Vanishing Letters 10 | WINNER REVEALED (pg. 118) | #ATRL'sNextTopVanisher

Overprotected

Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes hate this man and this woman but the song is cute

SUMIN ft. Hoody - Brown this gave nothing

Estelle ft. Kanye West - American Boy ugh this song is so good

Ravyn Lenae ft. Steve Lacy - Skin Tight recent FAVE amazing

Mariah Carey ft. Ty Dollar Sign - The Distance stream caution

Cardi B ft. 21 Savage - Bartier Cardi its fine

Ellie Goulding ft. serpentwithfeet - Start this is such a random ellie goulding song

Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing with a Stranger LOVE this song so much like ughh what a hit

Kat Deluna ft. Elephant Man - Whine Up this is so fun like what a good time

Christina Aguilera ft. Redman - Dirrty no

Kylie Minogue & Years and Years - A Second to Midnight cute lil fun dance

Selena Gomez ft. ASAP Rocky - Good for You love this song but not as much as the pretentious stans

Beyonce ft. Jay-Z - Upgrade U best song ever made

Charli XCX & Christine and the Queens - Gone a solid bop

Coolio ft. LV - Gansgta Paradise a classic

fka Twigs ft. Shygirl - Papi Bones loveeeeeee this

Janelle Monae ft. Zoe Kravitz - Screwed wait legit im mad i didnt choose this song

Beyoncé ft. André 3000 - Party LOVEEE this song

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overprotected

• Julia Fox

• wish

• Touch It

Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes
I don't know how I'll rank this since it is 3 people, but I've always loved this song, such a bop

SUMIN ft. Hoody - Brown
I'm vibing, it was a pleasant listen

Estelle ft. Kanye West - American Boy
I can't help but think of that Fortnite parody when I hear this song now :rip:Major banger though, I tried to snatch it but it was already taken. Both Estelle and Kanye killed it on this, production is immaculate too. 

Ravyn Lenae ft. Steve Lacy - Skin Tight
I really like this, super chill and relaxing listen. Not crazy about Steve's part, but he's not on it much anyways. 

Mariah Carey ft. Ty Dollar Sign - The Distance
Almost 4 years since this came out and no new album in sight :chick3: At least she gave us a great album, this is a classic. The final chorus with the chant>> I love Ty's part too.

Cardi B ft. 21 Savage - Bartier Cardi
It's cute, I like it more than I did back then

Ellie Goulding ft. serpentwithfeet - Start
I enjoyed this actually, especially the second half, not sure where it will rank in this group though

Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing with a Stranger
Loved this when it came out and it's still very cute

Kat Deluna ft. Elephant Man - Whine Up
Fun bop, I even thought that was Ivy Queen doing the rap for a second

Christina Aguilera ft. Redman - Dirrty
WHEW this classic, makes me want to move

Kylie Minogue & Years and Years - A Second to Midnight
Fun disco bop, Olly sounds great on it too

Selena Gomez ft. ASAP Rocky - Good for You
This absolute COLLAPSE, they did that

Beyonce ft. Jay-Z - Upgrade U
This goes hard, might be her best album for me

Charli XCX & Christine and the Queens - Gone
One of my fave Charli songs, Christine is a great addition

Coolio ft. LV - Gansgta Paradise
Major classic, the production and chorus are especially good

fka Twigs ft. Shygirl - Papi Bones
Ooh this is super infectious, I'm grooving

Janelle Monae ft. Zoe Kravitz - Screwed
Very funky and enjoyable, could do without Zoe tbh, but still a great track

Beyoncé ft. André 3000 - Party
Love Andre, and Bey served as always

• ATRL Moderator

Lizzo ft. Missy Elliot - Tempo

Tempo has always been just fair to me. I like Missy's feature, but the rest of the song is a bit too monotone to want to revisit it.

SZA ft. Ty Dolla $ign - Hit Different

SZA's voice is fabulous as usual. I'm not crazy about Ty's contribution on most songs. Overall, it's a nice listen.

