Troye Sivan - TS3

Into The Void

Troye recently wwent on insta and mentioned hes going on a 3 week vacay to Europe where he'll be spending a major portion of it finishing /working onhis album he stated a lot of it is complete and a good chunk will be done over this trip.

His music has been so good recently, he deserves more recognition. 

Also lowkey want a collab w/ Lil Nas X. 

3 minutes ago, Jaye said:

His music has been so good recently, he deserves more recognition. 

Also lowkey want a collab w/ Lil Nas X. 

ATRL hates gay pop boys for some reason

edit: ATRL hates ALL pop boys lol

Edited by Insanity

Bloom and In A Dream are incredible.

can't wait for the next era :gaycatina1:

bloom was a perfect album. still sounds fresh and has zero skips.

in a dream should've been a full-length album- was also perfect.

so perched for the new one :jonny2:

9 minutes ago, Insanity said:

ATRL hates gay pop boys for some reason

edit: ATRL hates ALL pop boys lol

Because they're self-hating homosexuals and are probably bitter of other gay guys' success unlike them who are stuck performing in front of a mirror thinking they're Beyonce when they're really Ally Brooke. 

4 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Because they're self-hating homosexuals and are probably bitter of other gay guys' success unlike them who are stuck performing in front of a mirror thinking they're Beyonce when they're really Ally Brooke. 

:bibliahh:bloop

King has been dropping bops ever since HLP. His recent work has been so good, can’t wait for TS3. I went to Thailand in June and he was being played so much especially Angel Baby.

I like his both Bloom and Blue Neighbourhood + his latest single Angel baby was amazing as well:WAP:

Very excited for TS3

Edited by TheCal

Serve us another Stud legend :jonny5: 

Yessss, oof! Hope that means we can expect it early next year :jonnycat:

He's been taking quiet some time to make this, so it better be good :duca:

35 minutes ago, Robert said:

King has been dropping bops ever since HLP. His recent work has been so good, can’t wait for TS3. I went to Thailand in June and he was being played so much especially Angel Baby.

If Angel Baby is an indication of TS3 im here for it

He's been kinda serving quality since My My My, especially In a Dream. Don't remember what Angel Baby sounds like tbh but perched either way!

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

lmfao drag themmm. 

OT: Troye's music really is top tier. I was just listening to Lucky Strike/Angel Baby the other day wondering when his next full release will be. He's one of the few gay pop artists who knows how to make a legit earworm 

1 hour ago, Ewan Chaos said:

He's been kinda serving quality since My My My, especially In a Dream. Don't remember what Angel Baby sounds like tbh but perched either way!

how can u not its so euphoric :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Angel Baby could and should be a future classic played at gay weddings. 

I think Troye is a cutie, and I actually don't mind male gay musicians (popular ones, at that). For example, I loved Frank Ocean's Endless and Blonde (he's bisexual, so I guess I should say queer gays). However, Troye just doesn't have a strong enough voice to make those ballads pop off of a record like Bloom, and I wish the lyricism read more like a song than a teenage girl/young gay male's journal/diary entry. 

I have to say I really like the closer on Bloom-- "Animal." It's a really endearing song, and it's not another song about obsessing over some guy/an imperfect relationship/crushes. I wish he wrote more songs like that. I even like how the production gets lo-fi at times. You can just tell it's Troye and his intimate, honest feelings in the moment. I don't care for the My, My, My-songs. 

That being said, Troye's music isn't awful. I think In A Dream is the best work he's put out, despite me not being crazy about it. I did like the closer on In A Dream, and I liked the single Take Yourself Home. 

Now which queer star do I think makes truly generic, uninspired music? Sam Smith. And this is coming from someone who liked their feature on Disclosure, I didn't mind the pronoun changes, etc. But yeah, not a single album I found even listenable. 

But yeah, Troye is DEFINITELY not the worst queer/gay male pop star. Far from it. 

4 hours ago, Jaye said:

Boop.

They rather have representation from a female in a leotard than an actual homosexual.   It’s just :kitty:

Bloom and especially In a Dream were really good, I think he is only going to get better with each project so I’m looking forward to what’s coming next. 

In a Dream was absolutely his best work so far, and both songs for his movie this year were great too. Not doubt that this will be another serve. :clap3:

in a dream was my drug, such an amazing piece of art, angel baby also

the last ep better be the art direction for TS3 :heart2:

Bloom is TIMELESS. :jonny2: However, TS3 will probably lean towards IAD.