Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Almodusa

• Green

• Katamari

idk if this was already sent but

The Anxiety: (Willow & Tyler Cole)

Meet Me At Our Spot (Live) - ROTY, SOTY, Alt Performance

There were other delusional souls that also submitted songs like they had a chance :toofunny3:

Plan B is the only worthy thing I see submitted. Surprised it’s not being pushed in the general categories :rip:It’s one of this years strongest offerings, not that trash Bitterest Pie.

Anyone know where Florence submitted to? Really wondering if she sent to Pop or Rock/Alt

9 hours ago, Bang Up said:

this is definitely an interesting take... the idea that nicki minaj, the person who constantly brags about everything, including selling out bags of chips, not "caring" about going #1 or winning a grammy is really funny.

Correct. If she wins of course she’s gonna brag but like I said she’ll be ok with not having one. She’s cemented and at the end of the day none of these awards really matter lol There’s more to life.

1 hour ago, peacok said:

ROSALIA

MOTOMAMI

— Album Of The Year

— Best Latin Rock/Alternative Album

— Best Engineered Album

DESPECHÁ

— Record Of The Year

— Song Of The Year

— Best Music Video

LA FAMA

— Best Duo/Group Performance

HENTAI

— Best Alternative Performance

MOTOMAMI TIKTOK LIVE

— Best Music Film

I hope she gets nominated for all three album ones n then Hentai

6 hours ago, Green said:

Bad Bunny submitted Despues de la Playa for ROTY? :toofunny2: Instead of Me Porto Bonito and Titi me Preguntó?

I’m scratching my head at that :skeleton:

bad bunny AOTY IKTR! Pack it up girlies 

She won't win anything.

HEATED was definitely moved from Melodic Rap Performance . It doesn’t make sense on how she would submit 2 songs to R&B Performance purposely but R&B field definitely loves Beyoncé so much so she’ll make it there with Virgos GROOVE & CUFF IT.

If Beyoncé is able to make it into both Dance Categories then she is definitely respected by the Dance/Elec voters. She collabed with BloodPop, Honey Dijon, & Skrillex on this album so this would definitely benefit her.

i hope Alex Isley got a nom this time, it really was AOTY 

i thought Dance categories were only for DJs?? 

and why is Plastic off the Sofa not on R&B Song? well there goes Sabrina Claudio's Grammy win :redface:

anyways does anyone know Sabrina Claudio's submissions? 

Does anyone know if ABBA submitted ‘Voyage’ in the Best Pop Vocal Album and AOTY categories ?

49 minutes ago, youngpopariana said:

Does anyone know if ABBA submitted ‘Voyage’ in the Best Pop Vocal Album and AOTY categories ?

Yes to both

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yes to both

Ahh yesss I’m glad they did. It may not be their most interesting album but ABBA are long overdue for a win. It I hope the Grammys come thru for those legends. 

PS Thank you btw !

Who is being considered for a BNA nomination? I just saw Republic announced Kim Petras but I was wondering if there are any other big names.

23 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Who is being considered for a BNA nomination? I just saw Republic announced Kim Petras but I was wondering if there are any other big names.

Conan Gray, Lauren Spencer-Smith, King Princess, Rina Sawayama, GAYLE, Fireboy DML, Zach Bryan, Jax, Tate McRae, Mitzki, CKay and Stephen Sanchez

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.