Hannah Montana ft. Iyaz - Gonna Get This

I have never heard this before tbh. I think I stopped watching Hannah halfway through or maybe in season 3... This song really has like every late 2000s element thrown into it; while it's fun and energetic, it's rather disjointed and haphazard. Ultimately just doesn't work for me as a cohesive song.

Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland - Promiscuous

Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj - Swish Swish

I grit my teeth in 2017 to support Katy and this song. This brings back so many memories of horrendous cringe that she made me suffer through!! I think it has its fun moments and I appreciate her trying house music.

Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer - No More Tears (Enough is Enough)

This is a very fun throwback! Also fun to see a song from the 1970s on this list. You definitely have to be in a certain mood for it, but I definitely appreciate the vocals and theatrics that they served.

Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - No Air

What is this about this song flopping in ASC??? I know Chris is rightfully hated, but you can't deny this song was such a bop back in the day and Jordin slayed. I personally loved this song and still do. Side note: I actually have a distinct memory of the title being announced in 2008, and I was so intriged by how they'd use the title in the song. Made up a melody and lyrics to it before the song was released :skull:

Jennifer Lopez ft. Lil Wayne - I'm Into You

I haven't heard this in years! It's really enjoyable and catchy tbh.

Troye Sivan ft. Ariana Grande - Dance to This

I feel like Troye and Ari perfectly captured the essence of the concept and themes in this song. The production, melody, and delivery are all so smooth and casual, and the song just flows so well. It's a vibe. The bridge is a bit of a flop, but I really adore the rest.

Mariah Carey ft. Jay-Z - Heartbreaker

I listened to this a few times and it's okay... it just doesn't do anything for me sadly.

Pitbull ft. Kesha - Timber

NGL I actually was shocked I enjoyed listening to this as much as I did. It transported me back to a different era where things were definitely a lot easier and light-hearted in life! Kesha ate and deserved many more hits after this :(

Daniel Caesar & H.E.R - Best Part

Pleasant.

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain on Me

An LGBTQ+ classic!

Britney Spears ft. Madonna - Me Against the Music

This is a 2000s hit that I've never really had in my purview. It's okay, but it doesn't have the timeless quality that I would have hoped from Madonna and Britney. The hook is kind of bland tbh.

Nicki Minaj ft. Jessie Ware - The Crying Game

This is a cool song. Very haunting production and vocals from Jessie.

Doja Cat & The Weeknd - You Right

A really strong track from Planet Her! Sultry and sexy.

Taylor Swift ft. Phoebe Bridgers - Nothing New

The lyrics are nice. I especially appreciated: "how can a person know everything at 18, but nothing at 22." Melodically, it's rather safe and uninteresting tbh.

4 minutes - Tanked cause it has 3 people

Brown - not really feeling this tbh

American Boy - Classic has arrived whew

Skin Tight - this was nice

The Distance - It’s good but it’s overrated in the fandom

Bartier Cardi - bop, always liked this

start - meh im not impressed

Dancing with a Stranger - I don’t like Sam but this is decent

Whine Up - now wait a minute this slaps

Dirrty - instant classic, this will do well

Second To Midnight - one of my least favorites on DISCO

Good For You - was obsessed with this in 2015

Upgrade U - one of my favorite Bey songs, good job

Gone - One of the only good songs on Charli’s weakest album

Gangsta’s Paradise - undeniable classic, risk payed off

papi bones - this eats omg what a damn slapper

Screwed - A nice bop from a really great album

Party - not one of my favorite bey songs

prays for SAFE pt 1 or HIGH at best

8 hours ago, thecptz said:

prays for SAFE pt 1 or HIGH at best

but will you land there :celestial5:

8Y6jc0j.gif

Lizzo - Tempo

This didn’t age well, I’m afraid. It was one of my favorite Lizzo songs when it came out but I don’t find it as enjoyable anymore, it feels like it just lost its spark. It’s cute but it’s definitely on the filler track side

