RENAISSANCE: 275k in 4 days (US)

SweetTalker

According to initial reports to Luminate, Renaissance, which was released on July 29, has earned over 275,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in its first four days (through Aug. 1). Of that sum, more than 175,000 are in album sales, with the rest mostly streaming-generated activity.”

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glamrock<3

• Rotunda

• GraceRandolph

• State of Grace.

According to initial reports to Luminate, Renaissance, which was released on July 29, has earned over 275,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in its first four days (through Aug. 1). Of that sum, more than 175,000 are in album sales, with the rest mostly streaming-generated activity. (Luminate’s data powers Billboard’s weekly charts.)

Ppl that know about sales, how does this compare with 325/200 prediction from HDD? Should it do more or less? 

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

Ppl that know about sales, how does this compare with 325/200 prediction from HDD? Should it do more or less? 

I mean, if it's done 275k in 4 days, it's certainly going to do more than 50k in the remaining 3 days! :duca:

GAG! Not it outselling a certain pop album released in 2020's ENTIRE WEEK SALES in just 4 days :ducky:

Great figures :clap3: 

21 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

https://www.billboard.com/pro/beyonce-renaissance-2022-biggest-first-weeks-4-days/ 

this fugly ass ***** that goes by the name of Ms. 503 didn’t let me edit the OP to add the source but here yall go

:rip:

1 minute ago, period sis said:

GAG! Not it outselling a certain pop album released in 2020's ENTIRE WEEK SALES in just 4 days :ducky:

without tacky jockstrap bundles i might add! :jonny5:

-

OT: See when you take BATHS :clap3:

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I mean, if it's done 275k in 4 days, it's certainly going to do more than 50k in the remaining 3 days! :duca:

that's exciting. 350k+ would be amazing

5 minutes ago, period sis said:

Don’t bring that lady up in a Bey thread, let’s keep a thread mess free for once :toofunny3:

6 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

It should do more. HDD was underestimating the SEA and predicting 125k for the full week but she's already at 100k.

I was predicting 340k so hope she reaches that :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, Bingo said:

without tacky jockstrap bundles i might add! :jonny5:

-

OT: See when you take BATHS :clap3:

The inability to deliver digital albums with pre-orders of physical product is the biggest hinderance for albums too! The fact that you can't count all vinyl (cassette, cd, etc) pre-orders as first week sales anymore is huge.

14 minutes ago, period sis said:

Why am I feeling remorse:toofunny3:

maybe it’s pity 

Her physical sales for her solo albums have been great... so, I don't want that ball to drop on Renaissance :doc: maybe the lack of promo caused the drop? 

Not a bad number, but also not a good number for an album where the artist is constantly singing about how she's the best and the biggest. :jonny: 

I'm one of one, I'm number one, I'm the only one... not with those numbers, sis.

Maybe the poor sales will humble her a bit and she'll have her writers write less arrogant music for the other acts.

2 minutes ago, glamrock&lt;3 said:

Her physical sales for her solo albums have been great... so, I don't want that ball to drop on Renaissance :doc: maybe the lack of promo caused the drop? 

girl it's 2022, physical sales have been the PITS for years now. Look at the Billboard chart and see how much the top 10 albums are moving in physical units :lmao: Her numbers are amazing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.