• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Jude

• Alfred

• Lady Claire

Top Posters In This Topic

sam doing charity! 

@Lady Claire Social media is so odd, you have Twitter being mostly negative on the Sam Smith & Kim Patras “Unholy” snippet and then you have TikTok being completely opposite with various 1M+ Viewed & 100K+ liked TikTok videos with many people can’t wait to hear the full song ?

36 minutes ago, Yog said:

@Lady Claire Social media is so odd, you have Twitter being mostly negative on the Sam Smith & Kim Patras “Unholy” snippet and then you have TikTok being completely opposite with various 1M+ Viewed & 100K+ liked TikTok videos with many people can’t wait to hear the full song ?

Thankfully Twitter is a useless bubble, people in there just look for reasons to be hateful and mad at the world out of their own frustrations :rip:

I'm sure the song will please a lot of people :clap3:

51 minutes ago, Yog said:

They have completely different audiences. For example, I have both but I never use Twitter, while I’m very active on TiKToK.

If anything, this means that the song is actually polarizing between those who’re gonna hate it and those who’re gonna love it. Which is not even a bad thing at all.

Edited by TrueBlood

1 minute ago, TrueBlood said:

They have completely different audiences. For example, I have both but I never use Twitter, while I’m very active on TiKToK.

If anything, this means that the song is actually polarizing between those who’re gonna hate it and those who’re gonna love it. Which is not even a abd thing at all.

I’ve seen an handful of tweets of people not liking this type of new sound by Sam because its very out of the norm for them, it’s gonna be very interesting era where Sam will lose & gain new fans for better or worse..

I'm kinda excited, wanna get filthy and nasty

2 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

unh.jpg

Dr Luke isn’t in this thank god

3 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Anyone know when this is coming? 

I believe the the 9th, Taylor better that lead this week so she doesn’t overshadow this single ?

5 hours ago, Yog said:

I believe the the 9th, Taylor better that lead this week so she doesn’t overshadow this single ?

u never know with Taylor :fan: 

Edited by Insanity

Sounds hot ?  and it's quite different from his previous stuff

The production sounds more hip-hop than dance.

2 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

Release date?

Yeah 

I honestly don’t think it sounds bad.  The dancing and videos are cringe but the song maybe decent 

3 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

I honestly don’t think it sounds bad.  The dancing and videos are cringe but the song maybe decent 

People are going in because of the whole situation with Kim/Kesha/Dr Luke plus the video, people automatically wrote the song very quickly until the snippet is trending on TikTok as you can see from its genius charting, This song has potential tbh 

3 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

the way they somehow got ILYA and Cirkut on the same song and it's absolute garbage... wow 

Sigh… not even gonna for the full song to pass judgment ?

Yaass Kim working with Cirkut and Ilya on this. I feel like other parts of the song will be more melodic. The TikTok snippet seems to be focusing more on the sassy hip hop'd vibe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.