SZA - Hit Different

I actually have loved both of Ty Dolla’s features! Really gooooood. I love how the song is chill but the dynamism in SZA’s delivery give the song a lot of dynamism. It feels very hypnotic, sexy and ethereal. Loved this. Another song I’ll be saving

Hannah Montana - Gonna Get This
I have no nostalgia attached to this but it does have that Disney Channel song charming factor. It’s cute but it doesn’t really stands out that much

Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
I’ve always hated this song f, you must be fuming cause I am the judge that’s gonna cost you the win x

Katy Perry - Swish Swish

Nicki AAAAATE! I can’t at Katy actually being ahead of her time, this would smash nowadays. Perhaps the gp did her dirty. This is the type of camp that I actually want to listen to. Great job, another one in the basket (and another one, and another one!)

Barbra Streisand - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)

Her voices work really well together actually! This is very different from what I’d expect to see in this game but I dig it. Oh wait, they’re switching it up! Call me an Elton John gay but I was definitely enjoying the first half a little more. But it is infectious and fun!

Jordin Sparks - No Air

Not the corny R&B piano fdjkhvsdjk i kinda live for it and it’s what makes me like the song the most. Jordin and Chris are doing a bit too much and it comes across as a very cheesy midtempo. It’s okay

Jennifer Lopez - I’m Into You

This is a really nice bop. Not outstanding but it does the job and makes me want to dance. Love the 2010s trashy music so I’m into this

Troye Sivan - Dance To This

Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker

The beat can get a bit annoying as the song goes on but Mariah’s delivery and the whole vibe of the song is just so joyful that makes me enjoy it regardless. It has such a very optimistic air that puts me in such a good mood!

Pitbull - Timber

Nicki Minaj really tried to mimic Pitbull’s career when it came to features. He had the hits and this is no exception. Sooo fun, so uplifting, so catchy, a great pop song that still goes off

Daniel Caesar - Best Part

H.E.R. shined so much on this song. I really didn’t care for Daniel but I’d stan this song if it was solely sung by her. It’s a good song so I’ll give you a good ranking I think

Lady Gaga - Rain On Me
Well see, it’s easy: I’m a f*g. You give me poppers, I sniff

Britney Spears - Me Against the Music

This is actually really fun! It doesn’t scream hit so I get why it isn’t one of Britney’s more acclaimed singles but it’s definitely fun, dynamic and both artists are pivotal to the song. I approve!

Nicki Minaj - The Crying Game

This song had to grow on me so I could fully digest and appreciate it. I think it’s one of Nicki’s most personal songs and I really appreciate what she delivered here. I can’t help it, it’s a good song

Doja Cat - You Right
Nah, this song is for the pretty tight and clean bussy gays that get it. I am so sorry you had to endure some unfair lashings, this is a very good song

Taylor Swift - Nothing New

This is a very lovely song, I think I should listen to more Phoebe? Maybe later! I love how autumn-ish and comforting this sounds. It’s like a warm hug. I think it was a smart choice cause it’s a good song! I do feel like these type of songs, at times, sound better in the context of an album that’s on the same vein/mood rather than on a very eclectic playlist like this one

@MusicLoverDude @mokitsu @Technicolor @wish @Element @Taylucifer @Hikari @Luckitty @XO_Life @minho @Seffers @selena_lavigne @Fruity @Rence @99sandthe2000s @Mr. Duff @kipperskippe

9 hours ago, Overprotected said:

but will you land there :celestial5:

yes

Resluts will be posted in 30 mins, make your predictions NOW!

honestly

I will be happy with just safe

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

hoping talent wins

gets in

The way the universal acclaim came through again. Can't wait to see my placement! :duca: screaming @ the sharp contrast from ASC

also im extremely interested to see who took the risk with No Air considering how it crashed and burned in ASC

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Picture and Director (Part 34) - GoldDerby -  Page 29

4C4D5Zm.gif

1st Place

@Element

with Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado

Cast: 3

Judges: 2

Overall: 2.5

Congrats :clap:

wow element slaying

yup ofc, congrats! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.