Method Man issues apology to Beyoncé/DC for how he treated them at Janet's MTV ICON

Stankonia

3 hours ago, Power love said:

This is disgusting. It breaks my heart of all the vile things that happened to theses girls. Beyonce is known in the industry for doing vile nasty things to black females. She has a ego where she can be the only big star & the girls finding out they were fired by Beyoncé intentionally playing the video on BET. Beyonce was ruthless & vile. Many ppl have reported it.

This is all in your head. Don’t go around spreading fake ****. 

3 hours ago, Power love said:

This is disgusting. It breaks my heart of all the vile things that happened to theses girls. Beyonce is known in the industry for doing vile nasty things to black females. She has a ego where she can be the only big star & the girls finding out they were fired by Beyoncé intentionally playing the video on BET. Beyonce was ruthless & vile. Many ppl have reported it.

I'm confused why you keep posting this and then running away each time you're called out on it? You know you're lying, so what's the point? Are you needing attention that badly?

12 hours ago, tshwark said:

Was Latavia there? or Michelle, because it would be too much for Letoya and Latavia, mistreated by the Knowles and kicked out of the group, and now this, poor girls.

Shut up

5 hours ago, Power love said:

Go to bed kiddo

Go to bed kiddo

Go to bed kiddo

Go to bed kiddo

Go to bed kiddo

11 hours ago, MrLovett said:

5075072E00000578-0-image-a-6_15374818512

Clocked

I love this new age of rappers talking about their feelings and mistakes. 

Good for him. :clap3:

12 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

lol dead. It's big and mature of him to want to apologize and own his faults in his youth, though I don't think Bey, Michelle or Kelly have thought about this in 20 years. Imagine the amount of tea the girls, especially Beyoncé, must have on other celebrities through their encounters with them. I can't imagine that everyone has been nice/respectful throughout her career, even at her status now. Remember when that actress bit her face at that party a few years ago? She'll never say anything publicly though. We only know of that situation because Tiffany Haddish, who witnessed it as another partygoer, said something on social media about it. Sometimes, I think Bey keeps it too cute with folks lol. I'm also a Texas woman and was raised on southern hospitality but that clearly has a limit in certain circumstances.

Still can't believe it ended up being Sanaa. Must have been really strong coke :deadbanana2:

Edited by Khal

17 hours ago, Khal said:

Still can't believe it ended up being Sanaa. Must have been really strong coke :deadbanana2:

:toofunny2: the blinds said it was Sanaa but I hope not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.