• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Almodusa

• Green

• Katamari

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, Shelter said:

I wouldn’t rule them out. Rather see them win than some of the nominees. 

I Still Have Faith In You LOST last year.

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

I love Adele, but I guess it would be better for everyone if Renaissance won AOTY. Otherwise I think Adele's still just as popular among the voters as before.

This album is sample heavy

Based on AOTY Grammy history, chances of albums full of samples does not  bode well for winning

4 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Based on AOTY Grammy history, chances of albums full of samples does not  bode well for winning

I know but I kinda wanna see Bey winning so that the Hive can move on.

QueenofCopyPaste
33 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I know but I kinda wanna see Bey winning so that the Hive can move on.

True. 

1 hour ago, keatonzee said:

WDTAB snubbed from Record/Song

This. I forgot about this but now you mention its such a blatant snub. The song deserve at least SOTY nom.

• ATRL Moderator

Grammys needs to do something about the alphabetical advantage :skull: the AOTY noms stop at M and the SOTY noms stop at J. idk if there's anyway to fix this but this is definitely because of lazy voters not scrolling down the list

2 hours ago, Protocol said:

I just can't at Anitta getting in over Zach Bryan. Anitta may be a hard worker and she has a great personality but her music is garbage, no offense. Zach Bryan meanwhile is going to be one of the biggest stars in America this decade. 

It’s insane :clownny: Zach deserved better 

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Protocol said:

Absolutely zero chance Bad Bunny wins AOTY. It's not happening.

That's probably the prediction I'm most confident in.  He's the biggest artist in the world right now, would make history as the first Spanish album to win AOTY, and would keep the committee from having to do Adele vs Beyonce again.  

If Rufus doesn’t win the dance categories I am going to riot! That album is epic as Fudge!? 

I feel like ABBA or Kendrick will take AOTY. Don't underestimate them. Kendrick is overdue, and his album while not as strong as his previous works, still managed to get in comfortably.

Taylor better get SOTY. Seriously, she's really overdue. And I don't get why she's always shut out of ROTY.

Ed Sheeran snubbed :deadbanana2: I really thought Shivers has a shot. I guess we have Adele and Coldplay to represent Britain so Ed's thrown to the side.

So with Beyoncé being the most nominated artist ever along with being the one to take home the most awards that night they will fight racism allegations 

they can either rightfully award bad bunny here 

or let Adele have this main category

however is bad bunny looses here i suspect they will let Latina Camila have the best pop duo

(lil nas won in the past so hard to claim homophobia on them) plus require actively fighting for Kim petras 

we don’t talk about Bruno is winning somthing

but I lowkey want finneas and Billie to win for nobody like U so we can get a live performance with Jordan

QueenofCopyPaste
3 hours ago, Shelter said:

So? DSMD is better.

Eh

Having Adele sweep again will leave a really bad taste in everybody's mouths... not just becase of Beyoncé but as a whole...

How boring and predictable can it be that you get the general field awards for EVERY SINGLE project you release regardless of the quality. This is just soooooo boring and hinder the Grammy's reputation.

I mean, why bother trying when there's Adele or Taylor competing, right?

14 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it

I think many Daydreamers would be happy if Bey wins

23 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

I understand that as a Gaga fan your mad the RENAISSANCE era wiped the floor with Chromatica both critically and commercially but I'm gonna need you guys to use your heads with the buying awards accusations.

Buying nominations just to lost them? :rip:

OT: Everything about these nominations are predicable AF.

How can they use heads without brain ? :bibliahh:

13 hours ago, Samson said:

Grammys needs to do something about the alphabetical advantage :skull: the AOTY noms stop at M and the SOTY noms stop at J. idk if there's anyway to fix this but this is definitely because of lazy voters not scrolling down the list

Harry Styles says hello 

This is so dumb lmao. That doesn't stop Kanye West having noms and wins and Taylor Swift to win every time

Basically all the albums nominated were the biggest and most acclaimed of the year. There's no real snub this year (except for Rosalia) but let's blame it on the alphabet :redface:

I wonder if Adele is sweeping everything again or they’ll give Beyonce one of the main ones (maybe AOTY) so it’s not as awkward as the last time. I hope it’s not another washout.

I could see Maneskin winning Best New Artist due to the industry push they seemed to have in the past year, also I legit think Nicki would explode out of rage if they are so petty to give it to Latto.

ABCDEFU nominated for SOTY? Isn’t that for best lyricism? Lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.