• nooniebao

• QueenofCopyPaste

• inmymendes

POP:

56 48 LIZZO 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) 733 213 520 2.640

+103 Spins
+53 Bullet
+0.357 Audience

BREAK MY SOUL and this might just be the best pop/dance records released so far this year. 

Catchy beyond belief! 

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

My grrrls :wanda:

so happy to see radio supporting this. Special needs to be the third single and if it also becomes a hit then Lizzo is here to stay. 

Spotify
25-Jul - 541,365 (54,602)
26-Jul - 532,157 (-9,208)
27-Jul - 540,550 (8,393)
28-Jul - 564,624 (24,074)
29-Jul - 526,304 (-38,320)
30-Jul - 479,117 (-47,187)
31-Jul - 408,369 (-70,748)

i give this a solid 9 one of my top 3 tracks

As a Demi stan, you know I'm a sucker for a powerful, chesty pop chorus :msmarvel: and I like how Lizzo sang it live as well

14 hours ago, IBeMe said:

so happy to see radio supporting this. Special needs to be the third single and if it also becomes a hit then Lizzo is here to stay. 

And "Everybody's Gay" as the fourth single! Would be a flawless run

16 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I completely agree. Special needs to be next after this smashes for filth. 

I'm curious to see what Atlantic/Nice Life plans to do with Urban though, I do think it's important to appease them somehow even though this album is very poppy. Doja really missed out on having that radio support and couldn't gain the audience back even with plentiful of Urban/Rhythmic choices on Planet Her. I don't want the same to happen to Lizzo. 

6 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify
25-Jul - 541,365 (54,602)
26-Jul - 532,157 (-9,208)
27-Jul - 540,550 (8,393)
28-Jul - 564,624 (24,074)
29-Jul - 526,304 (-38,320)
30-Jul - 479,117 (-47,187)
31-Jul - 408,369 (-70,748)

I wonder that they will do to increase streams 

Out of the Hot 100 this week but it’ll probably be back if they continue to push this into the fall.

2 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

I'm curious to see what Atlantic/Nice Life plans to do with Urban though, I do think it's important to appease them somehow even though this album is very poppy. Doja really missed out on having that radio support and couldn't gain the audience back even with plentiful of Urban/Rhythmic choices on Planet Her. I don't want the same to happen to Lizzo. 

based on my limited knowledge of Lizzo and her music, I don’t see her getting urban support again. She’s a much better fit for pop and HAC. They’re taking the Bruno/Pharrell route.

51 minutes ago, Saint James said:

based on my limited knowledge of Lizzo and her music, I don’t see her getting urban support again. She’s a much better fit for pop and HAC. They’re taking the Bruno/Pharrell route.

Bruno and Pharrell both have major cross format appeal though. Special could possibly work on Urban I think.

POP:

53 40 LIZZO 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) 957 302 655 3.384

+118 Spins
+71 Bullet
+0.349 Audience

Just played this and it will definitely bounce back once Radio gets a hold of it. Such a fun bop. Especially when the weather gets cool and people wanna start dating again. 

13 hours ago, Saint James said:

Lizzo can easily have the same crossover appeal. that Bruno and Pharrell has. They missed out on the opportunity of sending Tempo to Urban while Good as Hell was doing some damage on Pop/HAC. This is exactly why I mentioned Doja. Doja's team also messed up by not sending anything to Urban while Say So was smashing and she has basically lost the good grace she had with that audience. Like, Need To Know and Get Into It (Yuh) should've been easy #1 smashes on that format... 

Special, as mentioned by @SimpleKindofLife, I also assume has that Urban appeal, but I am not confident that they will capitalize it. They're still trying it with About Damn Time but we all know that is too poppy for Urban to be willing to take it much further. While we wait for 2 Be Loved to peak (which will be MONTHS), why not try sending something like Grrrls? I feel like that's the one with the most appeal, but it obviously would be an Urban-only single and when it's time to release Special as the third single, it'll set Lizzo up nicely imo.

POP:
51 39 LIZZO 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) 1320 414 906 4.106

+197 Spins
+139 Bullet
+0.358 Audience

HOT AC:
63 48 LIZZO 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) 182 43 139 1.230

+51 Spins
+41 Bullet
+0.112 Audience

She's coming!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.