Taylor and Joe spotted at funeral

Taylor fanboy

Thoughts and prayers.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

• ATRL Moderator

Is it really a funeral? Why is she in a bright color and why is Joe grinning? :psyduck:

People are seriously taking pics of them at a funeral??? And yall posting it? :biblio:

Watch swifties find some easter eggs here :rip:

2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

People are seriously taking pics of them at a funeral??? And yall posting it? :biblio:

it was taken from a life broadcast as they attended the funeral of Joe’s uncle - who was an politician in the UK…

2 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

My Tears Ricochet MV coming :jonny:

5 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

plsss :deadbanana2:

Edited by Illuminati

5 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

Swifties going through the deceased person's life to check if anything noteworthy happened to them in 1989. :laugh:

9 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

the death of the re-recordings 

ssz8jXA.gif

OT: people are weirdos for taking pictures/print screen of a funeral though :rip:

This.. just feels like a big breach of privacy, even if it's from a livestream :psyduck: it doesn't feel appropriate for us to be discussing this.

48 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Is it really a funeral? Why is she in a bright color and why is Joe grinning? :psyduck:

I don’t know if it’s the case here but I’ve heard of more than a few funerals in recent years where people are told not to wear black because the person didn’t want it to be somber, liked a particular light color, etc.

1 hour ago, Likingstars said:

Permaban :toofunny2:

ODKuos8.gif

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Have you been to a funeral? A lot of families will talk about good memories & share fun anecdotes about the deceased.  Not everyone sits around sobbing the whole time

I've only been to 3 funerals and everyone sat around sobbing at all three of them. The only person who gave a speech was some religious guy and he didn't share a single fun anecdote. At one of the funerals, a family member close to the deceased tried to jump into the grave after the coffin was lowered and everyone cried harder. But that's just my experience I guess.

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Swifties going through the deceased person's life to check if anything noteworthy happened to them in 1989. :laugh:

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I've only been to 3 funerals and everyone sat around sobbing at all three of them. The only person who gave a speech was some religious guy and he didn't share a single fun anecdote. At one of the funerals, a family member close to the deceased tried to jump into the grave after the coffin was lowered and everyone cried harder. But that's just my experience I guess.

this happened at one of my family funerals :hoetenks:

Grumpy Cat

Ok but like why would you livestream a funeral

Like...

ssz8jXA.gif

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

That sounds horrible, tell your family they suck :gaycat2:

Sir, that’s the honest vocal coach

3 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Ok but like why would you livestream a funeral

Like...

ssz8jXA.gif

Where I’m from churches/chapels are constantly live-streaming 24/7 for people who are too sick or unavailable to come to mass/services. It’s also become more common since Covid started.

8 hours ago, Likingstars said:

:ahh:

Green dress.... Isn't that the aesthetic/color of her first album? TS1 rerecording confirmed next  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.