Love Island U.S.- Season 4 (currently airing)

Breathe On Moi

didn’t see a thread for this and this season started off pretty good :jonny5: they’re all hot wtf. 

The fact this is being hosted by Sarah Hyland :rip:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmHFOc0JIzmx2bqjUqVe6

Here’s the cast: 

Timmy Pandolfi

Timmy, Love Island USA season 4

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: 

Isaiah Campbell 

Isaiah, Love Island USA season 4

Jesse Bray 

Jesse, Love Island USA season 4

:smitten:

Felipe Gomes 

Felipe, Love Island USA season 4

Andy Voyen 

Andy, Love Island USA season 4

Deborah Chubb 

Deb, Love Island USA season 4

Zeta Morrison 

Zeta, Love Island USA season 4

Courtney Boerner 

Courtney, Love Island USA season 4

:skull:

Sydney Paight 

Sydney, Love Island USA season 4

Sereniti Springs 

Sereniti, Love Island USA season 4

it’s on peacock tues-sunday. And re-airing on USA I think. 

I gotta see if it's airing for Australia.

Watched the first episode and not sure how to feel overall.

Pros:

- Cast is very strong both looks and personality wise

- The villa looks good (nothing is topping last season’s with the giant waterslide though)

- I like the promise of more raunchiness and it was refreshing but still weird to hear swearing

- I think Sarah Hyland did a good enough job, I didn’t like her styling/hair tho

Cons:

- I love Iain but I don’t think he makes sense on the US franchise, I get they chose him to appease to diehard fans who watch the original show but I think each iteration needs to have its own feel and thus its own host/narrator combo

- The lighting in the Beach Hut is abysmal, they need to fix it immediately as it’s really distracting

- This not being on TV and barely being promoted by NBCUniversal is really going to kill the show and its potential. I get that TV is dying and the last season flopped in ratings, but I feel like the live viewing experience is a big part of both Love Island UK and The Bachelor so not having that is a missed opportunity.

Aside from Jesse and Felipe, the men aren't really it. Timmy is so cute, but corny as hell :rip:.

Jesse is ******* sexy.

Zeta and Courtney are the best looking out of the girls.

Why did they change the host? Arielle was perfect for this show and while the new host is cute, she's not really giving.

i always love the initial episodes so we'll see how this goes

Premiere was... okay.  

The cast isn't really giving, aside from Zeta.  Courtney and Sydney look like plastic Kardashians.  The guys all seem pretty corny.  Hopefully the bombshells really bombshell.

Sarah was okay.  Arielle was fantastic though, so it feels like a big letdown.  Arielle was one of the few LI hosts who actually managed to get Caroline Flack's bad ***** walk down.  At least Sarah isn't as bad as Laura Whitmore (no one could be that bad lol).

We'll see how things go from here.  S3 was absolutely abysmal so they won't have to do much to beat that.

51 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Aside from Jesse and Felipe, the men aren't really it. Timmy is so cute, but corny as hell :rip:.

Jesse is ******* sexy.

Zeta and Courtney are the best looking out of the girls.

Why did they change the host? Arielle was perfect for this show and while the new host is cute, she's not really giving.

It seems like an arbitrary change so the show feels like *their* setup rather than CBS’, but it also might be a contract thing.

I honestly did like the CBS branding of the show and thought Arielle and Matt did well with what they were given, it was usually the production and casting that were bad.

8 hours ago, Allday said:

I gotta see if it's airing for Australia.

Omggg I LOVED the Australian version. I wish it would come back. 

you should be able to watch this if you get Peacock either way tho. 

I’ve watched every episode of every season of this franchise and honestly by the start of this I can tell it will be a good season. Some of guys seem like extra assholes and will be easy to hate. There’s no sign of an “obvious” couple or front runner couple like it’s happened in past season, so this will be open for chaos :jonny5:

Timmy is just so sexy to me, the wack corny lines makes him that much sexier :smitten:

Jesse is going to be a problem. Hot as hell.

