Vanishing Letters 10 | WINNER REVEALED (pg. 118) | #ATRL'sNextTopVanisher

Overprotected

KvE2DIs.gif

Graphics by the lovely Auburn

Welcome to the tenth season of this award winning acclaimed game, by popular demand we're back with some new twists and turns no one will see coming... are you ready?

LFmnVJI.gif

Every round I will ask for either a song, single, or album track. Song can be both a single or an album track, whereas a single needs to be officially released as such (promo singles included), and an album track cannot be officially released as a single

Every round I will then give you a few "vanishing letters," and these letters cannot appear in either artist’s name or the song title or sometimes both (this part will be specified round-by-round). 

Every round the cast will not know what others have sent in, you will need to rank the songs from best to worst, and the judges will do the same. The person with the highest average wins the round, and the people with the lowest averages will get the chop.

IMPORTANT: This season artists will be banned throughout this season after being used TWO times only, unless of course the host makes a little mistake which he’s allowed to. We’re also keeping the same banned songs list from last season. 

Also, unless I have time and I'm feeling generous I'm not checking your entries for you so make sure they're not banned and don't contain any vanished letters. As for the themes, those are up to your interpretation and how you rank the entries from your lovely castmates is also up to you <3

8OJZg32.gif

@Alena

insta.thumb.gif.c815b07e11f183045793c9e1

@Auburn (Judge and CO-HOST)

janet-avi-lossy.thumb.gif.8c1107a8b4b4b5

@Not Like The Movies

2073248137_ezgif.com-gif-maker(4).thumb.

@Sanguine

DO1NTaI.thumb.jpg.6b9f7c58d46e8d1b8d193b

@Staryu

dog.thumb.png.e07016bf597ee19fb3e029b4a5

With @Tom Vercetti

teofimo.thumb.gif.b70c13e0285a257bfa93d4

And VL9 winner @ughgabriel

68AF71EF-F340-49B6-8F47-FA1447A356CB.thu

The Diversity :clap3:

F.A.Q

Where do I send? 

Vanishing Letters is an anonymous game, so you can send to me via PM or via Discord (Overprotected#1344) but please don’t communicate in the thread or with other players on which song is yours or you'll be PUNISHED.

Is sending your rankings necessary?

Yes, failing to do so will result in DISQUALIFICATION. If you need extra time you can always ask for it.

How are the results compiled?

The average of the ranks of the judges + the average rank of the contestants /2.

How should my entries look?

You can either send me a link to your song or just the title and artist name, if you want an specific version of the song do clarify that

If I have one of the vanishing letters in my entry, what will happen?

You will get a penalty. If you still have questions about your entry, I will gladly answer them though.

What if numbers (e.g., 1, 2 etc.) appear in my songtitle/artist's name?

If the song is officially listed in booklets, wikipedia, etc. to use a number, then that number does not count and you can use the song. (For example, if "O" was banned and you wanted to send Amerie's "1 Thing," you could. 

Edited by Overprotected

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overprotected

• Julia Fox

• wish

• Touch It

1. diogozsz

2. Julia Fox

@99sandthe2000s @Astro @ATRL Username  @Bacardo Royale @bestfiction @Bicassie @brenda-walsh @CBC @Dessy @DevonRoars @Diarrhoea @Euterpe @favorite crime @fiercE @Fruity @Future Lover @GentleDance @Green Tea Is Green @Hikari @hofork @K$Ellie @Legend E @Lucky#17 @luckystrike @Moonlightbae @Mr. Duff @Noah @Opulent  @Pendulum @pieceofgök @Psycho @Queen Riri. @rl231 @Rotunda @Samsom @Sanguine @Seffers @Taylucifer @Thanatos @Touch It @touya kinomoto @TruGemini @wehavetostan @XO_Life @Yomaku 

@disruptive @Navyofbadgals 

@brenda-walsh @bestfiction  @minho @luckystrike @fiercE @mokitsu @Velvet @XO_Life @diogozsz @Remmy @kiiwii @Rence @Element @rl231 @Fruity @EriKills @Noah  

@mokitsu @disruptive @Aria0327 @Not Like The Movies

@Overprotected @Rence @Touch It @Navyofbadgals @rl231 @bestfiction @Mr. Duff @Astronomy @Invisibility @Diarrhoea @luckystrike @Moonlightbae @kiiwii @Psycho @Noah @clue @K$Ellie @Yomaku @EriKills @A Public Affair @Tom Vercetti @Legend E @Lucky#17 @Gay Rat Divorce @Hikari @touya kinomoto @Krazii @MusicLoverDude @Element @KevinDG @XO_Life @Kim Kardashian @dussymob @mxtthewdelrey @fiercE @worldwide angel

@Element @luckystrike

@clue @Touch It @Psycho @CBC @Guero @wolfaire @Lucky#17 @bestfiction @Moonlightbae @Bicassie @K$Ellie @touya kinomoto @mokitsu @Navyofbadgals @Diarrhoea @Legend E @DevonRoars @wehavetostan @Hikari @GentleDance @worldwide angel @minho @miguel @fiercE @Queen Conchita @rl231 @mxtthewdelrey @Noah @prézli

@Yomaku @Rotunda @Taylucifer @Jay-Zicario @Kylie Jenner @XO_Life @Future Lover @Mr. Duff @Pendulum @Fruity @Astro @Kavish

play

1. diogozsz

2. Julia Fox

3. Legend E

1. diogozsz

2. Julia Fox

3. Legend E

4. K$Ellie

:wave2: Yaaaaas

My reign is over :suffering:

Excited to see who will become ATRL’s Next Vanishing Superstar though :duca:

Edited by ughgabriel

1. diogozsz

2. Julia Fox

3. Legend E

4. K$Ellie

5. wish
6. rotunda 

ready to slay

janet-avi-lossy.thumb.gif.8c1107a8b4b4b5

1. diogozsz

2. Julia Fox

3. Legend E

4. K$Ellie

5. wish
6. rotunda 

7. Seffers

okay i see how it is

Yay I’ve been recharging for 9 months and very ready for this!! Sign me pls x

sure. sing me up! 

sign me up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.