• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Jude

• Alfred

• Lady Claire

Top Posters In This Topic

In before it turns out they butchered Can’t Do Better with a Sam feat.

• 3 weeks later...

The track is set to be released next month, with a video being shot in the next few weeks.
Sam sings: “Mummy don’t know Daddy’s getting hot at the body shop, doing something unholy. He’s sat back while she’s dropping in, she be popping in, yeah she put it down slowly.”
https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/9267891/sean-paul-new-hobby-rapping/ (The Sun is usually correct with UK artists releases)

12 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

The track is set to be released next month, with a video being shot in the next few weeks.
Sam sings: “Mummy don’t know Daddy’s getting hot at the body shop, doing something unholy. He’s sat back while she’s dropping in, she be popping in, yeah she put it down slowly.”
https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/9267891/sean-paul-new-hobby-rapping/ (The Sun is usually correct with UK artists releases)

:eek:

Thank you for the info! I'll update the title + OP

Updated OP with all of the new info.

I'm actually happy that Capitol will be handling this cause if it was Republic... :skull:

Edited by Lady Claire

If this is actually Treat Me Like a Hoe ?

5 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

If this is actually Treat Me Like a Hoe ?

Its apparently not that

I‘n excited for new Sam and new Kim but yeah kind of random collab and i’m Interested in how their voices will work together 

can’t wait 

The way Sam Smith went from a mega era with almost 20M units to collabing with Z listers and failing to chart in just 8 years

gaga1.thumb.jpg.791cd3958419cbbf34832c4f

3 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Updated OP with all of the new info.

I'm actually happy that Capitol will be handling this cause if it was Republic... :skull:

Maybe it'll actually do some noise? Capitol ain't that good but for sure better than Republic :gaycat6:

35 minutes ago, Protocol said:

The way Sam Smith went from a mega era with almost 20M units to collabing with Z listers and failing to chart in just 8 years

It'll be camp

17 minutes ago, shinri said:

Maybe it'll actually do some noise? Capitol ain't that good but for sure better than Republic :gaycat6:

At least it'll receive some radio play :skull: and def more playlisting than Kim's singles usually gets

4 hours ago, ryoncé said:

lol sam has become chart poison

kim this isnt a smart move... 

Hes more relevant than her lol, she needs anything atp

I'll reserve judgment for when it comes out, I'm not too excited about this collab 'cause I'm not a fan of Sam Smith in general but it could also be a nice bop.

Kaksks WHAT IS THAT SNIPPET :skull: Sam Smith out of all people doing this type of music :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Why does this sound like an arabic Kpop song ? :rip:

:rip: mte 

1 minute ago, SweetTalker said:

Kaksks WHAT IS THAT SNIPPET :skull: Sam Smith out of all people doing this type of music :deadbanana:

His voice is so offputting, he CANNOT sell sex :deadbanana4:

I feel like this could be cute but sounds nothing like i expected. It's giving... BLACKPINK? :skull:

17 hours ago, ryoncé said:

lol sam has become chart poison

kim this isnt a smart move... 

Love.. Kim doesn’t have an Billboard 100 entry 

19 hours ago, Protocol said:

I mean They made DWAS with Normani work…

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.