• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to snag a Jötnar Edition this morning :jonny5:

GOTY 2022 is coming. :jonny:

On 7/6/2022 at 3:18 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Sis you jinxed it!! :lmao:

I-

table-throwing.gif

I was gonna go for a Jotnar Edition but I got cold feet. I don't need to spend that kind of money lol. Just a digital deluxe. I'll buy a physical copy for super cheap later on for my collection. 

Can’t wait for Jacksepticeye to play this :duca:

Edited by plaidarms

Online metrics and awareness has been pretty insane for this. I can see it passing The Last of Us Part II for biggest PS Studios debut of all-time. Until Spider-Man 2 comes and destroys everything next year. 

Omgg apparently there's a big spoiler in the God of War: Ragnarok artbook or something? This video details it. I didnt watch it but apparently it's legit. I'm not getting spoiled for this masterpiece. 

9 hours ago, Universo said:

possible spoilers about certain characters (just posting the link cause the spoiler option is not working?)

https://preview.redd.it/r90tvpqmjpb91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6d0280c099173c2863473bbf8891d69a4343a7d6

ugh this looks so epic :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Universo said:

possible spoilers about certain characters (just posting the link cause the spoiler option is not working?)

https://preview.redd.it/r90tvpqmjpb91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6d0280c099173c2863473bbf8891d69a4343a7d6

ugh this looks so epic :jonny5:

I couldn't resist I had to check.. OMFG. We are all gonna collapse in November. That's it no more spoilers F**K 

9 hours ago, BNF91 said:

I couldn't resist I had to check.. OMFG. We are all gonna collapse in November. That's it no more spoilers F**K 

:lmao: I feel you

• 3 months later...

Watched a couple of spoiler free reviews and the shivers they gave me. The acclaim this is getting :jonny5: 

I cannot wait to get my hands on my Jotnar Edition next week :1stplace:

10 minutes ago, Universo said:

ACCLAIMED tingz

FVxp1aTXoAU2cOU?format=jpg&name=360x360

@tiagol88 change the thread title

Done.

I'll update the OP better in a few hours :jonny:

3 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Done.

I'll update the OP better in a few hours :jonny:

yass

PlayStation's first party studios are truly top notch huh

FVxp1aTXoAU2cOU?format=jpg&name=360x360

-

ugh reading these reviews are making me so hyped :jonny5:

unfortunately that IGN review showed me a little bit of that Thor fight :'(

Y’all I’ve been working on this game for so long now, I’m so happy to see it finally get reviews and people loving it :jonny:

I hope y’all love it as much as 2018!

yasss it's the SONY world we are living in :jonny5:

44 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Y’all I’ve been working on this game for so long now, I’m so happy to see it finally get reviews and people loving it :jonny:

I hope y’all love it as much as 2018!

omg are you from Santa Monica Studio? :jonny5: congrats! you guys keep serving TALENT :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Universo said:

omg are you from Santa Monica Studio? :jonny5: congrats! you guys keep serving TALENT :clap3:

Yes! I’ve only worked on Ragnarok but it’s been such a journey :jonny5: 

Everyone at the studio is super happy people seem to be loving it, trust me a lot of thought and effort went into it especially with the lofty expectations from 2018 so it’s so gratifying to see the amazing reception. :heart: 

its almost here 

FVzXNWu.gif

sidenote: yall know in the first trailer for the 2018 there was this shadowy figure who floated and disappeared as the player got close. what enemy was that :redface:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Yes! I’ve only worked on Ragnarok but it’s been such a journey :jonny5: 

Everyone at the studio is super happy people seem to be loving it, trust me a lot of thought and effort went into it especially with the lofty expectations from 2018 so it’s so gratifying to see the amazing reception. :heart: 

So happy for you guys! congratulations and enjoy the next couple of weeks cause i know they will be great :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.