how many times a day do you take a bath or shower? hot or cold?

supertiffany

I take a bath more than twice a day, mostly cold showers and bubble bathtub at night

how about you? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• Jagger

• Aethereal

• Ricardo1993

once in the morning, once in the afternoon after my workout, and once at night so three showers :rip: I keep them to about 5 minutes each though

I take a quick shower in the morning and a longer shower at night.

Three showers/baths seem a bit excessive. 

Pre-lockdown, I used to always take two, one warm shower before leaving for work and one before sleep. Now, most of the days I take two showers, some days I will only take one cause I mainly work from home, anyways.

But I do tend to take a long time in the shower somedays #climateterrorist #taylorjet 

Edited by brazil

twice

quick hot shower in the morning, cold at night

One in the morning before work and one before going to sleep. When it’s really hot/humid or when I’m in Puerto Rico 3 MINIMUM. 

once per day. any more and my skin gets dry and irritated

Twice.
This is TMI but prior to my treatment for OCD, I'd take showers if I as much touch a door knob :rip:

once or twice, depending on how much I work out

right now, I’m taking cold showers because it’s so hot and humid outside and the cold water is refreshing.

once a day.

my skin will fume if i shower more often than that 

Once in a day is sufficient for me. Not some of yall showering thrice a day :rip: Must be smelly af all day if you need to shower that much. Just use deo jeez 

You guys are ruining your skin in the long run if you take baths more than once a day.

I only take a bath once a day, mostly cold.

How does everyone have time for so many baths? I take a shower in the morning and might take another one at night if It’s been really hot out. 

Once a day. Oddly enough, I shower, usually, in the late afternoon. I've had a work-free summer (I'm a teacher who decided not to do summer school this year), and I like doing my chores/domestic work before showering. 

To be honest, showering is such a chore. I like being clean, obviously, but shaving, putting light concealer/BB cream on, moisturizing, manscaping, and the whole post-shower brushing teeth/flossing/mouthwash gets tiring after awhile. But I always love how I feel after a shower, a clean shave, and having nice pearly whites :-) 

Edited by zasderfght

Baths (only when I shave) or got my time of the month

shower, every 2nd day (but wash my hair once a week) unless I go out then daily (my mental heath makes it hard somedays)

Once a day in the morning before work.

Sometimes 0 if it’s my day off and I’m not going anywhere. :gaycat:

4 hours ago, Mohit said:

Once in a day is sufficient for me. Not some of yall showering thrice a day :rip: Must be smelly af all day if you need to shower that much. Just use deo jeez 

If you are outside all day you need to wash your ass before laying in linens.

the ppl washing three times a day :rip: talk about overkill

i have a bath every morning

if it’s a Saturday and I’m meeting up w friends ill have a shower in morning then a shower right before I head out

Usually once a day, but sometimes twice in the summer or if I’ve been really hot. Never bath, always shower. And the water is on hell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.