Big Brother: 'All-Winners' season coming soon!

TROPICUM

Edited by TROPICUM

Don’t put more money into some of these garbage people’s pockets... out of the 23 there’s like 5 good ones, a couple of others are remotely decent and the rest are straight up trash!

Imagine Booger, ratcole, officer piggy, psychotic dan, pedonato, the stool racist, that nurse that admitted to doing some things among others... being invited back :biblio:

Edited by Michael196

8 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Don’t put more money into some of these garbage people’s pockets... out of the 23 there’s like 5 good ones, a couple of others are remotely decent and the rest are straight up trash!

Imagine Booger, ratcole, officer piggy, psychotic dan, pedonato, the stool racist, that nurse that admitted to doing some things among others... being invited back :biblio:

I would rather it be a "top three" season instead of an "all winners" season. A lot of the iconic houseguests lost in the Final 3. Plus we need a Vanessa redemption era after she got robbed by Skeeve :jonny:

This story breaking out following the public coverage of BB24’s current scandal :rip:

Anyway, I agree — too many flop winners to make this enjoyable. I don’t want to see Dan, Michie, Derrick, Cody, Josh or Nicole on my TV screen again.

I wouldn’t mind Rachel, Maggie, Jun or Drew, but like half of that group have fallen off the face of the earth :rip:

Dr Will won't do it, I don't think. But after the last All Stars dud I'm just worried it will be underwhelming. But honestly I can't imagine though if they actually get Will, Dan and Rachel that they could make a season boring.

I would die to see legend Jun play again :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Poxy said:

I wouldn’t mind Rachel, Maggie, Jun or Drew, but like half of that group have fallen off the face of the earth :rip:

Maggie is in witness protection I'm convinced :deadbanana: There is literally no trace of her at all since season 6 (probably because she told stories about letting patients die as a nurse on the feeds)

5 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Maggie is in witness protection I'm convinced :deadbanana: There is literally no trace of her at all since season 6 (probably because she told stories about letting patients die as a nurse on the feeds)

screaming because you’re probably right. Imagine that story broke out in today’s world :deadbanana4: This is the last sighting of Maggie I have personally seen — a screenshot of a text convo with April about a fancam someone made of her for her bday :deadbanana4:

I saw someone mention a few years ago they ran into Maggie and her family at Disneyland. She was very graceful and sweet, but she did shut down conversation about big brother as a different “chapter” of her life that she has since moved on from :shutup:

tbh I doubt they will bring back all 23 players. Maggie and Drew are nowhere to be found, the guy from season 1 has one leg, Adam used his money to make drug deals, Michie is a racists, Boogie sent death threats to Will and his daughter, I don't thing Ratcola will return again and the producers keep pretending that S15 hasn't happened

Ready for this queen who was robbed of an All-Stars spot to be the first two-time Big Brother winner

19344_3_full.jpg?v=1190328011

Jun saying something makes me think that they’ve already sent out feelers.

1 minute ago, mxoonlight said:

Jun saying something makes me think that they’ve already sent out feelers.

OMFG. This absolute legend becoming the first two-time BB Winner makes sense with my fantasy :jonny6:

Edited by TROPICUM

If they do 11 like CBB3 I’m guessing it’d be:

- Dan

- Dr. Will

- Xavier

- Derrick

- Cody 

- Josh 

- Rachel

- Jun

- Jordan

- Kaycee

- Nicole

I hope for the life of me Cody and Nicole do not return but the pickings seem pretty slim (which is why they should’ve just done a better casted All Stars to begin with :cm:)

They should end the series with this as the final season. Give it up, we've had enough. 

But whew, the thought of having to endure Nicole for a forth season :biblionny:

Edited by Shy Boy

Would rather have an All Stars cast with actual STARS. I need Jen from BB8 to make her grand return :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Would rather have an All Stars cast with actual STARS. I need Jen from BB8 to make her grand return :jonny5: 

:jonny5:We aren’t worthy of the Jenius. But it is time for an All-Stars that is ALL STARS 

When Jun and Rachel team up and RUN the house getting out that little ***** boy Derrick

How are they gonna do that when we only have 7 female winners out of 23 total winners and at least 3 of them are NEVER coming back? :rip: I guess they'll include runner-ups, or maybe even extend it to third-place finishers so that fans can shut up about wanting to see Janelle come and bomb yet again

Also, just to shut down the Maggie rumors yet again - she admited to letting patients that wanted to die die peacefully, because at the time euthanasia wasn't legal where she worked at. It's extremely ****** up that people go around accusing her of killing her patients like it's no one's business, no wonder she wants nothing to do with this show. 

Do we even have enough female winners? Maybe something like Winners vs America’s Favorite Players

I'd be interested in seeing it but it would probably be a disastrous flop. Pregaming would ruin the season again and we'd have something like what happened in Winners at War. New school winners would team up to take out old school winners or Derrick and his group would just run the thing again. No one wants to see either of those scenarios :skull:

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

48 minutes ago, orange22 said:

:jonny5:We aren’t worthy of the Jenius. But it is time for an All-Stars that is ALL STARS 

Stan mother and leader of Jensa :clap3: YOU’RE BURNING ME ON PURPOSE!!!!

36 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Stan mother and leader of Jensa :clap3: YOU’RE BURNING ME ON PURPOSE!!!!

Whether the actual show chooses to acknowledge her legacy or not, Jen IS a BB legend firmly cemented in the history books.

1 hour ago, The_Bling said:

How are they gonna do that when we only have 7 female winners out of 23 total winners and at least 3 of them are NEVER coming back? :rip: 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Do we even have enough female winners? Maybe something like Winners vs America’s Favorite Players

They can use America's Favorite Houseguest winners :rip: Half of them are women

There's also no way they can fulfill the 50% POC casting rule unless its a very small cast. There's only Jun, Josh, Kaycee & Xavier + James, Victor, Da'Vonne & Tiffany if you include AFH winners. :rip:

Edited by Shy Boy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.