• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Relampago.

• MingYouToo

• El Chico

he shouldn't have to apologise, she's such a weirdo :rip:

the minor arguments are so dumb tho, she didn't say anything inappropriate in those messages

Doja won

He was wrong for exposing the messages, but she should apologize for her stupid overreaction

1 hour ago, brazil said:

He was wrong for exposing the messages, but she should apologize for her stupid overreaction

I agree. It was wrong of him to do that but I feel like Doja's reaction made her look worse.

People make such a big deal out of everything when it’s on the internet, but, in reality, it’s like a two minute thing

:gaycat3: read her

On 7/11/2022 at 7:36 AM, Buffy said:

1. I will refrain from commenting on her personality in this video. 

2. It’s called Google, Doja. Google Noah’s age before you talk about a minor. That should’ve been researched first before even making the video.

3. This could’ve been handled more privately and gracefully. 

4. ALL THIS over an insignificant crush?? Yes, INSIGNIFICANT. A man who hasn’t even reciprocated his feelings and probably won’t because of how unattractive and toxic you come across in your tone with this video.

5. Act a grown woman, please. This video was straight up unnecessary and a mistake to hopefully teach you maturity going forward.

You posting this on a forum as if she’ll see it makes me think you need to take some of your own advice 

21 minutes ago, flower moon said:

:gaycat3: read her

This wasn’t towards her but to the tik tok world for making it seem like it was WW3 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

This wasn’t towards her but to the tik tok world for making it seem like it was WW3 

Or was it :gaycat3: (rhetorical)

1 hour ago, Mezter said:

The outrage over her response is crazy to me :rip: 

This.

The thing is…Doja constantly gets dragged for the preference of men she dates.  

We literally haven’t seen her publicly claim any man since Jawny.  :skull: 

And she’s had at least 3 other flings/FWBs/BFs since him (the stans know lol).  

So, it should be somewhat understandable why she was upset about him sharing that DM so openly.  I mean, he claims he’s a stan, you would think he’d know that.  :coffee:

Is this still ongoing :deadbanana4:

28 minutes ago, Gaia said:

You posting this on a forum as if she’ll see it makes me think you need to take some of your own advice 

:ahh:

Noah Schnapp being the bigger person :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.