TWICE has some of the best discographies in Kpop - they're underrated on ATRL

Josh

They've released some of the best pop albums in recent years:

for examples; yet the only Kpop group ATRL seems to acknowledge is Blackpink. TWICE is proof you can do quality AND quantity 

3 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

:ahh:

That's what I said when I heard LALISA. TWICE has already released 10 times the discography than Blackpink. The last time Blackpink did an album; Trump was president. how pathetic

Edited by Josh

16 minutes ago, Josh said:

That's what I said when I heard LALISA. 

Yeah Lalisa was a choice 

and so was this thread, why the set up for twice, monsieur troll? Both groups are quite popular on ktrl :gaycat:

stream POP 

1 minute ago, Jenlisa said:

Yeah Lalisa was a choice 

and so was this thread, why the set up for twice, monsieur troll? Both groups are quite popular on ktrl :gaycat:

stream POP 

I stan for both and just wanted to know why is it that it's only BLACKPINK that's popular on here. when groups like Red Velvet & TWICE exist

1 minute ago, Josh said:

I stan for both and just wanted to know why is it that it's only BLACKPINK that's popular on here. when groups like Red Velvet & TWICE exist

All three of those are super popular on KTRL

idk what to tell you, you seem new there  

How are they underrated when they have one of the biggest bases on ktrl :rip: 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

How are they underrated when they have one of the biggest bases on ktrl :rip: 

but it's only Blackpink that gets the most hype. Their was an entire thread for The Album but I didn't see one for Formula of Love

1 minute ago, Josh said:

but it's only Blackpink that gets the most hype. Their was an entire thread for The Album but I didn't see one for Formula of Love

Because BP are the biggest and most global GG in the world, duh

Maybe Twice fans can create threads for them outside Kpop thread too? Plenty of people like Twice but this thread feels like it was made by a hater. :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Because BP are the biggest and most global GG in the world, duh

Maybe Twice fans can create threads for them outside Kpop thread too? Plenty of people like Twice but this thread feels like it was made by a hater. :toofunny3:

He later ran to the KTRL thread to ask the same question, obvious troll lmao

There's plenty of underrated groups - Dreamcatcher, Mamamoo, STAYC, fromis_9, WJSN, Cherry Bullet, Purple Kiss, OH MY GIRL - but TWICE is definitely not one of them LOL

Oh, and also TWICE has lot of amazing songs in their discography besides the ones from FOL or EWO. Even their debut has some gems there. 

Edited by Taylena

They legit have one of the worst discographies from K-pop history. I mean their titles SLAY but the fact that NONE of their b-sides made noise speaks volume. 

2 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

They legit have one of the worst discographies from K-pop history. I mean their titles SLAY but the fact that NONE of their b-sides made noise speaks volume. 

You clearly haven't listened to KAACHI

Twice makes audio CRACK and have not only some of the best songs in Kpop, but pop in general. Plus I saw them at their sold out two day STADIUM show in LA and it was literally one of the best concerts I've ever been to. :jonny5:

Why are y'all bringing up crackstink here though? Isn't there an instagram post you should be listening to or something?

They were on a roll in 2019/2020 but lately their bsides have been hit or miss IMO

They need to ditch the disco sound

Also their worst is still infinitely better than Blackpink at their best lol

WJSN,TWICE and Jaden Jeong’s LOONA have the best discographies in kpop :clap3:

Edited by playboi

3 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Twice makes audio CRACK and have not only some of the best songs in Kpop, but pop in general. Plus I saw them at their sold out two day STADIUM show in LA and it was literally one of the best concerts I've ever been to. :jonny5:

Why are y'all bringing up crackstink here though? Isn't there an instagram post you should be listening to or something?

how do you rank the subunits on Formula of Love?

For me:

1, 3, 2 > Push & Pull > Hello

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

how do you rank the subunits on Formula of Love?

For me:

1, 3, 2 > Push & Pull > Hello

nnn the exact opposite :gaycat6:

hello > push & pull > 1, 3, 2

It used to be P&P then hello, but after seeing them live hoe it up in a pink jeep, it took first spot

Just now, fauxtography said:

nnn the exact opposite :gaycat6:

hello > push & pull > 1, 3, 2

It used to be P&P then hello, but after seeing them live hoe it up in a pink jeep, it took first spot

Hello would be cute if Nayeon didn't rap imo but I appreciate the attempt at changing it up

I'm not very familiar with them but this is a masterpiece.

2 hours ago, Taeyong said:

:ahh:

!! :ahh: 

33 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

you keep using this but it never gets old :deadbanana4: 

I’m in LA and kinda bummed I missed the concert 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.