• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hector

• TeamThiem

• McNulty

• Almodusa

congrsts for Kaley Cuoco. I loved her performance in The Flight Assistance.

well done for Selena and all the cast of Only Murders

3 hours ago, TeamThiem said:

It definitely was a lowlight of the season but the actress who played Angela (Julia Jones) deserves a nomination over at least one of the White Lotus actresses.  

the show was eligible for Drama categories so no chance she would get a nomination plus the producers never bothered to campaign for them after everybody hated the ending

2 hours ago, Oscar Isaac said:

The writing was on the wall RE: Selena Gomez not getting into Comedy Actress from way back in January. She didn’t get in at SAG, so she doesn’t have support among the actors branch.

She's not good on the show and I'm saying it as someone who likes her in general, the other 2 veterans actors are carrying the show, I watched the first season of the show after so many people hyping it and I was expecting better from her performance, she's monotone and inexpressive the whole show. If even the Globes snubbed her, this was definitely expected.

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

@justjess What We Do in the Shadows just got 7 noms :jonny:

OH MY GOD!!!! I originally saw 3 noms but then it increased to 7!!! Omg screaming!!! Well-deserved!!!! :WAP:

3 hours ago, Wicked said:

What do you think of the nominations friend? 

The limited series category is a mess. Glad Atlanta got snubbed for Outstanding Comedy. 

the Drama categories were mostly great, I hated This is Us snubs considering the great final season and Mandy Moore deserved to be nominated instead some questionable nominees in that category, BCS supporting actors were also snubbed. Other than that everything was good. Succession and Severance deserved to sweep

I still haven't watched the new Atlanta season but heard it was a mess so not shocked it got snubbed, other than that everything was super great except for the Sarah Goldberg snub.

The limited series category is so bad and every acting categories there were worse, there were 0 diversity in the nominations, the voters apparently only watched The White Lotus :deadbanana2: I thought the show was mid tbh, I don't get the huge love and praise for it.

It was just a The White Lotus and Dopesick circlejerk, completely ignoring every other show.

I'm so happy Tom Pelphrey got a nom after being so unfairly snubbed last year.  

Also love Julia and Sydney both doubling up, the surprise nom for Reese, all the White Lotus love, and Arcane!

Very annoyed Sadie Sink was snubbed, but hopefully she'll get it next year for the final 2 ST eps.  Midnight Mass was also snubbed, but that was to be expected.  

Edited by Miles.

2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Wait Amazon kinda flopped :rip:

HBO Max clearing the girls. Screaming at 19 of Disney’s nominations coming from Marvel shows in the technical categories. :deadbanana4:

GIVE SYDNEY HA EMMY

Succession :clap3:

The White Lotus :clap3:

Hacks :clap3:

The Dropout :clap3:

& pulling for Euphoria and Insecure (Issa deserves something finally) :clap3:

HBO supremacy and Hulu maybe slayed a tad

Edited by One Rude Boy

15 hours ago, Assassin said:

Clayton jinxed Selena. :toofunny3:

Variety is lowkey obsessed with Selena. They praise everything she does to heaven.  :deadbanana4:

Rachel Brosnahan or Kaley Cuoco for Comedy Actress and Jodie Comer for Drama Actress :jonny:

Sad that Russian Doll didn't get any noms in the main field this year, deserved better :noparty:

Edited by Supervixen

Gaga and Adele :clap3:Both are very close to EGOT status. Hoping one of them snatches. 

Maybe Jodie will snatch that Emmy from Sandra again this time.

gqCjZq4.gif

The Marvel Studios series did pick up several nominations and “Pissmaker” only earned a nomination for stunt coordination for a comedy.

:fan:.

YESSS SYDNEY! Her bathroom scene will always be iconic, sorry girls. Get used to it. 

The Better Call Saul nominations :clap3:

The Peacemaker, The Other Two and Sarah Goldberg snub. :biblio:

12 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Maybe Jodie will snatch that Emmy from Sandra again this time.

gqCjZq4.gif

Her performance in the last season of Killing Eve wasnt that good, Sandra will snatch it this time

gqCjZq4.gif

Millie and Sadie were ROBBED

• 1 month later...

Tonight Sydney Sweeney will win her first Emmy :campfire:

Laura Linney will beat the overrated Zendaya :redface:

Julia will win for Inventing Anna (or Toni Colette for The Staircase)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.