Count for or  help sustain bms sales? I’m not familiar with remixes and how they apply to charts 

I should have checked ATRL and seen this was a mashup, I just spent actual money on music for the first time since 2015 (I don’t even buy Gaga’s music anymore and I stan her) only for the “feature” to be a sample :rip: it’s catchy tho 

I guess it’s a strategy to sell it on the first day on her website or something like when she gives quick exclusives to TIDAL.

First time purchasing a digital single since…2012?? Anyway this is such a slay hopefully it will pop uff and become legendary and I’d love to see a new pic of Madonna and B or something, they’re in good terms and respect each other.

This is honestly so amazing! She had to perform this version somewhere (Hopefully the VMAS)

Chile let me download this from some place. this girl is doing too much.

I bought the record, don't come for me

• ATRL Moderator

My queen Santigold getting a shout-out too :chick3:  

Parkwood setting a new rollout strategy soon to become STANDARD. AGAIN.

AJbF65I.gif

Perfect build up for album release with BMS Top 10 rising every week, drip feeding so it's always there.

Album drop hype and boost.

Remix feat. Madonna the following week.

MVs pending.

Tour announcement pending.

They said **** TABS. We want BATHS.

BMS came out almost 2 months ago and it hasn't even peaked yet. 

AJbF65I.gif

Just now, Comedor said:

Parkwood setting a new rollout strategy soon to become STANDARD. AGAIN.

AJbF65I.gif

Perfect build up for album release with BMS Top 10 rising every week, drip feeding so it's always there.

Album drop hype and boost.

Remix feat. Madonna the following week.

MVs pending.

Tour announcement pending.

They said **** TABS. We want BATHS.

BMS came out almost 2 months ago and it hasn't even peaked yet. 

AJbF65I.gif

I’m not gon lie this remix is one of the best things she did - and the perfect way to celebrate release week while paying homage!

Queens of Pop :jonny6:

By the way did she really record this remix this week? Because the Kelis controversy happened after the album release.

That Kelis comment really bothered Beyoncé because she always pays dust to her haters. She never acknowledged the Keri Hilson shade for example.

• ATRL Moderator

They really should leave this away from streaming for about 12 more hours so the boomers are all forced to buy it, then put it on streaming and make it track 17

I'm not kidding when I say this is a top tier Beyonce song :jonny:  And I'm not saying that just cause I'm a Madonna stan (ok maybe I am but who are you to judge)

1 hour ago, swissman said:

I really do wonder if this is supposed to be a clapback or it just seems that way? I mean ... I know Beyoncé could have recorded this within a week, but did she do that? I guess she hasn't seemed very busy, she literally could have been home watcing the RENAISSANCE reactions and being like, let me just call Madonna and step in the studio but still... I duno it feels more like coincidence to me...for someone as planned out as Beyoncé I don't think she would just record this on a whim, but to have had it already ready...

She just recorded it. Hence the specific Jill Scott shoutout.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She just recorded it. Hence the specific Jill Scott shoutout.

Always crazy how her 'last minute' stuff manages to be her best.  She recorded B'day in two weeks and it still remains her best piece of work.

14 minutes ago, Green said:

Queens of Pop :jonny6:

By the way did she really record this remix this week? Because the Kelis controversy happened after the album release.

That Kelis comment really bothered Beyoncé because she always pays dust to her haters. She never acknowledged the Keri Hilson shade for example.

Have you ever heard of a little Soundcloud single called Bow Down?

Gwuf.gif

This is lit!

The shade is so subtle you might not catch it. But I’m dying. Tugging on Kelis wig and singing lalala and getting paid while Kelis is not! :rofl: