Britney asked to play at 2023 Superbowl, wants Madonna and Iggy to join her

The Second Coming

1 hour ago, Slap said:

Ah the good old days for our faves, when Britney was busy releasing her iconic timeless hit Toxic and MJ was being searched by police for allegedly abusing a young boy with cancer. :deadbanana2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhxq9ug_yGgOfZdMGMUg

I highly doubt Britney will say yes to the many requests she would be getting right now. She’s doing what she needs to do to heal and I know she’ll come back when she’s ready. 

:rip:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Istan4R

• Breathe On Moi

• Slap

• La Reina

4 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Hopefully your playing Aguilera while you reading every page on this site cause lord knows she needs more 

No worries, I give it multiple streams every day AND I LOVE IT!!! :clap3:

Britney fans stir up this same fake story every year in the hopes that it comes true. Is Britney even in the right mind to do shows at this point? And why would Madonna agree to play second fiddle to Britney of all people? :priceless:

1 minute ago, besaid said:

Britney fans stir up this same fake story every year in the hopes that it comes true. Is Britney even in the right mind to do shows at this point? And why would Madonna agree to play second fiddle to Britney of all people? :priceless:

No shade because I worship her but I definitely think Madonna would do whatever it takes, literally whatever, to appear on a platform as big as the Super Bowl in this day and age

Circus (intro)

Baby

Oops

Gimme More/Scream & Shout (medley)

Womanizer

Lucky (interlude - chorus sang as a ballad)

Stronger

Toxic

Till the World Ends

I see why Madge and Iggy would be Brit's suggestions, but I don't think Roc Nation would approve. She doesn't need any guests TBH, but Madonna (if she's not gonna be embarrassing) or Janet (she's already turned down previous offers) would be good options. Maybe Miley and Selena if she wanted to go younger.

Dream setlist would be her rocking out to these bangerz:

Toxic (Onyx Hotel Tour Version)

Piece of Me (Circus Tour Version)

Boys/Slave 4 U (ABC Special Mix)

Gimme More (Kaskade Remix) 

Oops!/BOMT (Chris Cox Megamix Style)

Stronger (Vegas Version)

3 hours ago, Slap said:

Ah the good old days for our faves, when my fave Britney was busy releasing her iconic timeless hit Toxic and your fave MJ was being searched by police for allegedly abusing a young boy with cancer. :deadbanana2:

I highly doubt Britney will say yes to the many requests she would be getting right now. She’s doing what she needs to do to heal and I know she’ll come back when she’s ready. 

:hoetenks:

3 hours ago, Death & Decay said:

No worries, I give it multiple streams every day AND I LOVE IT!!! :clap3:

Good! Someone has to pay her bills :clap3:

While I’d love to see Brit have a comeback and give one of the most iconic Super Bowl performances of all time, I don’t think this is true. I can’t see her first comeback gig being one of the most watched events of the year without having some sort of rehearsal or new era. 

not a single thing about this is sounding actually possible tbh 

B-R-I - yo Britney!

N-E-Y - you with me?

I would love for this to happen, just for the meltdowns...

On 7/4/2022 at 2:16 AM, SmittenCake said:

Iggy was the only celeb to speak up on Britney and she's close to Britney (B also gifted IA her childhood Barbies) 

so it does make sense. 

Why wasn't she at her wedding, then?

Just imagine the collapse. The dead silence in the stadium and then out from the speakers come "It's Iggy Iggy" and the crowd scream and she flys across the stage in her spaceship and out comes Britney :jonny5:

26 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Just imagine the collapse. The dead silence in the stadium and then out from the speakers come "It's Iggy Iggy" and the crowd scream and she flys across the stage in her spaceship and out comes Britney :jonny5:

And then Iggy proceeds to perform her biggest hit ever. The COLLAPSE this would be. :jonny5:

Edited by TrueBlood

12 hours ago, Slap said:

Ah the good old days for our faves, when my fave Britney was busy releasing her iconic timeless hit Toxic and your fave MJ was being searched by police for allegedly abusing a young boy with cancer. :deadbanana2:

That pic :biblio: truly a nightmare. Glad this freak, serial child sexual predator and rapist is rotting in hell for more than a decade now, and it's canceled by the newer generaciones and media.

OT: We'll see. Maybe we will getting the 1st MATM live duo performance :hippo:

10 hours ago, Protocol said:

No shade because I worship her but I definitely think Madonna would do whatever it takes, literally whatever, to appear on a platform as big as the Super Bowl in this day and age

And Madonna should redeem herself because her first halftime show was not very good

Y’all thought her wedding was also a fanfic and then we got Paris, Madonna and Selena AT THE WEDDING

On 7/4/2022 at 4:31 AM, Istan4R said:

Interest in Britney has skyrocketed in the last year due to the movement and her wedding. Just look at Google trends in fact compare her trends to X for a kii. And the Latin era is doing “fine”? mmhmm. At least if her career ended with Glory she left with a top 3 peaking, 100k+ First week selling, top 20 single album. Her peers can only dream

Imagine bragging about this when that album has still not even been certified Gold in the US, nor in any other country in the world, after six years. And this is including all the re-releases, new songs, new album cover, etc.

Xtina's peers can only wish to continue garnering Grammy nominations and acclaimed non-lipsynced live vocal performances :foxaylove2:

OT: Nice fanfic

7 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

And Madonna should redeem herself because her first halftime show was not very good

Redeem? No way, it was great. At least she had a show, not 7 minutes shaking her head...

41 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Imagine bragging about this when that album has still not even been certified Gold in the US, nor in any other country in the world, after six years. And this is including all the re-releases, new songs, new album cover, etc.

Xtina's peers can only wish to continue garnering Grammy nominations and acclaimed non-lipsynced live vocal performances :foxaylove2:

OT: Nice fanfic

I know you’re not coming for Glory stanning who you Stan with Bionic, Lotus Liberation, Aguilera flop flop flop.

not you saying the “rerelease” in which Britney had no say so over cause she was drugged and forced into a mental health facility and her father and wicked team wanted to get some profit so they released outtakes of the album. And the cover art is supposed to help with sales? When X changes the cover art for Aguilera I’m sure the sales just skyrocketed right? 

Ya keep flexing gram noms. You know what else gets nominated? Yummy by JB. So excellent company. Trash songs with trash songs. 

12 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

I know you’re not coming for Glory stanning who you Stan with Bionic, Lotus Liberation, Aguilera flop flop flop.

Bionic and Lotus are both Gold and have been for several years now. If they're flops, then what does that make Glory:toofunny3:

Anyways stop derailing the thread. You brought up Xtina into this thread all because you got triggered by WalkAway's post:

On 7/4/2022 at 12:22 AM, Istan4R said:

How’s Xs latin era going btw? 

2 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Bionic and Lotus are both Gold and have been for several years now. If they're flops, then what does that make Glory:toofunny3:

Anyways stop derailing the thread. You brought up Xtina into this thread all because you got triggered by WalkAway's post:

You mean the 2 albums that were released before the streaming era? Why don’t you compare Lotus to FF and Bionic to Circus then since theyre closer in releases? Glory came out 4 years after Lotus during streaming. 

“stop detailing the thread” = stop we don’t have any good comebacks but we want the last word

didnt she say she wasnt coming back to music?? lol why is this rumor still going on?

Edited by Sharapov

51 minutes ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Redeem? No way, it was great. At least she had a show, not 7 minutes shaking her head...

I know, I enjoyed parts of it but it felt very forced and she added that LMFAO moment which was useless and she could have used it to perform her other classics. I don’t know

19 hours ago, Assassin said:

Why wasn't she at her wedding, then?

Iggy was in Israel for a gay pride event 

Edited by SmittenCake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.