All the other guys are meh, cute but whatever. 

Zeta is front runner for me, the other girls are pretty. Courtney is an airhead. 

im excited tbh 

jesse and felipe are hot but jesse seems so dumb

sarah looks like a little girl who stole her mom's make up and dress :rip:

season looks like it'll be good in general

the blonde bombshell is def. the prettiest girl in the house

Mady looks and sounds like a Fox News anchor, and she's from Texas... :doc: 

Don't mean to be rude, but are we sure that Andy isn't one of the gurls? I get a vibe from him.

Serenti is coming off weird too. Like...you've only known Felipe for one day and are getting to know each other, don't be clingy. Although their coupling would have eventually ended because it's clear as day that Felipe is not interested in her.

Edited by St. Francis

Felipe and Courtney :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: that was so WEIRD, that kiss wtf. 

Timmy is starting to come off douchy as hell but I still find him attractive :smitten: 

The new guy isn’t all that to me, he keeps sucking his stomach in and idk why :deadbanana4:

is jesse a robot? there's something weird about him

season is kinda boring and the only girl with sass and personality was kicked out :zzz:

Sereniti and Tyler are cute, hope they actually last :deadbanana4:

Isaiah was extra as **** at the recoupling for no reason :skull: was it that serious

2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Sereniti and Tyler are cute, hope they actually last :deadbanana4:

Isaiah was extra as **** at the recoupling for no reason :skull: was it that serious

I mean they blindised him so yeah. sydney is so unattractive with those sausage lips, yikes. and courtney with those boobs and bimbo personality

poor val was robbed

I can't handle a full season of Courtney, Sydney, and Mady.  One of those three absolutely HAS to be the next girl out.  

Zeta, Sereneti, and Deb are good casting though.  Zeta is a STAR.  

And I like Tyler.

Jesse being a robot is so accurate :rip: honestly he just reminds me of those guys that are just not bright like just very good looking but nothing with substance to say. 

Timmy about to dump Zeta because she asked him if they see eachother outside of the vila :deadbanana4: if only it wasn’t true that it’s exactly how guys act. Dumby. 

8 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Jesse being a robot is so accurate :rip: honestly he just reminds me of those guys that are just not bright like just very good looking but nothing with substance to say. 

Timmy about to dump Zeta because she asked him if they see eachother outside of the vila :deadbanana4: if only it wasn’t true that it’s exactly how guys act. Dumby. 

He was doing wayyy too much, all you have to say is “maybe, I need to get to know you better” :skull: why does it have to be this whole thing you’re trying to make into a storyline by repeating it over and over? 

35 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

He was doing wayyy too much, all you have to say is “maybe, I need to get to know you better” :skull: why does it have to be this whole thing you’re trying to make into a storyline by repeating it over and over? 

“I don’t want her asking me questions I don’t need to answer yet” :skull: literallly the most!

And Jesse’s dumbass there hyping him up as if he’s saying logical stuff :skull: 

I already see both Jesse and Timmy being the messiest when Cass Amor happens :toofunny3:

is this show a bomb? there's not even much talk in tw about it

4 hours ago, Sharapov said:

is this show a bomb? there's not even much talk in tw about it

It seems that the show is now aired on a different channel (last year it was CBS, this year it's Peacock) and the episodes are aired on streaming rather than on a channel at a certain live time. Therefore people are watching it at different times rather than at the same time which would generate more convo.

6 hours ago, St. Francis said:

It seems that the show is now aired on a different channel (last year it was CBS, this year it's Peacock) and the episodes are aired on streaming rather than on a channel at a certain live time. Therefore people are watching it at different times rather than at the same time which would generate more convo.

This. I’m not exactly sure how to gauge the viewership. Moving to peacock was not a great idea, but whatevs, the season is good so far. 

I'm disappointed that Bria was evicted instead of Mady. Mady already had a coupling with Andy so why keep her in and vote Andy off?

She's also boring and blends into the background.

Bria really deserved better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.