VICE: Gaga is an icon, up there with the likes of Prince and Bowie and Madonna.

Bimbo

That one user talking about "facts" but only talking about album sales :bibliahh:

-

OT: Of course. She's one of a kind :WAP:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Bimbo

• Ratviolo

• Rhiannon

b42c73337b7ad0ac7d5ac031c1b7fdce.gif

The ogh’s being angry because Lady Gaga is being praised for her stadium tour performances. Like, aren’t ya’ll tired?

Just because Lady Gaga is in fact one of the best performers of all time, one of the best selling artist of all time, an Oscar nominated actress, an Oscar winning singer and a 13 times winning Grammy artist, doesn’t mean ya’ll faves are that much worse. They’re just not on her level, they’re good or very good and that’s ok. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Of course she is. :clap3:

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Just because Lady Gaga is in fact one of the best performers of all time, one of the best selling artist of all time, an Oscar nominated actress, an Oscar winning singer and a 13 times winning Grammy artist, doesn’t mean ya’ll faves are that much worse. They’re just not on her level, they’re good or very good and that’s ok. 

When you put it like that :WAP:

That Beyonce stan's wig getting tossed up and down this thread :deadbanana2:

ezgif-5-c8f5018d0b.thumb.gif.cc466167aaf

Edited by iaintiffin

I think Gaga is ok but I wouldn't put her up there just yet. 

She is kinda lost between places. It's she trying to be an actress is she gonna release a good album? 

The suffer :jonnycat:

Omg gagas Power Is INCREDIBILE 

ICON 

:wanda:

Legend :clap3:

clap-oscars.gif

No lies detected . She’s a better singer than those 3 combined tho.

15 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Lady Gaga doesnt have a master piece like Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from mars, a like a prayer or purple rain. shes not there yet. not with those sales either..

I don't know where are you from or how old are you, but I can assure you most people don't know what is "Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from mars, a like a prayer or purple rain", just maybe Like a prayer. It's time for you to get knowledge that those times are past and maybe forgotten. 80k people paid to watch her perform in Paris last Sunday. They knew her songs. And it's 2022: forget about sales :)

23 minutes ago, theartpope said:

I don't know where are you from or how old are you, but I can assure you most people don't know what is "Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from mars, a like a prayer or purple rain", just maybe Like a prayer. It's time for you to get knowledge that those times are past and maybe forgotten. 80k people paid to watch her perform in Paris last Sunday. They knew her songs. And it's 2022: forget about sales :)

the thing is she just doesnt have a spectacular masterpiece body of work like that

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the thing is she just doesnt have a spectacular masterpiece body of work like that

That's just your opinion on her work. Just that. Meanwhile you have this magazine praising her, as other several ones have did this week. It's not 1990 anymore. We need to move on and realize people don't give a f* about Prince, Madonna or Bowie anymore, as they will with Gaga in future, as they are seen as referents for future generations. The context where Prince Madonna and Bowie were successful is not 2022, when Rosalía is praised for recording her tour as if it was a tiktok video.

16 hours ago, PlERRE said:

nnnn.png

The way you are always in the first posts  in every Gaga thread, and posting the same comment :ahh:I wonder if that can be considered trolling. :gaygacat1:

What ATRL+ tool do you have that notifies you everytime a Gaga thread is created? :eli: I think I need it, or maybe you are just perched for every Gaga content here? :flower:

omg

w-QO3wx6-thumb-jpg-56285a72c81d697fb707c

––––

Once in a lifetime artist, she truly is a legend :gaygacat5:

nnnn.png

The way you are always in the first posts  in every Gaga thread, and posting the same comment :ahh:I wonder if that can be considered trolling. :gaygacat1:

What ATRL+ tool do you have that notifies you everytime a Gaga thread is created? :eli: I think I need it, or maybe you are just perched for every Gaga content here? :flower:

These people are really.. special :toofunny3:

OT: Who else but the biggest popstar in the world :clap3:

nnnn.png

Wow. At least some haters are a bit more creative. 

FW-4.gif

3 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

I think Gaga is ok but I wouldn't put her up there just yet. 

She is kinda lost between places. It's she trying to be an actress is she gonna release a good album? 

she's an artist. you don't see artists painting with just one or two colors.

The acclaim just won't stop. :jonny:

20 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Her PR team are just throwing away money at this point. :toofunny3:

nnnnnnn

ezgif-5-c8f5018d0b.thumb.gif.cc466167aaf

Suffer!

On 7/26/2022 at 5:55 PM, MrLovett said:

What PR? She doesn't have a PR marriage to a billionaire husband with a streaming service being investigated for boosting his wife's streams at the expense of smaller artists, she doesn't stage PR public fights and cheating scandals to build her album campaigns around, or have PR Kardashian'd family photoshoots. 

This is just a concert review. You've been buried so deep in PR land you forgot what PR stunts ACTUALLY look like lol. 

FeminineWavyKillerwhale-max-1mb.gif 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:55 PM, MrLovett said:

The projection about your fav :bibliahh:

OT: Greatest performer alive wbk:clap3:

9 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

What PR? She doesn't have a PR marriage to a billionaire husband with a streaming service being investigated for boosting his wife's streams at the expense of smaller artists, she doesn't stage PR public fights and cheating scandals to build her album campaigns around, or have PR Kardashian'd family photoshoots. 

This is just a concert review. You've been buried so deep in PR land you forgot what PR stunts ACTUALLY look like lol. 

FeminineWavyKillerwhale-max-1mb.gif 

:soda:

On 7/26/2022 at 7:26 PM, State of Grace. said:

another day, another thread full of OGH meltdowns

w-QO3wx6-thumb-jpg-56285a72c81d697fb707c

OT: AcclaimGa :clap3: 

:bibliahh:

On 7/27/2022 at 1:50 AM, rihannabiggestfan said:

Vice has always been the worst, so I'm not surprised that they - literally founded by "Gavin McInnes, far-right political activist and founder of the Proud Boys, an American far-right neo-fascist organization" - would push such deluded propaganda.

"From its beginnings as Voice of Montreal, Vice had a "reputation for provocation". In 2010, Vice was described as "gonzo journalism for the YouTube generation". The magazine has continued to face controversy. In 2013, the magazine retracted parts of a fashion spread entitled 'Last Words' which depicted "female writers killing themselves". Also in 2013, Vice again gained unwelcome attention when the then-editor of the magazine joined millionaire software mogul John McAfee as he evaded authorities to avoid being questioned about a murder case."

:deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.